North Korea

Why is North Korea being more provocative lately?

are they? more like trump is provoking them

they're doing the same shit they've been doing for years. Everyone ignores them and lets them play with their bottle rockets until Trump comes along and gets T R I G G E R E D.

China's trying to calm them down. South Korea is probably pissed and now has to prepare for anything thanks to the US.

To think this all could've been avoided if Kim Jong Un's older brother didn't try to sneak off to visit Disneyland and lose his seat on the throne. He seemed pretty based.

Idk read a lot of theories that NK is actually more or less a military state with Un as nothing more than a figurehead. Doubt the actual Kim brother in power actually matters

they mad

No that's us in the U.S. your thinking of.

That's not really mutually exclusive claim. In any case being run by a corporate oligarchy made up in large part by a military industrial complex is a bit different from a military junta with a monarchal figurehead, without assigning relative moral valuations

Trump won't do shit. His armada will turn back with their tails between their legs having wasted millions and millions of dollars daily just to keep it afloat daily. North Korea wins again. North Korea will keep testing nukes and sending a middle finger to Trump and China both. North Korea is based af

I wouldnt call north Korea based, but the butthurt they cause definately is.

Yeah. I agree I was just being cheeky.

The US are the ones provoking. DPRK has every right to defend themselves.

I was wondering since you can't even put anything past capital, do companies like Lockheed, Northrop, Rolls Royce etc. affect strategy in individual engagements? Wouldn't it make sense to finally lose a couple of ships so they can make some money off of that. I mean the Navy hasn't lost a ship since Vietnam I believe.

This too.

It's the US that's provoking Korea.

what's the united states geopolitical reasoning for wanting to overthrow a country like north korea? what would they gain? why can't they just leave them alone?

fuck off his brother was a traitour who wanted to turn best korea into China 2.0
Fuck him, Long live comrade Kim

best korea together with Iran are the only countries that don't give a fuck about the rules the anglo-American empire imposses on the world, the eternal yankee fears that other nations will follow their path.

kill yourself immediately.

t. liberal

t. shitposter spewing epic memes

if you prefer Chinese corporatism over planned economy changes are that you are a liberal.

*chances

Trump spooked them so they're acting crazy to scare the Americans off.

I'd rather live in China than North Korea, so would most North Koreans given the chance.

prove it

disregard Holla Forumsyp falseflag. everyone knows NK is objectively reactionary on the world stage.

What if it's the other way around, the US needs NK to threaten SK into staying under US control?
Not even SK would want to defeat NK. They'd get millions of poor, ignorant and probably possible fanatics in their country, they'd be a drain to the economy and there's no telling which party they'd vote for (which you may not care, but for a politician of a party strong enough to win the presidency this is a huge downside).

gulag yourself

Sorry I don't have accurate polling data, I'm guessing that from the efforts China goes to to turn back escaping N.Koreans.

Based Russia gave them a ton of nukes and they're going to wipe the US off the map. Kim knows that the sacrifice of his people will be for the greater good of Communism.

That's fucking retarded, South Koreans aren't scared of North Korea, they want unification.

They have nukes and are actively working on increasing their missile range to reach North America. The US doesn't want another nuclear power that's hostile to their interests on the world stage.

I've never actually seen anyone shill this hard for so many posts over north korea. You really do seem like a false flag, you make yourself to noticeable.

fascinating