How to get a liberal gf

If you go to the group and do these two things, all the lib girls will immediately start undressing and start fucking you

Meta

I don't want a crazy liberal bitch in my life

what kind of girls are we talking here?
not interested in some hairy landwhale with colorful hair

op is this you

This is true tbh. I'm spend a huge amount of commitment with my college's feminist league, and I've dated nearly all the women who are a part of it. I don't really care about feminism except superficially, but honestly I'll do anything for pussy

god speed, user, I don't have anywhere near that level of patience.

tried this for years, liberal girls are frigid as fuck unless they have some spark for you

Just get on tinder and most grills you fuck will be liberals or apolitical.

Good plan OP godspeed

i'm interested, give more details

Regarding what? It's a small close knit group of women (and me). We put a large-ish event on women's day, we raise awareness about women's health issues etc. When we meet for discussion and planning most of the time we talk about hatred of women and similar things

You can't just do it superficially, you need to commit

Did catgrill rachel do this when she met her fiance?

I know hoochie would do this.

so its just a feminist group, are they even attractive?

Half and half. Though none of them fit the 300lb pink buzz cut tumblerina stereotype

hoocie is an asian male teenager who posts on /r/hapas

how do ya know they're male?

Don't worry, no one here is going to see a vagina for a long time.

any pics?

If we're to prevent a world war, we have to look at the facts of what fascism is, and how to act accordingly with all seriousness to stop it from fully consolidating power.
Increased nationalism, racist xenophobia, attacks on free media and intellectuals, and corporate cronyism isn't a joke.

Shouldn't you be trying to transcend your base human instincts and banging a laptop instead?

Trump is just a neocon. He's no more a fascist than Bush was.

Literally every president we've had since reagan meets at least 4 of those

ebin

you can compare Trump to that Italian guy

not mussolini though, Berlusconi

Honestly if we're going to compare him to someone it would be Duerte.

But ever since that Syria attack, Trump proved he's just going to be the fifth Ronald Reagan

1. We're not liberals. We think the "literally Hitler" stuff is spurious at best
2. If you're the type girls reject in the first place, liberal politics aren't going to make you more desirable in their eyes.

I thought you were transgender? No offense I'm just genuinely curious

if you go to college or uni most girls will be sjws or not intressed in politics

either why try to avoid politics as a subject before you have get to know that person so they will not leave at once

is much esier to get them to bed than to get them to stay with you

Nothing, nope, nope, nope, nope.

no they are apathetic

Would you betray your politics, and I mean in a real big way, for love?

I like to think I wouldn't but I've never had the chance to.

marry a qt bourgeois and live of champagne and caviar?
To be honest I wouldn't even need the love part.

Can the yankies explain this to me?

Its the best ivy league school (basically all the old upper class universities on the east coast) other than Harvard, definitely a liberal nesting ground, they're insufferably smug about everything and live in a bubble conveniently removed from any trouble.

That changes the calculation then, and makes it not for love but for gain. I wouldn't make that choice.