Prove you're not a braindead libtard and name one legitimately positive thing about Hitler (not that he killed himself)

Prove you're not a braindead libtard and name one legitimately positive thing about Hitler (not that he killed himself).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mefo_bills
inconvenienthistory.com/1/3/3102
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e4/HitlerMaryWithJesus.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He killed Hitler.

His incompetence and hubris cost him the war.

kek

He managed to fuck up so hard nazism and fascism got discredited forever.

fashion sense

See, this is what I'm talking about. You're too childish and intellectually dishonest to admit that Hitler had his good sides.

he managed to cause the deaths of millions of white people

I like his paintings

Wolkswagon was a legitimately good idea.

Yeah he was always nice to his mum and his dog. Now fuck off with your psyops, cunt.

Good propagand… no.. that's Goebels..
Good organiz… no that's Himler…

OH! I KNOW! He was an average painter, that would make a great architect!

He could appoint the right people for the job at the right place I guess? and then fuck it up with his constant meddling

His approval of animal rights was okay I guess.

His ideology was such a catastrophic failure that it resulted in half of his country becoming the least shitty part of the Soviet bloc.

Killed the Strassbros and thus proved capital alliegeance trumps racial solidarity.

That's an understatement if I ever saw one. Hitler was the CHAMPION of animal rights, way ahead of basically everybody else during that time.

He should stay at school and be an architect. Pitty he found some polack of his time and thought "they don't let me be an artist couse ZE JOOZ!"

He also cared alot more about the environment than the Allied leaders.

Why are so many of you braindead morons here tonight? is your playground dead or what?

It's legit sad that, deep down, you actually believe that saying things like that will help you rehabilitate him and make him acceptable again.

No, it wasn't.

He was too good hearted; his naivety let him get manipulated by the jews

Is this really what you're trying to prove?

Maybe because the mods are shit, take way too fucking long to do anything and seem utterly oblivious to any sort of raiding

Come on Groucho poster, you have better taste than this.

he didn't breed
he lost his balls in the first world war

He helped pioneer of privatization of all national resources under the fake image of national industrial triumph.

really paved the way for people like hillary clinton, who have the same basic attitude.

He proved that jews really can lead entire countries

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany

Wtf, I love Hitler now.

Yes, that's nice of him, but I don't see how it outweighs turning Europe into shit.

The fact you think this utter mediocrity was absolutely great at everything show how prone you people are, naturally, to cults of personalities.

This entire thread sounds like 1940s Soviet propaganda about Stalin, but instead of being state-sponsored shit no one believes in, it's your actual convictions.

he guaranteed that the idea of a white nation would be forever rejected while at the same time guaranteeing that a zionist state would gain universal approval regardless of how evil it became.

Eh. Anyone whith average painting skills could do what he did.

the right doesn't give a flying fuck about animal rights, never has. Why do you care that hitler did?

He helped the US rise to be the dominant capital power by destabilizing european finance.

He had a program to deter pregnant women from smoking.

He became an hero

His network of highaways and tunnels across western europe really helped it develop economically after the war.

Swastikas looked (and still look) sick. The look was dead on.

shame about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mefo_bills

it was a very good con at least.

But I said that he's a shitty painter, which he was.

also, more importantly, i saged

anyone that invested as much time as hitler should have been at his level. not much in the way of artistic brilliance.

Good thing Speer made sure it wasn't all burned to the ground in the retreat.

True that.
I bet even I could be able to draw waifus, if I invested enough time.

Wtf /k/ will hate Nazis now.

Damn…

Helped give the Jews their own state.

Oh yeah…. the Mefo bills. Truly an atrocity.

So basically the Nazis were PETA before PETA?

Is Holla Forums REALLY pro-Israel? You disappoint me.

If you're going to make a shitpost thread, expect shit post responses.

He painted a nice mosaic with his brains. See, he really was an artist!

Mefo bills followed the scheme for which the Öffa bills were the blueprint.

As Germany was rearming against the terms of the Treaty of Versailles they needed a way to fund rearming without leaving a paper trail; Schacht created this system as a temporary method to fund rearming with only one million Reichsmarks in capital. Schacht has later said that the device "enabled the Reichsbank to lend by a subterfuge to the Government what it normally or legally could not do".

This supposed champion of the people against usurers, anti capitalist , anti semite…. tower of honesty and good values and order…. was just pulling dodgy loans to pay off a bunch of arms dealer.

Nah no big deal there, its not like they then took those arms and started the biggest war ever or anything like that.

Nah no atrocities to be thought of in that area

name one person on the american right who has popularized animal rights you stupid piece of shit

Louis MacPeherson

Pamela Anderson

Matthew Scully

Sure.

Fuck what most leftists think, democracy sucks.

Hitler's Germany and the Empire of Japan caused the western colonial empires to fall.

