Why is this fuck so popular?

Why is this fuck so popular?

As far as I can tell, he's just Hollande, but without even trying to hide the neoliberalism.

Is there something I'm missing? Why is this fucker getting any attention at all, much less a front runner?

He appeals to the centrists without opinions pretty well.
Also shilling

Who is he?

He is the most bland, gray area, central centrist rag.
How you can call him neo-liberal is beyond me, the guy is a radical extreme centrist, center of center, zero opinions, cardboard flavored coloring book.

RADICAL CENTRISM

Emmanuel Macron, one of the front runners in the French election.

Didn't he talk up "market solutions" for France's problems, or did I misunderstand?

He just bounces whatever questions he is asked, if he is interviewed by a communist he would appear as one himself as he keeps agreeing and being a pushover.

Artificial, media pushed "popularity" isn't actual popularity, you know?

Because the medias love him

The media loves him which convinces another large segment of mindless centrist drones. The reason the media love him is he is the professional classes favoured candidate.

The professional classes like nothing more then neo-liberals with a """progressive""" view on social issues. These types of candidates reflect urban cosmopolitan values and allow the rich to virtue signal while still protecting their class interests.

He's the ultimate radical centrist liberal man

He's "popular" like Clinton was. Just because elites love to slob his knob doesn't mean he has real popularity

Like it or not, he has a reasonable program, he has the blueprint on how to survive in a neo-liberal world.

forgot to remove flag.

Because a lot of frogs drank the "neither left nor right" kool aid so they believe he's a pragmatic centrist who want to implement what "just werks".

He's the youngest candidate, poses as a progressive (whatever that even means) and projects a corporate-inspired "modern" image. It's not really surprising he's so popular with apolitical middle-class normies.

He actually doesn't have any, period.

where the fuck to these neolibs keep coming from?

/his/

Like what?

4his is best board tbqh

it's what got trudeau elected

I don't know. I think people are just scared. Seriously his policies are the fucking worst. It's more neoliberal bullshit, and this is why Le Pen will beat him if it comes to that, because she at least pretends to give them hope.

The powers that be in western societies are neoliberal. Careerists notice this and adopt their views once they get into power.

This is also what got Hollande elected except replace pretty face by downs syndrome ridden face :^)