If there were any celebrities spared in a revolution, who would they be?

if there were any celebrities spared in a revolution, who would they be?

Pic related

Also celebs who will be purged

why hannibal actor dude? just curious.

Because he's gorgeous. And a good actor.

A++ taste, user. But I don't really think that a lot of celebrity actors are bourgeois in the Marxist sense. Some of them may have a lot of money, but that's arguably tied to the value of their labor, rather than being inherited or stolen from the workers. At the very least, they're no more bourgeois than a scientist/engineer who holds a good position in a university, or a skilled surgeon at a reputable hospital.

I remember last year my sister was watching Hannibal and I knew Hannibal had a massive fujoshit fandom and I wandered why until I released that Will and Hannibal hate each other yet still talk to each other and that is super romantic, normal people who hate each other will do a tremendous effort to not cross on each other ways.

I could have sworn that was Judith Butler

Patrick Stewart

Purge sniff man tho.

apparently Vermin Supreme is actually an anarchist when he takes off his boot

Tell that to the Doctors in Mao's Cultural Revolution

This black bloc of text speaks truly. Also plenty of actors are just arty kids at heart, so some of them are or were straight-out Marxists of some description. Vanessa Redgrave and David Tennant are two that come to mind.

Some actors are just the scions of ruling class families who got in to showbiz because it's a good choice of career for the idle rich. Pretty much the entire cast of Girls, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Chevy Chase are in this category.

Well I never

I thought the one going after doctors was Pol Pot.

BASED FRAN

Are these real?

So Judith Butler is actually the actor Tony Hawk? Mind blown.

Shoot them if they don't make it out of the re-education camp.

Tilda Swinton

If that's true we should meme him for 2020

Pics related are my picks to be spared for various reasons.

Yes.

Because Hannibal is top husbando

The female ones.

All handsome male celebrities will be spared so they can be sexual slaves of the queer revolutionary elite.

Thinking with their dicks and not their heads.

The girls from Love Live

This. I personally intend to hold Micheal Fassbender in a gulag and milk him for his seamen.

I went to school with the children of his brother (who's also a pretty famous actor in Denmark). My brother's a pretty close friend of his youngest nephew.
Sort-of on-topic he lately did a really fucking cringeworthy international commercial for our local brand of pissbeer.