What level of LARP are the aut-right on, currently?

What level of LARP are the aut-right on, currently?
false-flagging as "The Antifa"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/857251508907323392
youtu.be/TW37VpmMV_M?t=28
youtube.com/watch?v=0H27Ul9ZsHk
archive.is/Um7ej
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These almost seem made to make antifa look bad. It's already happening on twitter at least.

Well I mean US antifa is still pretty retarded.

This is some shit false flagging, they can't help but try and be masters of parody and satire every time they do this, it's pathetic. Link to the tweet? Want to see how many people are gullible fuckwits.

It's okay we will treat your brain problems after the revolution.

Are you retarded?

It's like that jew kid who made hundreds of threats to jewish centres.
As always nazis employ the most jewish tactics available.

Ok I made this post only having read the last bit. A lot more obvious with the top bit.

Is this news to you? been happening for literal decades, except it's internet memers instead of cops now.

kek, that's real subtle.

It's neat how the youtube gamergate autismo sphere made antifa relevant again

I lost it at "and their HEEB masters"

Also, here's some more from this dipshit

You know what's really shitty is that I KNOW that these are false flag posters made by Holla Forums; but since American Antifa is "garbage can of ideology" tier I sometimes have to do a double take to make sure that it really isn't them them being retarded.

Can we just purge Burger Antifa of idpol either way?

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/857251508907323392

check out his whole feed, it's a goldmine

You act like Antifa in other countries is significantly better.

German Antifa are literally a bunch of unironic shabbos goy zionists.

jesus, that first post is pathetic. the obsession with "winning" - makes you wonder what their lives are like, that they value some empty abstraction of "winning" above everything else. and that they think they're actually in direct conflict with a Jewish conspiracy never ceases to amaze me

these people are like bots, I used to think libshits were narrow minded until these fuckers showed up

Kek, there are some stupid fucking people on this forsaken rock. At least the higher up comments tend to be from sane individuals and a lot of the morons are Holla Forums and boomers.

Well, that's half of them, the Anti-Germans. The Die Linke aligned Antifa are pretty based.

It's kind of like religious fundamentalists who believe their in direct conflict with Satan on a day to day basis, and the entire world is corrupt, and is against them. Satan controls the media, and the banks, and all the politicians, and were the only ones with our eyes open!

the anti-germans aren't anywhere near being half of german antifa

Greek Antifa is best Antifa. At least they're fighting the Golden Dawn.
It's obviously a false flag. Go back to Holla Forums.

That's good to hear, I didn't know the numbers and just meant to say there are two factions.

But yeah, Holla Forums is, like, totally the Internet Stasi guys.

The Antifa Gang strikes again!

[spoiler]Don't ask Jack how he would have these texts, they're 100% real and he's not just attention whoring like some maudlin teen girl on tumblr[/spoilers]

I'm pretty sure all the proof anyone really needs is that whoever made this (if not Jack himself) could barely hold their spaghetti in for two lines before mentioning the JEWS

he filmed an antifa (without a mask) who punched him already lol

have they not figured out yet that left-wing organizations are literally whiter than Holla Forums, and I don't mean Jewish either? Antifa is all rich white kids with too much free time.

seriously, compare HWNDU to a left-wing organization meeting and you would think the latter was the fucking Aryan Brotherhood.

the weeds growing in the garden are nothing compared to the poisoned soil.

Honestly this guy should have a bounty put on him just for being such a shit stirring faggot. Judging by his bio he is a fully paid up shill.

link?

Found it for you:
youtu.be/TW37VpmMV_M?t=28
Warning it's got PJW being a whiny little cunt talking over it.

My b found a better version
youtube.com/watch?v=0H27Ul9ZsHk

Good for him. Now he's earned his right wing youtube pundit cred and he'll crow about it for 20 years

Just hope he stays high on the list for when the situation escalates to murder tbh.

None of you idiots are entirely right. The guy that punched Spencer was Slave Ray; he rose out of his grave with the power of Soros bux

how the fuck is anyone that dumb

He's not dumb, he's deliberately pandering and making shit up to get into the right wing commentator market.

archive.is/Um7ej

They got fuckin' Stratfor for protests they create