Why are rich people so much smarter, kinder, more civilized and just generally better than poor people?

Why are rich people so much smarter, kinder, more civilized and just generally better than poor people?

A rich person will never mug you at knife point at midnight outside your apartment building, they will never break into your house and rape your wife/daughter, they will never sucker punch you for no reason and put the video online, they will never commit drive by shootings and don't turn entire cities to shit. These things are done entirely by poor people.(really fires up the neurons)

Other urls found in this thread:

libcom.org/history/1944-1989-the-coup-and-us-intervention-in-guatemala
libcom.org/history/articles/el-salvador-counterinsurgency
lieffcabraser.com/2016/08/wage-theft-may-be-americas-biggest-crime-wave/
ssa.gov/cgi-bin/netcomp.cgi?year=2014
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rly fires up the neurons

Rich people have high Autism Levels.

Eugenics.

Daily reminder.

how do you know they don't do all that shit too?

Because they don't.

What's the point of shilling retarded shit like pizzagate if you're still going to keep your tongue firmly planted on their assholes like this?

Not really that huge of a difference. And wage theft doesn't involve having a gun or knife stuck in your face and possibly getting murdered.

how do you know?

I don't even know WTF pizzagate is.

Because I've never heard of it.

shitty b8 but I'll answer anyway:
they do all that and more, have money/connections so it either gets hushed up or they simply get away with it with the help of the state

All of that is insignificant compared to the atrocities of capitalists.

Like what?

Really makes you think.

absence of evidence =/= evidence of absence

yeah, it's only twice as much
because they've already got posession of your money.
you dumb nigger.

You don't say.

Pollution causes 200,000 early deaths every year in the US, workplace accidents kill about 5,000, the pharmaceutical industry kills some 8,000 with opioid addiction alone. Capitalism, hard at work.

Capitalists rob every single worker every single day. And they often use obscene amounts of violence, it's just that the violence is against poor brown people in the third world so liberals are oblivious to it.

Read a book.

KINDER!
HA!

HA HAHAAAAA!

This the best joke I've heard in years!

"Yes, Mr. Smith, we'd like to kindly inform you that your wage will have to be shortened, because the economic crisis.."

So kind!

"Can you kindly be poor somewhere else, homeless guy?"

No. He'll take your entire apartment because you can no longer pay your loan.

No, they have prostitutes for that. See? They even made rape a comodity! am exagerating. I know not all whores do it because they have to

What is Detroid?

Go learn about material conditions faggot. At least read Les miserables. Watch it! SOMETHING!

Imperialism, war, famine, starvation, etc.

Mostly a theory about how all the elites coordinate massive depraved orgies and satanic rituals involving young children. Mostly at pizza restaurants for some reason

Yeah, they just find right-wing death squads in Central America to secure their profits.

libcom.org/history/1944-1989-the-coup-and-us-intervention-in-guatemala
libcom.org/history/articles/el-salvador-counterinsurgency

Yes, the rich are such civilized people who won't get their hands dirty, unlike the men they pay in other countries to serve their interests. Really makes you think.

I'm not saging because I want everyone to gaze upon the classcuckiest thread of April 2017.

This is your body on liberalism

stop replying to Holla Forums bait comrades

The bourgeoisie can afford to distance themselves from the unpleasant effects of capitalism, most people aren't so lucky.

Right wingers arent human

You're right OP. Instead they will just lobby the U.S. government to stage a coup in a small country because the elected government is raising taxes so kids can have better healthcare, and the new government that they back will wage a terror campaign that will claim thousands of lives and impose a totalitarian police state.

But hey at least they don't mug people.

OP is a nigger. gas yourself.

stupid topic because the people you kids consider rich are now middle class. 60-150k= lower middle class 200-350k middle class, 350K+ upper middle class and that's not rich in America. The elite are degenerate filth, worshiping Moloch and shit. Holla Forums should collectively rally together and commit suicide for being dumb MUH SCIENCE, MUH COMMUNISM bluepilled faggots.

Wage-theft is more like 20-50 billion:
lieffcabraser.com/2016/08/wage-theft-may-be-americas-biggest-crime-wave/

They can afford much more effective methods of accomplishing all the same things.

is america that expensive to live in? i thought it was cheap. cheap houses, guzzoline etc.

Lol we went from one housing bubble crashing the economy straight to another housing bubble that's going to crash the economy, AGAIN

I thought pizza was a reference to cheese pizza

I am legitimately not convinced this is the case, they are more eloquent and witty than the average person. They understand complex thoughts and concepts more quickly than most and they tend to see long-term and big picture causal relationships better than most. But, they don't actually produce more intellectual content, more ingenious ideas, principles, theorems, inventions, mechanisms, methodologies, pieces of artwork or even interesting works of literature at all more frequently than the rest of the population. Which means most of that advantage has to do with access to good education, schooling, fairly good (at least on the resources end) upbringing and parenting. They're more likely to be well spoken, because in boarding school and super expensive primary care they teach you how to speak properly, everyone essentially gets speech training from their nannies/parents/teachers/teaching aides. They're also taught using more efficient methods than the public schools use, so their youngest years are spent quickly developing their most valuable tools: their verbal-linguistic intelligence and basic mathematical and spatial reasoning. The biggest advantage these people have from all my interactions is that early years of being given huge advantages with language and manipulating symbols and spatial reasoning, then later at the end of their secondary education the excessive college prep and hands-on experience with high level experts and teachers/labs/speakers who give them extremely valuable insights into how their college and professional lives will work. They go to the best universities, eat healthy, have access to huge amounts of other attractive and intelligent people and then they're exposed to the monopoly that these schools have on autism levels. So they are being taught classes by world leaders in their fields in academia and then they are working with and being lectured by the best of the best in that field in the world. Its really completely skewed in their favor. And again they don't adequately out-perform the rest of the population in skilled labor or intellectual work or genius, they merely excel in a limited set of skills that deal with manipulating money and language and that's about it. The rest is their social capital, chance and the willingness to be a sociopath and follow avarice to its logical conclusions.

im sure poor people all just wake up in the morning and think "you know what i feel like committing a crime today."

im sure its never because they're driven by their economic and material conditions and reality to do it in order to help themselves pay rent, food, medical bills (if you live in USA) or education since their precarious low-wage job isn't enough to support them. Nothing to do with that, nope. Poor people are just assholes and their economic reality doesn't contribute to any of this at all. Case closed, Holla Forums.

It's empirically not true because rich people can commit violence on an industrial scale while poor people are limited only to the means at hand

According to the official reports by the Social Security Administration, 78.4% of American workers make less than $60k a year.

Are you claiming nearly four fifths of the United States population is poor?

Really makes you think.

Link, by the way.

ssa.gov/cgi-bin/netcomp.cgi?year=2014

Name a war started by a poor person that wasn't a good thing

If you are making less than 60k you are getting squeezed.

There's a difference between making 60k in NYC and making 60k in rural arkansas

help

I guess I'm getting fucking squeezed. $60,000 sounds like a dream.

It depends a lot on cost of living. 60,000 in suburban Arizona is like 180,000 in Northern Virginia.

Yeah, I'd be happy with 40k honestly. I just want to be able to actually live and have a house.

5000 people die every week from hospital malpractice, malfeasance, and misprescription.

Yet another lefty pol takes the bait thread what a surprise.

sage!

Dats not how you do it.