If I were to make a youtube channel about Communalism and Bookchin and the happenings in Rojava would anyone watch me?

If I were to make a youtube channel about Communalism and Bookchin and the happenings in Rojava would anyone watch me?

Like a Muke but communalist

no

Why would we want another poorly read twink making videos?

if they weren't shitty and you didn't meme too hard

yes.

p.s. fuck turkey

Can I provide subtitles in Esperanto?

Actually make well thought out videos with a good understanding of the topic and associated reading material instead.

Yes

I'm excited to see more leftist content on Youtuber. However, I have the same suggestion as these anons:

Do a lot of reading and research before each video

Fuck, still have the meme flag on

stop

it doesn't matter if you're not interesting

Hell yeah I would.

I have no idea what communalism is and don't have time to do a lot of reading on it atm, so I'd probably watch a couple of intro vids as a starting point until I have time to pick up some bookchin and other falsifiers of the great Marx

hell yeah i would

I would watch something like "rojava report" covering the events in Rojava that week militarily and in civil society. Would also watch vids on Bookchin and communalism if they're well put together

fucking kill yourself leftcom scum

fuck
off

this. there's no short videos on communalism which is a big part of why it's much smaller than other left communities

I was thinking about starting a youtube channel from a Communalist position with leftcom characteristics, but I haven't read enough for that.

Also please no Muke style, there's nothing worse than being a "youtuber".

There is only one test: do you have anything to contribute? Are you well read, do you have a good voice, are you a good speaker? Do you have something to say?

If not, don't make videos, or collaborate with people to compensate.

I really didn't need to see that.

Why would you even want people who only get their ideology from youtube videos?