Future

Is this how futures humans will look like? Is it a bad thing that we will be swarthy in future? Or is it good?

This is not a bait question i am really intrested about the subject

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
buzzfeed.com/laurmjackson/multiracial-families-cant-save-the-world-from-racism?utm_term=.muz5nmkVy#.gu7AzjGaN
unvis.it/buzzfeed.com/laurmjackson/multiracial-families-cant-save-the-world-from-racism?utm_term=.muz5nmkVy#.gu7AzjGaN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It doesn't matter.

Here we call it irrelevant shiting

Wow they're fugly.

i dont see wheres the problem those are human beings nothing less or more

Mods do your job

The elites release shit like vid related to make the left look stupid.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

What have i done wrong?

Claiming your obvious Holla Forums thread isn't bait doesn't make it not bait. Fuck off back to your board.

Would it matter though in the long term, or does it mean nothing?
Is it being pushed, or is it a natural result of the world at large being more linked together than ever before?
What will it mean for social cohesion, and what is the best way to talk about it when it's inevitably brought up by either side?

Actually it will be more like pics related tbh.

physical difference would not disappear, all the qualities we associate with white people would still show up if your fear is lack of variety. there isnt a huge amount of variety in humans as it is, isolated melanesian tribes evolved curly blond hair on their own, northern latitude amerindians are much lighter skinned than mesoamericans, etc

it really doesnt matter much at all. i would however love to see cultures well recorded and archived but they shouldnt be artificially preserved, especially because right now that means tourism and commodification.

and also if theres no reason for mass migration due to scarcity, even in a world in which global travel is easily possible unique regional cultures would probably flourish

Its objectively good to have a diverse gene pool.

Race is a fucking spook.

Now fuck off back to Holla Forums and/or kill yourself.

Neck yourself nazi

No, the average human is a rare creature. You will be hard pressed to find a burger who is 5'9.3" with a 5.5"×4.8" cock and a 98 Autism Level, despite all those being average. If you think 2 generations in the future all humans will be an amalgam of average charecteristics you're a retard.

WOW what a retard haha oh man

buzzfeed.com/laurmjackson/multiracial-families-cant-save-the-world-from-racism?utm_term=.muz5nmkVy#.gu7AzjGaN

I asked three questions and you answered one in your head.

what the fuck are you talking about retard

im saying that even taking concern for culture (as far as it means human interactions outside of labor relations which are limited and destroyed by subserviance to capital) into account, it doesnt matter at all if in 100 years races as we know them now arent recognizable

One of the big ideas in The Bell Curve is that populations which differ moderately at the mean have very different population densities at either tale end. East Asians make up about 60% of perfect SAT scores despite being about 2% of the American population, even though they are on average only about seven Autism Level points above white Americans.

Enjoy your degrading gene pool or better yet take yourself out of it by drinking bleach.

Who cares what future humans look like? This only matters if you give a shit about racial purity or some other nonsense, in which case you are beyond spooked and need to go back to Holla Forums.

There are autism levels?

I know but its a good article actually
unvis.it/buzzfeed.com/laurmjackson/multiracial-families-cant-save-the-world-from-racism?utm_term=.muz5nmkVy#.gu7AzjGaN

Here is a link if you dont want to be on thei site

Says the retard who doesn't like eugenics for human dignity reasons.

Its a script thing
Autism level= I Q

I think that we'll probably all look like this, long before multiple distinct phenotypes stop existing. On the off-chance that we actually make it as a species to the fourth millennium, and things haven't gone full mad max by that point, I don't care what we look like, I'd just hope we'd have achieved something greater.

I think that's not because East Asians are inherently more intelligent than non-East Asians. East Asian Americans are more likely to be intelligent people (or their children) who've moved to the US for career gains. They are more likely to be wealthy, live in good neighborhoods with good schools, and be the children of intelligent people (so genetics + environment). Additionally, East Asian culture values education and hard work, and parents encourage their children to focus on academics.

who the fuck knows. I don't buy the Holla Forums narrative of everyone being a shade of brown in 200 years if people of different skin colours aren't put in neat boxes

Who gives a fuck? You won't have to fuck them and distinct phenotypes for aesthetics are useless if you arent allowed to fuck people of other phenotypes anyway.