Lol this alt-right creature got decimated and tried to gaslight

Lol this alt-right creature got decimated and tried to gaslight.

youtube.com/watch?v=VkjMZfMf7jw

I was pleasantly surprised that one of these smug cunts actually got BTFO for once.

Tried to deny that richard spencer was alt right too.

I've noticed a lot of these smug cunts can argue falsities and legitimately convince people they're right, takes a special type of sociopath to achieve that.

That's a punchable face if I've ever seen one

What's interesting is that the comments just claim he won. So basically it was a meaningless discussion.

This.

How much of a special snowflake are these people? They're freaking out when you pet them on the shoulder.

Amber Lee Frost once said on Chapo that if you listen to these people defend themselves its just listening to them get all smug and citing a bunch of technicalities, like listening to fucking nerds talk about music. "Ugh its not PUNK its POST-PUNK you simpleton" "Ugh she's not alt-RIGHT she's alt-LIGHT and she isn't technically alt-right because she just sympathizes with Richard Spencer not agrees with but also Richard Spencer isn't true alt-right because blah blah blah"

Don't we done the same though, thb?

Not Holla Forums, serious question.

Confirmed for never having listened to either one.

Yeah nah, he didn't destroy anyone. That kid was a little prick, but its not like the other guy was very smart.

the pic is art by the same guy who made redpillcomics, where did ya find it OP?

judging by his comics, it's safe to say he's a jealous flabby manlet, probably from a minority too.

oh, didn't see

On the bright side, maybe the nihilistic void would leave room for a revolutionary spirit to come in.

Jesus Christ, are these satire?

really depressing

LMAO

The pure delusion of these people I swear

SAVAGE

No one likes leftNB's

Or leftydykes

psychopath, not sociopath

People don't take this comics for real, do they?
Surely everybody just laughs at them.

Some people need more time to come to terms with the fact that uglier and socially retarded have harder time getting laid.

there's an entire subculture of self hating ugly people who produce this kind of content all the time

the short people among them are by far the most self hating of all.

Every day this community grows. It's like /r9k/ on steroids.

Thank god for my smooth, clear skin and wonderful hair.

Honestly in a stupid fucked up way I understand the sentiment behind these comics. You joke, but sexual pathology or whatever the fuck you call it an extremely powerful thing and I think we'd do well to try to understand it

the sexuality aspect of this is just a sham, people who believe this have a huge inferiority complex and their sex life (or lack thereof) is influenced by it.

Proof is that they aren't cured when they actually fuck.

It's not very hard to understand. We aren't talking about the labor theory of value, here.

spooky

pic related

Yes absolutely. Except leftist ideological disagreements are actually based on principle, while the alt-right ones are more disagreements about how openly racist/anti-semetic they should be.

These comics are hilariously salty. I do feel for Asian men and their dating prospects though.

That image is kind of interesting.
If you know(do we know?) that people want to do harm to others, can you only wait?
What if other people used the same logic to round you up for being a communist subversive?

What causes something like this?
bullying in school?
Poor emotional attachment to mother and father?
Abuse?

gapitalism

A L I E N A T I O N
L O
I I
E T
N A
A N
T E
I I
O L
N O I T A N E I L A

Did we watch the same video? The guy was nervous but made plenty of argument debunking the fallacies that conservative presented.

I've been commenting on this guys videos and nearly the whole audience is so theoretically weak, it's incredible. If anyone wants to train their debating skill, this is just incredibly relaxing.