Did anyone else ever realize how Wario is like a corrupted version of Mario? More than just with the name

Did anyone else ever realize how Wario is like a corrupted version of Mario? More than just with the name

ur mind just got blown

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817156051
youtube.com/watch?v=lLADjcUcQlU
youtube.com/channel/UCXOKEdfOFxsHO_-Su3K8SHg
store.steampowered.com/app/402710/
corsair.com/en-us/carbide-series-740-high-airflow-atx-cube-case
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38608272
fox8.com/2017/01/11/it-was-insane-maid-of-honor-turns-florida-wedding-into-nightmare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*METRO

only thing i know thats really similar is mastodon but im feeling about 95% sure you are already aware of that. give me a few weeks to get back to you on it.

i think i am not hip enough to get it?

Is this a pasta?

whats the big deal with sriracha? like it isn't that great and the burn is nothing though i suppose for so many people to love it, it can't possible be too much
(never had it until yesterday and trying it again right now. i expected a LOT more)

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817156051

hehe

whats the big deal with bebop? like it isn't that great and the burn is nothing though i suppose for so many people to love it, it can't possible be too much
(never had it until yesterday and trying it again right now. i expected a LOT more)

Metro Boomin
Surely you get that

i was just joking with you because you wanted to claim credit :P

it also has that other part of it thats not the spicy part

the fuck name

What're you, gay?

it's made in California.
the city it's produced in has hot sauce smog problems and residents can't breathe if the wind is hitting them a certain way.

Sriracha is a hipster shit hot sauce the way Frank's was in the 2000's and when product demand is high the locals suffer.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND SUPPORT GRACE HOT SAUCES - authentic jamaican, and trust me their scotch bonnet sauces are cheaper and hotter than fucking lame ass sriracha

Make Grace Great Again

It can be

I'm sure I've had it on things, but somehow I don't know what it is exactly

will google but i dont get it off-hand

but i really did post it first... here

how bout now

hm

Just seemed like it cuz I thought errybody knee that about Wario

Like, the producer dawg

Brown cow

no bully

the whole post wasn't just about that. like it overall just isn't that great imo but maybe better things just don't exist :'(
still wanna burn my face off with a ghost pepper

could be worse :^)
yep thats California
I mean that kinda sounds like me and my whole state
no clue who or what that is

would rather make my own hot sauce because i want a real burn

one of my friends in Arizona goes to jack in the box and chick fil a all the time and gets it, he seems a little obsessed and is pissed that i dont absolutely love it or even like it much

I had to generate a new one; I lost that one due to Hot Wheels being bad at having a website

: ^ )

why do we post here again?

copypaste/hotwheels is dead. has been for months.

eat it with pho

#?+BZLgZ%

How is that bully?

Oh am I being memed again

I've always heard that is good too from a few Canadian girls I know but honestly it looks gross.

Frank's Red Hot was popular ten years ago

now it's Sriracha, and whoopee, look it's a big asian owned california company producing it who don't give no shits about any laws because they're in someone's pocket and fuck the locals because money is being had.

Plebs can't into real hot sauce so frank's and sriracha is all they know.

Buy Grace hot sauce!

proceed to kys white boy

im sensitive okay?

I should probably consciously eat it some time so I know what it is

CELEBRATE

How even? He died of midget disease?

Thanks gurl; doesn't really matter which one I use, though

Do you like master/slave RP?

DING DONG

THE CRIPPLE IS DEAD

Who should we blame for Holla Forums errors now, though?

Trill

News to me

Never done it but it looks fun I suppose

i dont know him..

did he actually fucking die?

well then...

burn it down.

At least use the right word from where we're from. Also it's only Asians who will degrade themselves to eating that too, I've found.

Eh it's not that great but if you wanna then go for it.

Not actually dead but nigga was in the hospital for like a month so he gave it to one of the other 'co-founders/owners' of the site.

