How do you view website owners who make millions of dollars from ads, subscription fees, ..etc?

How do you view website owners who make millions of dollars from ads, subscription fees, ..etc?
1- owners who coded the site themselves
2- owners who hire coders to implement the idea and add more features

Other urls found in this thread:

wagesforfacebook.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're fags.

Also, what is that pig doing with that marker?

spoliering a cartoon? seriously? I know you are autistic babies but this is another level. kys, mods.

Some of us fuckers have a real job, I don't want my boss to see hentai shit if he walks past me while I'm here.

Holla Forums truly astounds me

I guess that's expected when the mods are shilling this board 24/7 in reddit.

You're the one from reddit, as you proved in the other thread you made due to not being content to just shit this one up.

what are you rambling about you leftist nigger?

I hate all petty booj indiscriminately

You know exactly what I'm talking about you retarded little shit.

Says the furfag

care to explain why? the website owner is not occupying any land or using resources that you think belongs to everyone. He made it himself or paid other people to do it who could create a clone if they wanted to.

He is using resources.

exploitation

a server that could be hosted anywhere in the world, and datacenters take small space. he could even host it at his own home.

it's a voluntary arrangement. they could create another site. this happens everyday. you are posting in a copycat of a copycat.

it isn't

kys faggot

n

You're a rentier, what kind of answer did you expect on leftypol?

Most modern websites mainly profit from the unpaid work of their users:
wagesforfacebook.com/

Fine by me
Pigs

I honestly have no problem with people getting ad money from porky but large sites with lots of income do not often have one person working on it.

But I would oppose over-charging for services of products based on monopolies or marketing out of principle.

I don't care. I also don't care when they whine that people use adblock: stop having cancerous ads and maybe I'll consider deactivating it.

Clickbaiters though get the bullet.

Ugh.

Sure enough, but if you want people to read the text on your website don't make it move.

Pretty much this, as long a they aren't exploiting the labor of others they aren't doing anything wrong.

Use noscript retard

In general any situation where earnings scale proportionally to wealth is undesirable. Neither of the owners you describe are bad people, but the system should be changed to prevent that feedback effect.

Use non moving text.

kinda excellent because no one should be that rich. the person is also surely benefiting from exploitation in other areas of life. but I won't hate someone just because they pursue their own self-interest in a relatively non-harmful way

digital technology Does offer some relatively unproblematic ways to make a lot of money, you have a point there. it is one thing to be a finance capitalist or the owner or boss of a big-ass corporation, another to make some stupid game or website either alone or in a small group and make money through ads or payments.

if I got free hands to create an utopia, maybe the digital people would be allowed to work in a market environment. there'd be taxes, tho, so probably no millions for ya.