Cop apologists will defend this

Cop apologists will defend this
mystatesman.com/news/texas-police-withheld-records-their-son-death-now-they-know-why/MHJC1hWAbPhcN6gOtqOkyM/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NPtc_N9QiG8
miaminewtimes.com/news/florida-wont-charge-prison-guards-who-boiled-schizophrenic-black-man-darren-rainey-to-death-9213190
imgur.com/a/FxHc9
prisoneducation.com/resources/inmate-locator/
web.mo.gov/doc/offSearchWeb/offenderListAction.do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does one decide to get the meat under his mouth pierced so that two steel horns can be stuck out from there?

Does he even into mirror?

Quick, get this to BLM!

The worst case of police brutality I've ever seen already happened to a white male and nobody gives a shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=NPtc_N9QiG8

Time to admit it's not a race thing and some people just want to find any reason to be ardent bootlickers

A C A B
C
A
B

Holy fuck

It is a "race thing." More specifically, the real problem here is that white people are classcucked as fuck in America.

I've speculated on this before. I'm not shocked when I see someone covered in tattoos, but when I see an otherwise unremarkable person with one outstanding (not a compliment) feature, be it an ill advised piercing, a neck tattoo, or more commonly, probably because it's not permanent, shittily dyed hair that looks like a partially bleached dog fell in a bowl of koolaid. My thought is that the person feels the need to appear unique and recognizable to others, but, being incapable of forming a strong impression, or even being able to dress in a well considered and expressive fashion (not to mean the fashion industry, perse) attempts a quickfix of sorts that makes them stand out. Unbeknownst to them, they are forgotten immediately because they gain attention, but lack any substance. They're bound to either knock it off in a few months or years, or if they're a true attention whore, kick it up a few notches and become a total faggot.

sage for off topic.

they're classcucked as fuck in the UK and Straya and NZ. All White, Jewish and Asian lands are classcucked. Only brown and black people ever merc all of their porkies or overthrow their governments anymore.

ACAB thread? ACAB thread.

miaminewtimes.com/news/florida-wont-charge-prison-guards-who-boiled-schizophrenic-black-man-darren-rainey-to-death-9213190

k

Fuck America

HANG EVERY JUDGE WITH THE ENTRAILS OF EVERY COP

imgur.com/a/FxHc9

fucking animals.

I didn't need to see that.

why did you? don't.

Yes you do, coward. Everyone needs to see reality. If you're not aware of reality, you can't change it.

The cop actually went to prison for this because that white kids white dad was a cop, that's what race has to do with it.

so he would've gone free if the kid was black and his dad was a cop?

ACAB

Fucking nothing. Kill yourself, bootlicker.

It's more than the fuckers usually get

at least they have guns

prisoneducation.com/resources/inmate-locator/

does the link for missouri work for anyone? I'm trying to find out how I can send this cop mail in jail so I can tell him he deserves to die and should hang himself

web.mo.gov/doc/offSearchWeb/offenderListAction.do

I think he has changed his name unless this list is incomplete

What a remarkable comment. denk u

Yeah fuck the cop race!

H-he looks a lot like me…

So they tased him in the balls four times, threatened to kill him, and then literally beat him to death all purposely while he was having a bad trip? Normally gruesome news doesn't bother me, but this hits way, way too close to home. I can't begin to imagine the powerlessness and terror he felt.

He was 5'4" and 110 pounds. Jesus fucking christ.