C!Odemonkey. and pretty much everyone in IRC

Hm.
He like
Produces for every mainstream rap artist AT LEAST 5 songs each. Maybe you don't listen to mainstream artists :V

I've no idea what's going on

dont associate with me until you eat pho
its not degrading ourselves to eating it. just because its the fat food of vietnam, it doesnt mean its not good

Aren't you a sub?

Oh

Groups aren't good enough; I need a more solid scapegoat

u r now the source of all of our Holla Forums problems

maybe not. i am a big fat ugly disgusting smelly hipster loser wit no friends :c

me neither

its okie

Wait, sriracha is the spicy stuff in pho?

Right, I do like it, then

if you mean hip hop/rap then yeah but anything else has nothing to do with him btw

Reminder that I lived on the island full of rich people and you live on the military bombing island lmao :^))))
i dont know if its my insides having problems or me subconsciously laughing inside about this
it just doesnt look good, i mean its got meat so im sure its not terrible

Codemonkey is site owner tho :( and honestly that seems to be what I am to everyone in PMs anyway

Also how is it degrading, Bebop? I'd expect you to understand the appeal of undercooked meat

fast*
the broth is good not bad
its a little salty but has a unique taste

Oh, I thought it was some company for some reason. Maybe it is and he took the name from them

People have an instinctive sense that ur the jew in the room. Or at least one of the jews

my favorite is eating the meat that comes on the platter without cooking it

eugh stop

Real pho doesn't use california sricacha
Real sushi isn't the shit you order and eat
Chop Suey was invented in San Francisco

It's all a lie

enjoy your fucking worms

Either are good with me honestly

It's ok
We all still love you

So what's good

Yes that is what I meant thanks

i was just being edgy
I give it a quick dip before eating it while its still chewy from rawness

yeah i figured you probably meant that but the mistake is what got me
eh maybe i'd give it a try then idk

CodeMonkeys what a tv show but i don't think it ever went past that.

if liking to make money means im jewish then 98% of the people who post are jews.
like, if we go by what someones bloodline says they are then im just a native who runs around scalping everyone white man i see but also dig pitfall traps. i dont think i've ever once killed anyone beforethough there was that one time.. and don't plan to.

this is patently false but like thanks for saying it anyway

Not sure what you're talking about; I'm used to the meat just coming in a bowl of soup. But that sounds worth trying, whatever it is

Doesn't really matter as long as it's good

I think it's effectively a kind of pho, practically speaking, since people call it pho and that's how language works

Would you let Dewgong roleplay being your master who sexually punishes you after he caught you being lazy when you should have been working the fields?

The setting is a 1700's plantation

I guess that's what I was thinking of, then.

Also, pic related ; ^ )

You successfully lured someone into the mountains?

do u like that book

I haven't read it. I just posted that at Bebop because it relates to a le inside joke

rare pic of me tbh dont share/download/reupload pls thnx :)))

you started it yet? i'm thinking of actually asking him for a copy

i've been in the mountains with dozens of people and only been shot at once :^)
no but uh waking up out there with hands and legs covered in blood is weird but its probably nothing and idk if you count laughing and not helping saving someones life as murder or not they were buying heroine and i could have dug around to get their info to stop them but i was having a good time drinking and thinking i was cool cuz haha 15yr old drinking!!! but yeah he died from his own shitty decision so i dont think that counts as murder

buy it so my dad can make more money :))

Oops

Disregard that

Bebop, hug me.

You're welcome

I take that back. Lloyd, you do it.

they probably dont have it in your rural dingy town :^)

it depends on the restaurant. some places place the meat before taking it to your table, others give it raw on a platter to cook in the broth

Well, if they're pronouncing it FOE they're already doing it wrong, and it doesn't need to be hot; why would anyone add sriracha to a pho dish??

I do not think she has called me Dewgong in a while.

my favorite pizza topping is hand sanitizer

I would have Darwin do it, but he refuses to do so.

