If the US bombing Cambodia led to the rise of the Khmer Rouge...

If the US bombing Cambodia led to the rise of the Khmer Rouge, and the US bombing of the Middle East and Afghanistan led to the rise of the Taliban, al-Qaeda and ISIS, then how come the US bombing of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan didn't immediately lead to the rise of similar terrorist organizations?

Go take your reactionary liberalism back to reddit.

Well, they were all funded by the CIA

Defeat of the Nazis was a conventional war that they themselves started and the Germans couldn't exactly become peasant farmer guerillas like in other nations. Lot of other reasons, but those I think are some of the most basic.

Because they spent billions in aid rebuilding those countries to give them something better to do than kill each other

well the americans did want them to be unarmed peasant farmers, then the "red scare" happened and that plan was abolished, thus the policy of reindustrialisation was started

This. We basically took over Japan and West Germany after the war.

1. There was the imminent danger of the Soviet Union conquering all of Europe and Japan
2. The enemies were static governments, which derived their power from the state. By destroying these, their base was destroyed, which wasn't the case for the other, newer examples.

/thread

read meinhof m8

wew

Cause they didn't just bomb them.
They had actual war and occupation and restructure.

I was going to point this out but apparently you all ready did. Good Job. /thread

It led to the rise of several capitalist governments, that qualifies as terrorist organizations in my book.

No they weren't. That's a complete myth.

Pol Pot was most certainly /ourguy/.

/thread

Why do you posit the chicken came before the egg?

Surely the egg and chicken are the one?

But it did. All accross Western Europe, in fact. Operation Gladio. Essentially sleeper armies to be activated in case of gommie attack, but which unsurprisingly got up to """""unsanctioned""""" terroritic hijinx to pass the time.

Pol Pot was Kalki