Love from your autistic cousin Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=bL4nHYFZoGs
youtu.be/Iy699gK_vZ0?t=338t
youtube.com/watch?v=TQuy3FqVcYc
youtube.com/watch?v=26cr_rBQu74
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think what Holla Forums and Holla Forums have the most in common with is the hate on liberals, if you just want to hate on liberals ur welcome m8 :P

fuck off

Why do old media still exist anyways?

why

Heck that was cringy.

hahaha am so damb :DDDDD

We were shitposting about this one, too. It's a cool little segment.
Fuggen gommies
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

sex idpol sells

Anything you need to know about Cultural Appropriation: youtube.com/watch?v=bL4nHYFZoGs

I'd watch the fuck out of a Holla Forums vs Holla Forums debate. Imagine the autism.

You say it's porky
and I say ImKampfy
You look like Shmorky
and I'm way too lanky
It's porky
ImKampfy
It's porky
ImKampfy
Let's start a holocaust.

Closed that right away. Consider suicide.

I doubt there is any audience for this other than people who also want to divide the cultures by cherry-picking, and of course pedos and islamists and feminists looking to seize the imaginary power of those are propped up, voted in, and taken down all the time. Just one horseshit fantasy after another. The only thing that changes is how much of a beating the dominant and dormant are going to give.

Holla Forums are the ones who are meant to be willingly ignorant, not us.

Is that serious or a joke?

Holla Forums are supposed to be the ones who take "look at this silly person" as a legitimate argument.

the video was shit, and also liberal tier analysis.
go back to reddit.

I guarantee you you didn't watch the whole thing.

Yes, if you look at how silly and dumb these people he disagrees with are, you'll see soon that he is right for being less silly and not having a stupid facial expression you can laugh at.

Why did you close it? I just watched it and it seemed fine.

It's a youtube video about a concept nobody on youtube understands, instead of a book or something, and on top of that the first thing it does is show us people's faces looking all sorts of silly.
So, why watch it? It's only entertainment obviously and not to be taken seriously.

Oh look, it's two white bourgeois cismales making fun of the struggle of minorities.

A book? All the topic of cultural appropriation deserves is a memey youtube video.

And all your memey youtube videos deserve is to be ignored when it comes to serious conversation :^)

Appropriate tranny culture and kill yourself.

I did watch it. It was ok, the vid debunked a bunch of instances of people shaming cultural appropriation in an entertaining way. So I don't think it's all you need to know about cultural appropriation, but it was entertaining and I learned about the history of dreadlocks and blues. The video was targeted to the general public (ie liberals), props to the video creator for fighting the liberal bullshit, but the vid was not for me (nor for this board, really).

I never said the content of the video was wrong.

This is why you will always be wrong outside of the internet. Shitposting and memes can only push status quo acceptance so far.

lel

What's wrong with taking good elements of a thing and adapting them to your needs? Just look at what the Nips did by westernizing.
Also what's the problem if hwhites do it better anyway? If you want your shit to sell better then just step up your game niqqa, can't blame whites for being too good.

Makes sense coming from an ancap lel

Can we both agree that Contrapoints is an unfunny greasy-haired tard who films himself in front of books because he wants us to think his closet door isn't the only thing he opens?

There's nothing annoying about it though, it's just natural, the good things float to the top while the trashy shit stays in the bottom and dies off.

I highly disagree. The main reasons cultural appropriation is bad is because it's fucking annoying. You're just being silly wearing the indian headdress, nobody thinks it's funny, it's like that scene dumb and dumber where he makes the most annoying sound in the world except in this version he then says "offended? :^)" after.

Come on, man.

I hope you are being sarcastic, agorist fag.

Isn't white people doing rap culchural uhpproriation though??

Not if you're Jewish apparently.

We might give you a pity laugh but come on. You come to a halloween party or something dressed up in some traditional tribal garb and people are just going to wonder what the fuck is this.

You don't have to be mocking them, but going out of your way to do it is annoying. It's tedious. It's grating. It's obnoxious. it's just making a scene.

Poking fun at each other's culture is what brings us together. The Goon Show did it, Monty Python did it, Eddie Murphy did it, and they were all funny. They did more to bring people together than whining about a Mulan costume ever did.
youtu.be/Iy699gK_vZ0?t=338t

That's good old cultural hegemony stuff

It actually disproves your point, Holla Forumstards : all these wonders (The Rolling Stones, the Beatles… couldn't exist without black people)
A little bit of diversity is key to creativity

What point?

That's all fine but a lot of the modern examples are just people being overtly annoying purely to make some stupid point and really it gets on my nerves.

It sounds like you're projecting. Nobody is dressing up as a Disney character to trigger your political sensibilities you paranoid fuck.

Note to self : I really need to stop being implicit

The general point of Holla Forums against diversity and the mixing of races/cultures (in the general sense), "keep to your own kind"

youtube.com/watch?v=TQuy3FqVcYc
This is a beautiful mix of Ukrainian, Russian, Gypsy culture, with a lot of influences from France and probably many other countries.

Not to mention the jazz.

Nobody is going out of their way to be edgy and annoying about race for attention. Right. Yes. Agree. Also MDE is funny right?

I don't think looking out for your people and trading cultural memes are mutually exclusive. To say stuff like rock wouldn't be invented without the influence of blacks is silly. It might have taken longer, and it might be better or worse, but A D E isn't exactly Fermat's Last Theorem. nice song btw

Yeah, MDE is pretty funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=26cr_rBQu74
Creativity is special. Without the conditions in which blacks evolved, blues and jazz might as well never have existed.

It's funny that you quote maths, which is first and foremost collaborative and has a lot of influences from Persian, Arabic, Chinese and Indian cultures.

Also, this level of gym tardness is killing me
The guy in this video would literally tear his muscles apart

It was just an analogy.
Without those conditions blacks might have never have made the blues. Without Christianity we might never have had hymns. Without hymns we might never have had gospel. Is Jesus responsible for Wolfmother? How far back to we have to go? How much reductionism is necessary? Is the song of seikilos responsible for vaporwave?
I'm not trying to denigrate the part blacks played in American music, but to say that music would never exist, or to say we need diversity because of The Cat Empire seems stupid.
/fit/ memes best memes

It feels like the sort of thing that is made solely to wind people up. Imageboards went down the drain with Twitter because it became so easy to manufacture outrage over what some retard on Twitter said.

I see diversity as a catalyser. I don't say it's mandatory, I'm even more for more national identity, but you should always keep an open mind on foreign cultures and customs.

As De Gaulle* said : Patriotism is love of your country, Nationalism is hatred of others

*please don't ban me for this ok