*hugs you gently-warmly*

ouch

I totally told the boss this and they didn't seem to give a fuck since I was fucked up at the time and I ended up having the dude who sold him it sent to jail so I'm totally innocent btw

Probably not in redmond but in bend they probably do. Sometimes I wonder if I should just sell everything I own and leave to find a place in portland so i can start anew

and your favourite anal cleanser is dicks

Do what?

Are you satisfied?

Fags.

i see...

I haven't; I'm still on the Art of the Deal. It probably wouldn't be hard to just find a copy online

And I guess that depends on your state laws; there are "good Samaritan" laws in some states. Didn't you see the final episode of Seinfeld?

So you're admitting publicly that your dad is that jew now?

Not even if he paid reparations in the form of buying you a Steam game?

I wish there were Vietnamese restaurants closer to me

Because people like spicy things, I guess. It's the most common form of masochism

She did a few weeks ago. I had forgotten about the name until then

Maybe. Maybe you got away with it because the police didn't know the level of a fuck you didn't give and how much you could have done something

you came!!!

very.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLADjcUcQlU this girls such a freak...thats why shes my favorite

Nope.
I don't really like jokes of this kind.

What can youse do for me?

I caught her calling me "Darwin" a few times, but then she says it was a typo.

that just sounds like a setback and doesnt seem wurf
you leave a lot doing that

20 miles is far for me
also theres like 20 pho places on this island

i like a subtle freak

Anything you want

you are tha enemy here
I'll stick this gun in yo ear
guessin your endin be seemin is near
i take this finger right off of this here
then i put this finger here

then wit a pull there be semen all up in ya ear

I want you to feed me a bowl of vanilla ice cream

I only know what he and others have said about it. He says it's great and everyone should read it but I'm guessing he just wants money. Others seem to like it a bit but eh

Probably yeah, I should look for one.
I'm pretty sure Oregon has that but I was drunk and the dude was just in a skype call and idk where the hell he lived until after.
He's not my dad.

I mean when they asked me things I told them everything. If I had to I wouldn't think twice unless it was my own or someone dear to me. Things I said were pretty dark but the response seemed welcoming from it.
Could I have really done anything though? I'm not sure I could have in my state and how little I knew, it all seemed too late.

I mean if I sell everything I own(except my jeep ~4k) I'd have ~30k so I think I'd be fine for half a year there with no job even. Hell I could get my FFL and make money off of things I know well, I'm willing to bet I'd be a good salesmen for firearms anywhere.

Are there really that many that like racial teasing? Seems pretty specific

what was your dads part in the book?

i call michael my burrito

he likes it

Writing it

YOU JUST SAID HE IS YOUR DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I don't know; who cares. There's overpopulation. Exterminate all SUV families

I knew one black girl who did. A lot of people have degradation fetishes, and race is just one more thing that they can be degraded about

cool

Yeah.
Hey.

Maybe I already know enough about eastern techniques and stuff to rehash them as a bullshit book like Bebop's jewish dad did

im reading bad reviews of it rn lol

so whats up

I think I've told you about that before.

Iwrotealotofedgythingsaboutmassmurderbutideletedit

feels good to be native and white tbh

KILL ME ALREADY FUCK

its the curse we all fall into

do white people ever have natural black hair?

SUV drivers are just one group I've decided to direct hate at

That means you're half jew at least. But at least orthodox jews say jewry is only through matriarchal descent

Isn't the stock jewry getting you anywhere?

i do

lol

how white are you

That's actually cute tho
Not like ur my slave grr

I see
I've never been one for degradation but I can see the appeal. Are you into being degrading?

