Mark Crispin Miller spitting straight fire at an SJW

Mark Crispin Miller spitting straight fire at an SJW
youtu.be/nV7Zlk6GYas

why this bitch dressed like gerard way

When she was a young boy, her father took her into the city, to see a marching band.

He said "Son [(female)] when you, grow up, would you be, the savior of cis females, the triggered and the oppressed?"

I hope she's able to carry on from that verbal thrashing she got.

Ouch. I wonder if she will ever give what he said some serious thought?

Probably not.

Of course not mate, it's Laurie Penny. She continues to be just as bad.

An interesting juxtaposition here would be her article on Milo. She's more sympathetic to a Fascist than a Leftists who rejects identity politics, as deep down most SJWs are.

that was is? a middle aged commie tip towing around an sjw until his (sad) impotent rage finally takes over and manages to barely call her idpol indirectly.?

Holla Forums is sooo boring

She should have asked them why they all look so Jewish. But shh. The left is allowed to point out all instances of muh privilege except for Jewish muh privilege, then it like totally doesn't matter man, we're all good proles.

and yet she was so triggered she couldn't speak and began to pray.

God I hate that smug face liberals make when theu can't make an argument against anti idpol. He should have been harsher to here tbh she was judging him on his gender, race and age which seems pretty offensive to me

If you go balls to the wall with the anti-idpol then they will have an aneurism, and it will be fucking hilarious. Seen it myself.

nah, she's thinking to herself "GOT EEM! GOT EEM!" like she caught a big fish, as if being anti idpol is neo-nazism
all these PC cops are just constantly searching for thought crimes everywhere, they like when they occasionally catch something

My first thought was Gundam, not Zeon, maybe Zaft.

I didn't know that Laurie Penny was in Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

cause they're bizzaro facists.

whats that cosplay btw?

"shut up you dumb white muh privileged bitch"

I want to see what happened after he finished speaking though, does anyone have the full video?

She looks insaneā€¦ She has absolutely zero interest in the context or content of what he's saying, she's literally grinning ear to ear trying hide her rage so she can come around and explode with righteous indignation. pos liberal.

There is a serious need for a leftist movement in which a question like that would receive the same reaction as any other right-wing bullshit. The only thing she deserved was a "Haha, no. Next question please."