The Wall is Cancelled: Holla Forums BTFO

They aren't gonna do the wall in the 2018 budget. The Republicans will get BTFO in 2018 having done nothing and failed to repeal Obamacare so no wall fucking ever.

After 2018 it's back to a general election cycle with Trump running on failing everything

Other urls found in this thread:

norwalkreflector.com/Government/2017/04/24/Trump-Mexico-will-pay-for-the-wall-at-a-later-date.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/04/25/white-house-border-wall-funding-shutdown/100875674/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eternally cucked

everyone knew it was never gonna happen, it's logistically impossible

Two things wrong with your second sentence OP

1. Republicans will probably win in 2018 because they're so cucked in their beliefs and gerrymandered districts.

2. Who cares. We'd get neoliberalism either way. The environment is fucked and we're fucked. Better get used to living in domes and eating soylent green produced by the corporation in charge of humanity.

back to reddit, faggot

R E K T

Purposeless too. I mean, the sheer amount of ways one could bypass the wall.

Goddamn, am I glad that Trump won. In no other scenario could Holla Forums have possibly been as thuroughly fucked as they are getting right now.

Need articles, not just a tweet, user.

I wonder how Holla Forumsyps dance around this one.

That's how the government is run these days gramps

To be honest the only article I found related to this was more of a post-pone of the wall.

norwalkreflector.com/Government/2017/04/24/Trump-Mexico-will-pay-for-the-wall-at-a-later-date.html

I don't see any thing that is a direct cancellation of the wall.

They are directing their impotent rage at antifa since it is the only thing they are good at. I wonder if our antifa comrades could bring a few video recordings of the orange baboon and a megaphone to the next confrontation.

"NO"

there are far worse things than bug-people food and domes headed our way. Psychopathic AI controlled by unhinged Techno-capitalists for one.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/04/25/white-house-border-wall-funding-shutdown/100875674/

It won't even be AI. Peter Thiel will all have us hooked up to machines to harvest our blood.

They might "win" but the more the gap is narrowed the harder it is to built a bill that'll actually pass merely through republican votes, given they'd be trying to satisfy both the suicide caucus and the "actually wants to run the government, albeit shittily" faction.

This is already happening in other universes

1. calling fake news

2. why do you care

3. do you expect to acomplish something if you act like a butthurted kid?

4. calling you reactionary

Yes, they are dumb as fuck and have a distinct allergy to reading, but they will be good to have around when the shit hits the fan.

37D backgammon

wew lad

explain pls

Well I'll be damned

This. Redneck revolt would be a better solution tbh

Trump is like Eren from Attack on Titan and is playing 100d thumb wrestling, blindfolded.

But if we can get it back to semi-gridlock like the Obama years we can prevent them from getting up to much

you sound upset, reddit

Everybody's making SNK jokes, nobody has mentioned Pink Floyd at all. I feel old.

All in all it's just another brick in the wall
All in all you're just another brick in the wall