I think about a lot of things, which I guess is obvious. But I sometimes think about what it would be like to just give this board away and leave 5evrif I did that I'd probably actually give it to you since you seem to care quite a bit and know that things I joke around about here are fucked up

Do you not remember the talk we had about this?
I started with $20 a few months ago and I've managed to get 3.4k profit within that time so I mean it's going good and will only get better but once I don't trust myself to pull that money out and not spend it on something

rip

ill be your slave

Send butt pics as testament to your devotion

i post it like every other day

Erio you kinda look like Fish irl tbh fam

Send me new ones specifically though

blue dot

You made a mistake in that last sentence that makes it seem you could have meant it to go either way

I'm into degrading

About what? You just keep saying he's your dad and then that he's not your dad and then that he's your dad again. Just work out ur dad issues already

I think I'll start by making a few really small investments based on gut feelings and see how it goes. My instinct does seem to end up being right

meh im gross right now. next time i shave maybe

Reee

sexy doom mod is great lmao

i just need you to sign here and i'll leave

we had a talk one night about how he's not actually my dad but i just met him in mexico the one time i went and shot guns with him
thats how i started but then i wanted to learn more so i read things on reddit and got the cancer/lost a lot of it

Lol but you're not even a trap tho George

I didn't realize mb
Why do you like it?

I'm gonna hold you to that
*smacks your ass*

oh daddy

You're a Mexican IRL

Why do you always call him your dad, then?

Partly because the kind of subs I like tend to like it and they got me into it, really

Guatermelon*

bebop buy me an onahole with that money

MOONMAN DOOM MOD

to keep up with vague meme standards that imply i rule everything/will always find a way

i know 2 people who have had those and you know one of them
both of them didnt seem pleased with it so i'll save my money and your time instead

mike is such a dork i love him :)

I guess I got along with that kind of sub in particular in the first place because I treated them like shit in other ways. Treating them like shit in the form of playful name-calling degradation and stuff was just an expansion on it

Just admit that ur a jew and we can begin to rebuild our relationship

Testing

My dick.

imagining mike's and bebo's voices in conversation makes me smile

Rip Holla Forums

why would you say that

Degredation is disgusting who partakes in that shit

who?

pls

NOT
A
JEW

dude FUCK Holla Forums for killing names

dont pls me

So basically

1.) Ignore Reddit and opinions
2.) Pay attention to the feelings that suggested Smiles was a slut and Trump would win the election
3.) Profit

I don't think I ever thought of that fetish as "disgusting" at any point, even in a conventional sense. But I guess calling someone a filthy little slut could be gross to some people?

I don't like that when I type "Shiva" in Google, some of the results are about some jew thing. Should I hold you responsible for this?

Why not, sci?

bebop buy me a dildo with that money

it's gross and inappropriate!

pic related me

i know but like
im questioning your purity

mm ok

pls no
reddit is a great place to look for info but dont make something they say be the final push to do something.
i mean yeah thats why i tell people to put money in things i tell them too. i figure people know its just that they dont think about it to actually knnow

i've actually done this for someone before and i'm not sure if they even like it. not worth

I'm joking.
Didn't we have an argument once before where you were telling me off for being into that, though?

i want to rent an apartment with bebop!

erio do you prefer your dildo or onahole

it was jokes
it would be awkward to explain to famiry why there is a package addressed to me and they might open it anyways

how did u meet that qt anyway

nana time

Call me papi
My pimp name

I seeeee.
So do you like being degraded, too? I know you said you're always dom though

okay papi

Cute :3

teehee stobbit

just order random cheap things so they wont get suspicious then order your weird japanese food from j-list
its what i've done in the past

right place right time. no clue who he really was but had heard the name before on twitter

im not actually getting a real toy
I have bananas and vibrating toothbrush and clingwrap

i can't believe people actually do that tbh. like at most i think of that one anime scene with them but thats it. like w h y

Has anyone ever told u that u look a bit like Michael Jackson

Overcoming the parts of you that doubt gut feelings is pretty beneficial for all areas of life, I guess

Trump mentioned listening to his gut in the Art of the Deal as well. He was about to invest in some oil company that people were telling him would do really well, but then he got a gut feeling telling him not to. The company ended up failing

I don't think so? If we did, I'm pretty sure I was just meme-ing

The latter; I haven't used the dildo in a long time. Also it's not technically an onahole, but I guess it's something like one

