Preconditions for political activity

Let's talk about something more pertinent than no gf and NEETs under communism. Lets talk about what kind of people you need to organize a successful political movement, and why most of us will never be a part of it.

Now there are a few preconditions to being politically active. The biggest one, I think, is that you need both an income, and a lot of free time. To be active in the bureaucratic and social aspects of a movement, you need a lot of time. Time you can put into activities, preparation of activities, meetings, paperwork, funding activities. But because political activism usually doesn't pay (unless you are part of a very narrow group of professional politicians), you also need a source of income to sustain yourself on a purely material level.

These things alone narrow the pool of possible political activists quite a bit: certain kinds of self-employed people who can mix work and political activity (journalists, writers), workers who don't have families (free time after work), students and other people funded by parents, and bourgeois. And the more time they have to put into political activity, the more dominant they will be.

Secondly, you also need certain skills if you want to effectively engage in political activity. At a very basic level, you need to be able to engage with people, to transmit ideas to them, convince them to do certain things, to effectively work with them for extended periods of time. You need to be sociable, and preferably very good at being sociable if you want to be an effective politician. If engagement with other people tires you out, you will make a poor politician, because it is by definition a social activity. This seems very much a predetermined thing.

Thirdly there's also a lot of stuff like being sly, charismatic, determined, intelligent, a correct dogma, etc. But I think these first two considerations, income/time and personality type, by and large rule most of us out as effective political activists. It also really tilts the field in favour of the bourgeois classes, explaining the gap between the type of policies we get and the kind of policies people want even in a formal democracy. So no need to beat yourself up for not being politically active if you are kept from it because of material conditions.

Now is there anything we could do about this? Well, to a degree you can to try and find alternative funding that leaves you with free time: benefits (autismbux, with or without fraud), illegal activity (it worked for the Bolsheviks), receiving philanthropy (sorosbux). As for the kind of person you have to be, that's mostly the luck of the draw.

So I suppose, in so far as you use your free time to organize politically, scam the system for all it is worth. Deal drugs. If you have the charisma to come out of your parents' basement, even a NEET can potentially contribute. Cheer up, NEET, your material conditions make a political life possible! Use your free time in political activities.

Ebin

No I agree what neets really need is a good prison rape

at least they'd be getting laid

NEETs are lumpenproletariat either way

I'm social, usually a good leader, at least charismatic enough that people usually look to me for guidance.

Still much to read, but have most of the basics nailed down.

I've tried organizing people to fix problems in my community. People are apathetic as fuck. They can agree with you, and even get angry with you, but to get them to actually want to do something about it is impossible. This might be in part a cultural thing, but feeling that you don't have any say in the decisions being made by the government also contributes to apathy.

Damn this board is getting dumber by the day.

This is nothing but a personal attack on the integrity of my character. If I was a neet I'd be shitting up this forum far more often and not just once in a few months when I need to pull an all nighter for an exam and keep myself entertained

Top kek, more like coming online every 14 hours or so and seeing you still being here.
Oh move aside previous top kek, we've got a college/university attending millionaire in waiting.

I've been finally found out and discredited!

Kek, you know exactly what I mean. The most ardent capitalists I meet on the internet nowadays are always in higher education and haven't had a full time job, when you call them out on this they then fall back on higher education being a valid form of staying alive, missing the point entirely.

Why do you need a full time job to argue favour of capitalism? That's just a cheap attempt at status signalling and oppression olympics. And even if you do have a full time job you are then put in a position to demonstrate it to the accusing party on the fucking internet as if that's possible and desirable. Right wingers do this as well as if being a low tier wagefaggot confers some kind of worldly knowledge and wisdom of things.

Because it's pretty rich the person getting funneled ridiculous amount of loans under the shaky promise he will be able to pay them off walks around and thinks himself better than everyone serving him everywhere he goes. They regularly rely on dipshit arguments like "muh hard work" and talk shit to everyone at every possible opportunity and a few scratches below the surface you'll find they don't even particularly know much about how capitalism is run, they just like shitting on other ideologies and thumping their chest because they haven't yet been seriously inconvenienced by the shit they mindlessly peddle.
I'm mostly amused that these people tend to exist solely in higher education and the ones outside of it begin to drop off rapidly in large numbers and those that remain after are the smuggest fedora tipping autists on the entire political spectrum, managing to even beat liberals at smug wankery.

Come on man, Bolsheviks robbing banks to sustain the party is a whole different deal from a NEET dealing drugs. The first one fucked Porky over while helping radical revolutionaries, the second helps Porky for the sake of a single person making an "easy" buck.

Nechayev was wrong, the criminal element isn't just not revolutionary, it's arguably a continuation of capitalist activity.

I mean, if you can finance yourself by skimming off porky's fat, go ahead. Wouldn't be sure how though - large scale fraud with companies? Some kind of hacking? Robbing banks and trains etc. doesn't seem practical anymore.

If workers with families couldn't be effective activists there would have been no labor movement. Not everyone involved in politics has to have the skillset of a full time organizer or professional revolutionary. From each according to his ability.

Just join BAMN. They will provide you with everything you need.

No, they're just the base of the drug trade pyramid, atop which is the swinest porky of them all.

In the unlikely chance that you know for a fact that a given drug is made by a small time operation, good for you. Otherwise, the production chain is under Porky's control.

Here in BR, the standard for the last few years among professional criminals is to blow up ATMs.

Supposedly, in a rare example of an American law that favors consumers over corporations, you're not responsible for whatever charges are made on your card if your information was stolen but not the physical card itself. Meaning, the issuing bank and/or the retailer get stuck with the bill.

There's this whole scene on the darknet about carding. Judging by the high activity, it seems to be at least partially real.

I think another important skill is being able to spot narcissists. They are the number 1 troublemakers for any activist organization.

yeah because dealing drugs is totally not a bourgeois activity that literally consists in fucking people over to accumulate capital.