Stop spamming Communism generals on halfpol

Stop spamming Communism generals on halfpol

no

Stop making shitty ambient records and being a lifestylist hippie varg

I wholeheartedly agree though. It's not converting anyone and it only brings raiders in, it's a fucking waste of time.

Kill yourself.

Fuck safe spaces.

Hello commie faggots!

Hello fascist scum!

Hello fashy faggot! Sold off any state assets lately to your corporate backers? If you don't they might not create any jobs :^)

Omg it's the famed conqueror of Ethiopia!

The worst thing about those threads is that they are centered around Marxism-Leninism. No one should strive to repeat the USSR mistakes.

Hey! Hey!

Nationalised any private property for the Kolhoz lately?

((eternal anglo))

Raiders wouldn't be a problem if the mods here gave the slightest shit about board quality. They don't.

It's truly tragic that a man with such great voice had those Beady Anglo Eyes

Ever thought that these generals are created by Holla Forums users who are communists? Not everything revolves around Holla Forums

Stop posting on halfpol

Rolled 23, 5, 11, 17 + 3 = 59 (4d25)dest

Do you mean to imply that 4pol is not a free speech zone, but a fascist torture chamber?

An ARYAN torture chamber

stop stopping

same here, but I have hopes in my heart that native 4/pol/yps will keep the revolution alive.

FUCKING SAVED

nice hero

Just went to that godforsaken place and looked in the catalog. I didn't see a single one. It was cancerous just to read the thread titles and the first few lines of the OPs.

'no'

Holla Forums just came here from communism general.
That's great we shall increase the number of communism generals, maybe add some anarchism and egoism generals to spice it up.

No need for an helicopter to reach for the sky, famalamabama. Get in your automobile!