I don't. And I am sub rarely. More and more rarely with time. I'm not sure a sub phase will come back at this point. But no, I'm not into being degraded even then

good shit. should i read that?

haha
yes Ive gottten that

I'm of english/irish descet primarily

if you do it carefully its great. im thinking of stripping the bristles, but they also add sensation
also no I dont use that toothbrush on my teeth after

you should use your dildo one last time before parting with it

did he strike you as a bright fellow in person or did you learn anything from him

I was user at the time but cupcake revealed that it was me all along shortly after because he was desperate to brag that someone else he figured it out.
Might not have been you though I dunno.

youtube.com/channel/UCXOKEdfOFxsHO_-Su3K8SHg

does anyone else think he kinda looks like jackie chan or am i being subconciously racist

I can't I have restless repetition syndrome

The cute anime girl is misleading. I always assume sub at least partially if I see an anime girl

my condolences papi

would you recommend? i might have someone do that in the future if so
i would hope you dont use it

i have been told that you cannot be racist to your own kind before

learned how to shot big ak like real man and strip it(so easy a child could do it)
uh general talk about things that pol would love but already knows.

Yeah it's good so far

Didn't you say you might be part jew once? You and Bebop both need to take DNA tests and post results so we know whether or not to gas you

I don't really feel inclined to

Probably wasn't. I don't kink shame. Unless the kink shaming is for lewd degradation purposes, I guess

I've hijacked the anime girl

hai

I mean I dunno that it was really shaming but whatever.

That is the best form of kink shaming.

what up

Get on your knees and count cock condolences continuously until I say stop

I'm gonna report you to the moe police

1 2 3 4 5 6 etc...

that was supposed to be for everyone but i don't mind if it's just you

Is that like a touhou parody drawing
Neat

Up to 1000 keep going

im looking at games i wont buy

wbu

Wow :(

what does that mean? do you have a sub that you command or something. At first the bristles are very uncomfortable and if you arent careful you might tear your mucus membrane so no i dont recommend

also im pretty sure you can be racist to all races. the objective is usually to offend others not yourself.

you might become enlightened or have a revelation dawn upon you.
you must stimulate your third eye

There was a surprising amount of kamille 2hu pictures
I'm note entirely sure why

i donnt got that kinda money nigga i gotta pay off this guitar

boutta play a game i did buy
what games are they?

You can die afterwards

don't be sad bb

store.steampowered.com/app/402710/
what'd you get

do i get to cum

Sci, you are a fucking autist

He's a secret touhou character
Go unlock him pimp

But you made me sad ;~;

Only as you blow your brains out

who knows. i certainly don't.
i mean yeah it can be done but a lot of white people seem to think you can't say racist things to them because they're white
like lol that is what makes a person racist in the first place

damn why didnt he mention you in his travel vlog!

ilu chen

what a way to go

It's the kind of death your parents cover up and don't tell anyone about

i would like my father to be ashamed

Honestly he'll probably be nonplussed.

excellent

Does he get his robot?

same reason i didn't mention him in mine :^)
gonna go lay down for a bit, its late

nonplussed should only be used exclamitorarily!

okay i'll cya. think about that apartment idea we could have tickle fights every night!

Glad you're pleased bby

It'll be his bomb special ability thing

How come?

lol mental illness isnt real

just my opinion

I... I feel so cute and sporty.....Maybe fiero senpai will notice me today!!~

What if someone never exclaims? Should they be BARRED from using such a FANTASTIC word

i suppose it would follow

Wait what would

that a person who never exclaims should be BARRED from using such a FANTASTIC word
btw i have no idea what im talking about and i feel like a real ass so i will stop now!

chen is right...

lloyd did you c my ugly pc case

Instead of feeling like an ass just feel your ass you feel me?
Feel it nice and slow

Nah lemme take a gander
Name is missing btw

im too lazy to put it back on

corsair.com/en-us/carbide-series-740-high-airflow-atx-cube-case

hmmm... hairy.

