USSR Propaganda film: Mr. Twister

Truly adds velocity to the neurons in one's head organ.

youtube.com/watch?v=B4gUI9VUi4k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRx5-U0Re2s
youtube.com/watch?v=P7qiVMgom8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like the storybook style. Russian animation is really underappreciated.

So explain to me detail what the difference is between Cartoons, and anime is.

youtube.com/watch?v=GRx5-U0Re2s

This reminds me, go pirate Masters of Russian Animationa and Soviet Animated Propaganda.

Old Soviet propaganda cartoons had more craft put into them than any Western dreck. It's depressing.

Classcucks never change

Or rather, Animated Soviet Propaganda.

Wow, really makes you think

this is a good take

Literally never happened.

Nah pretty sure the Soviets specifically suppressed Ukrainians and Jews. And killed a whole bunch of both, in fact Stalin went out of his way to execute all the powerful Jewish commissars and officers and politburo members. But, yeah nah didn't happen. holocaust didn't happen, holodomer didn't happen, Khmer Rouge had literally nothing to do with leftism, oh and Che didn't personally execute hundreds of people. All didn't happen.

t. Le Radical Centrist

Black and White was better.
youtube.com/watch?v=P7qiVMgom8g

And Ukrainians didn't suppress minorities? Ukrainian nationalists executed 50,000 jews during the civil war. And Stalin got rid of jews in government positions to appease Hitler, because he was desperate to buy time before war broke out.

lelele Peterson is BASED! ALL forms of ideology are flawed! Read The Gulag Archipelago!

Stalin purged everyone.

???

If you consider famines to be genocide, go ahead I guess

???

You're telling me a person in charge of carrying out executions executed a lot of people!?!?!?!? WTF!!!!

I see nothing wrong here.

specifically targeted Jews and then classified them as a security risk, a policy which every iteration of the soviet government from that point on maintained.
nice and cool

yeah, i figured

that doesn't justify indirectly murdering 2-4 million of them in a vindictive power play to dominate them psychologically. And it doesn't justify going out of your way to execute every jewish figure in government and the military and then keeping them out of power systematically or under extremely tight surveillance. They were systematically anti-semitic once Stalin started to lose his mind. And it didn't stop ever at any point. They kept monitoring Jews in education, government, military all the way through the Fall of the Berlin Wall. I don't really think anything said here is controversial, just typical revisionism and apologetics for totalitarian states.