"Only in the Roman Empire and in Spain under Arab domination has culture been a potent factor. Under the latter, the standard of civilisation attained was wholly admirable; to Spain flocked the greatest scientists, thinkers, astronomers and mathematicians of the world, and side by side there flourished a spirit of sweet human tolerance and a sense of the purest. Then, with the advent of Christianity, came the barbarians. The chivalry of the Castilians has been inherited from the Arabs. Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers — already, you see, the world had fallen into the hands of the Jews, so gutless a thing was Christianity! — then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies heroism and which opens the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world. Christianity alone prevented them from doing so." - Hitler

good aesthetics and that's literally it

I wonder what the Douche Volts would think of this, they idolize Fascism and Christianity.

Really now

His animal rights stuff was good. I wish it were the same here. As someone who works with animals every day (specifically a dog for SAR) I wish people understood that they really do have personalities and feelings and all that stuff. They're not as complex as humans, obviously, but damn if my dog doesn't feel some of the same stuff I do whilst on ops. When we can't find someone she and I are both down, and it's usually her that feels worse because she thinks she let me down.

papal authority=/=facism

The Pope was the #1 supporter of Mussolini

Their actions were ultimately anti-colonial, in that it led to the collapse of the colonial empires, that's what I meant.

And organized religion always supports far right movements.

when in rome

He's a great retard magnet.

true, lets send that fucker back to avignon

The fuck? Is he on drugs? I'm unironically autistic and I stim but holy shit I'm not that bad, this is something else.

he had parkinson's

Yup. He was zonked out on all kinds of shit during the war. There's also a popular theory that he had Parkinson's.

Overusing meth will fuck you up if you don't rest.

Strasser was objectively better than hitler in every way prove me wrong

Nazis nowhere near ubermensch confirmed.

He hated the exploitation of his people he saw after their defeat in WWI, and tried to help them at great risk to himself.

this tbh

nazi germany was kinda nice if you where german and fallowed the rules, and didn't get dresdened

vid is sped up, retard. look at the people beside him

He actually gave a bit of a fuck about animal rights.

Honestly I don't think Hitler can be blamed for what happened because I don't think anyone can be blamed for anything. His actions were set in stone long before the Earth even existed. Hating him certainly won't change what happened.

He cut back on the spookiness at the end. Read Clark. Still too Porky tho.

Hitler was a homosexual, so his election as chancellor was a victory for the LGBTQ movement.

intense meth use will give you parkinsons

Not from what I've read.

Nope.

Decent grooming if somewhat odd facial hair choice?

Nazi's had some Boss designers? (Don't know if that was his call though)

Workers' rights were non-existant and you were sent to die in a pointless war, so yeah, life as a German was shitty under Hitler, but you can't compare post-WW1 Germany to booming Detroit.

He showed that being aneurotypical is no barrier for entry into politics. I mean, listen to the guy. He doesn't speak with people. He speaks through them, as if they aren't even standing there. Classic sperg.

Sorry dude I don't exist to validate your retarded obsession with history's most blunderous suicide victim

He gave the Soviets a good chunk of Eastern Europe before he tore up the alliance and invaded them.

I highly doubt Hitler was gay… But I did hear rumors that he had a piss fetish, and even practiced it with his own niece.

Anyone wanna back me up on this?

How do we know they aren't one and the same?

he killed himself

He liberated the fatherland form gypsy menace.

Your turn prove you're not a braindead nazi and name one legitimately positive thing about rojava (not that they are BTFOing isis).

They finally unlocked true communism

He liked animals.

Also he made a lot of people hate judaism… But then again the jews came out stronger and more emboldened than ever after WWII. And he mostly killed poor and working class jews.

Nevermind that one then.

the bitch wasn't even German tho, he was an Austrian LARPing as a German

He lose the war. :^)

MFW Hitler actually took Jews to their next evolution and created SuperJews

the weak must fear the strong

he killed himself

why are you bumping the thread then

/k/ hates fascists

He loved animals.

In true communism, Hitler could have been the painter he wanted to be

Doris Day

Shit. Now I feel bad for making fun of his art.

Capitalism made me feel bad for Hitler.

There should be like a Sufjan Stevens song about this or something.

Showed the world the true strength of the white race.

Oh god damn it

You say that as a shitpost but it's basically true

this, autobahn too

Austrians are and have always been considered German, but Hitler was ethnically Bavarian.

That was started by the Weimar republic

Definitively proved that idpol is the enemy of class struggle. Was an alright architect I suppose.

I can't help but disagree. The Soviets had better attire IMO.

Nah, the soviets had unquestionably better music, but fascism is literally about nothing more than aesthetics and it shows.

Yeah, but the Soviet coats looked comfy af.

Maybe if I linked inconvenienthistory.com/1/3/3102

Some of his art was okay.

His art was ok overall. Judging by his painting to apply to Vienna's Academy of Fine Arts, his stronger suit was illustrating people; his landscape/city illustrations have wonky hiccups in perspective and needed improvements (which he possibly could've done if he was let in to the Academy)

If he would've improved, I could see the style for his more "serious" works being some sort of combination between Romantic, Realist and Impressionist art and, due to his love for animals/nature, he'd probably do a lot of landscape art, perhaps even being some sort of proto-Norman Rockwell. It's also funny to think that he could've moved to America and work for Walt Disney for something like Winnie the Pooh

Forgot to show one of his paintings that have people upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e4/HitlerMaryWithJesus.jpg