I give it a solid 7

Like fine hair or thick

Sweet

its soo thicc tho

pretty fine i think. why tho

Thicc is always good dw

Fine hair is tolerable for most people. You still have a chance

Waaaaaaaah me me pickle pee

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38608272

'Murrica

Morning of depsair.

lol she just casually pushes it away

mornin

I got back in bed already

Who pushed what away?

I'm actively trying to not get out of bed.

the article about the boy that demanded nuggs at gunpoint

good
make it a stay in day

Don't link my unlinked replies.

Everyday is a "stay in" day when you take care of a cancer patient.

i do what i want

Holy shit you're bad at this.

but bed stay in not houuuse

Unlinked replies are the best replies.

I'm going to have to get up for Coffee.
and breakfast should I choose to have some.

they are the worst

pls no more bully

pffsh whatdo you need coffee for

see

Buly is fun.

[Doubt]

To not be a child.

Lel

how does not coffee make you a kid

No being racist against tsunderes.

wai you boolying

'cos you like it

Adults drink coffee.
I drink coffee.

Therefore, according to the transitive property, I must be an adult.

I'm not.
I used to be queen tsundere.

Awoooooo

I don like when all time always

I know adults who don't drink cofee

Clearly they aren't really adults, duh.

then what are the people before coffee was even invented

Humanity itself was merely a child.

see

whatevs
I'm gonna pretend to be 16 and bingewatch moe in bed

Based

I guess its that time again

assa

oh well.

names still fucked
I just post once with the name upon new thread
fix when

Time to anally stimulate yourself with a banana like the fucking slut you are?

I asked bebop but he said he couldn't do anything, which isn't surprising, he's just the board admin, not the coder for the site. they'll get it fixed eventually. again, I'm just glad it's something so minor. the qr box missing was the big one.

I miss my name

No. Time to trim my nails after a healthy snack

The QR box missing was a large part of why I started using Erin's again.

erins are a gateway drug. you're already lost to us now.

Well ive been through the threadings wit a qr with no name

pfft

Well, yeah, I'd assumed that it was out of any of our hands.

Also god why are you posting that thing
Desert avatared as it for a while and it's all I think of when I see it.

I'd abuse more than just Erin's script!

desert was a fun guy. I think. I don't really remember. I dunno. just saw the folder when I was picking a folder to use and thought I'd post a few. I don't have very many, this isn't an avi or anything.

burds are the best.

oh bby

Desertfox is a mega faggot.
Bow this is a leason in faggotru, this is going down in herstory... if you wanna be a sjdoublew, you have cuck up to a magnum jew

Trim your nails..

Faggotry**
Lesson**

Ha.

yeah well you would know, being the biggest megafaggot of them all!

After bath things and banana things

He really wasn't
At least during the periods I interacted with him.

Good because avataring as pokemon would be too gay even without him

GO SHU JI N SA MA

Thats Mr M.Faggotto you

I have four full pokemon avi folders, squidderoo.
get used to the faggotry.

domo arigato, mister faggotto

oh and then several small poke folders and a bunch of loose pokemon in another folder.

I like pokemon.

I like Blizzaria and Frostina.

This is cupfaggot isnt it?

reeeeeeee

ree

Also Eternia who is an OP pallet/type swap of Blizzaria.

but of course!

reee

yeah those are good pokemons

Did I mention my shitshack got fucked over last night...as in someone from one of the neighbouring compounds went over while over at yours, blew my doors off, and replaced them with their own coded doors.
Only noticed just before i logged out
I fucking love rust

I'm glad you understand

seriously? wow.
I wonder if anyone raided mine yet. I mean, chances are good, but at the same time mine was just in such a remote fucking location and wasn't bothered all day...

I understand nuffin.

Hehe its no worries. Nothing that cant be regained was lost. I'll haveto build a lersonal 2x2 not to far off main HQ.
well aggro im not home til 5pm tomorrow.

Wait, no, Eternia is the loli, I meant Damona.

But Eternia is still really great because of her ability.

You're a lewdie, GO SHU JI N SA MA!

yeah if we weren't so close to so many big compounds I'd build my own little thing too but I think instead I'll just keep my shit shack and hope it stays safe. collect stuff for the main base.

It was nice having momma bear and daddy bear and moogs on last night. Fun.
I need to up my resources gathering game boi
Want me one o dem pumparum shotguns

I do not understand your lack of understanding

didn't you have one of those already?

I forgot about the two pokemon folders I made for rin. so my number of full folders is 6.

why so pogomon tho

cuz I like 'em.

jesus christ how horrifying

A proper pump action. Not a terrible hobo shotgun.
Though i guess hoboshotgun is less of a ballache if i die.
I'll build 100 hobo shotguns.
Shame you cant get an isis skin for it.

I'm a madman most absolute

do NOT build 100 hobo shotguns with my materials you wanker.

It's true

Wait.
Sharo lives in the shed?
I thought she was rich?

:^)

holy shit did this get a season two? subtle DID IT GET A SEASON TWO?!

THE CUTEST

Um, it's getting one, soon

Cum clings well to these peels

She reminds me of Iris.
Except, instead of loving rabbits so much to the point of founding a club about usagi peropero, she's just straight terrified of them.

Ahahahahahahah I will source the materials myself.
Then when bears come, the fury of allah will be upon them.
That and a couple of crossbows for hunting can be handy.

fuck yes. thanks subtle. I lost my main guy for keeping track of animes that come out my ex and your anime tastes are even more in line with mine than his were anyway so you gotta help me out with this stuff.

yeah use anything you find yourself all you like, I'm no tyrant like test.

I bet Cocoa's had a lot of experience holding her breath. :^)

cocoa is for hug and snug you monster.

That face is full-on derp.

Hahaha the Glorious Leader

YES OKAI

>SD will never fuck you so hard you go full on derp

friday is really boring without alcohol but I have to contain myself
uuugh

Snake Rize is basically my spirit animal.

she's pretty great. glad you're finally watching that one.

That's lewd.

I wouldn't know, but it looks like a mid-animation frame gone horribly wrong.

yeah so?

Too lewd.

Also, why is Cocoa all autist all the time?

Basically.

esdee pour vodka in my mouth
it wouldn't have been me who did it

No drinking for tokai

there is no such thing.

because she's a freakin' spazoid.

what about vodka in a mouth shared through a kiss

You're an horrible person for saving those.

We'd need a funnel, and I don't have any alcohol.

But there is.

impossible.

Is this Remilia SD?
This name drop is brutal

The between frames make the best avatars, though.

Nothing's impossible.

Yeah, I think the flag kind of gives it away.

Lies.

SHE DOESN'T EVEN REMEMBER THE BET SHE'S LITERALLY THE WORST.

Daily reminder that things

bluuuuuuh

n-no

ugh

THIS

I have a rare disease called flag blindness so I'd prefer if you don't bring up such sensitive topics
My heart is breaking

Ah I know
im gonna do the things I did before internet!

drawing!

Hm?

Seems like an annoyance to have.
Why is your heart breaking?

except happiness.

this tbh

well alright then

absolutely reprehensible

Haaaaaaaaa!

fox8.com/2017/01/11/it-was-insane-maid-of-honor-turns-florida-wedding-into-nightmare/

THE PHANTOM OF THE RABBIT IS THERE
INSIDE MY MIND

I'm glad you understand.

Cut my life into pieces

sabrina.png

Why am I even living on this earth, holy shit.

It is possible, but it's temporary.

Because of the flag blindness
And it is extremely annoying I can't even see the gay flag

How does that happen?
Are you using a mobile version, or?

Yuh
The little Ouroboros app
It's not too shabby prolly the easiest mobile I've ever used

Ah, never tried any of the chan apps for phones, nor really ever used any of the extensions besides 4chan X.

nevermnd
drawing SUCKS

Tokai, let's do Phantom of the Opera.

You can be the phantom, and I'll be a tree .

They're just trying to destroy her reputation so she can't run for governor and impose her liberal, pro-Fireball agenda on the good people of Florida.

iunno what that is but I'm in

This one is good!
Makes mobile shitposting almost preferable but then again I'm a simple guy with fast thumbs

It's...
It's a musical...

Though it's based off a french book by the same name.

Morning.

Well then, I only really mobile post if there's something urgent, so practically never.

Good morning young man.

oh I played in a musical twice
they liked me

You getting a Switch?

God damned trumpeteers.
What we gonna do about it??

I will rent one if a Retro Studios Metroid title comes out for it.

Zelda and Monster Hunter are games I'm looking forward to.

$300 release tag with a an average 3h battery life is unacceptable.

Paid online leaves a disgusting aftertaste.

I want this just because it amuses me.

I didn't watch Nintendo's presentation, is the Switch actually going to have replaceable faceplates?

The Phantom is a super important role.

And then I'm a tree.

Yeah, that's not something I want.

why be a tree
don't you like musical?

Tokai's the Phantom, and you'll be the lady whom he kidnaps to play the piano, no?

As a tree you have to say and do absolutely nothing.
It's very physically demanding, and very important.

I hope I can do it well.

No, I'll be a tree!

They didn't go into any details about that.

The Zelda game looks breathtaking, it seems to have a Twilight Princess level story.

new zelda a cute.

triggers the fuck out of me
but it makes sense in the long run

You can't play the opera without the lady.

How much will it cost?

No pricing info has yet been disclosed.

Did you watch the presentation?

He just said 300$ release tag.

but its boriiiing

Yessu

For online.

I guess I'll just drop enough for a year or something.

I predict $50 a year
around that range

Not bad, I guess.

What are the things that actually matter, before I decide whether or not to watch the archive.

Mbad, sorry.

Any plans for the extended weekend?

Beg for daddies forgiveness.

I only have Sat and Sun off.

Zelda, new shin megami tensei (idk if you're into that) Arms, Squids 2, the party games

not confirmed in presentation but confirmed in gamestop store leak
Pokemon Stars
Monster Hunter

L A M E

OH yeah
Mario Odyssey

what took the picture?

Blow up the sun!

Begging is for sluts, and you aren't my daddy!

Games weren't what I was really interested in.
I kinda just knew what all they were going to release with it.

2spooki4mi

You've never had an urgent post about the state of your well being instead of going to see a doctor?
Shocking

holy shit

more like this

-nuts-

I know, I'm too awful at social media.

Eugh, never mind, I'll just scour the information.

more creepy point of views?

is it possible to massage your own back

Astonishingly difficult at best.
At worst impossible.

Ya got pranked, bro!

yeah sure

what game would you buy for it

Atleast i wont have to worry about skin cancer

im not an indecent person that saves porn

You'll have skin cancer for about one one-billionmilliontrillionth of a nanosecond. I'm sorry.

oh wow I just remembered the gayest moment in my entire life

can you massage

THEN WHAT ARE YOU GOOD FOR

You should make a Twitter

If you're flexible or have long enough arms
Or a little machine thingie

Zelda, Pokemon, Squids, ShinMegaTen.

I'll probably get some Mario for the kidlets, but eh.

Only shoulder and back.
I've been told I'm good with shoulder, and people never complain when I do back rubs.

my nigga

I got drunk as shit last night, what did I do?

When you clicked "New Reply"? We've all been there.

what you do every day
scroll through threads instead and see for yourself

lotta mun

You got ran train on and you loved it

Well. WELL. THIS doesn't make me happy day

woah they made pornhub look like youtube? since when?

#toomucheffort

I said I'd fuck everyone, didn't I.

Ky

SPF Zillion

It usually seems like more than it is.
Either way, I'm not super worried.

You said you'd fuck anyone if you got drunk enough.

Super asexual there.

My porcelain skin... ruined!!!

:(

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread