Go to leftypol dot com

OwO

now there are 10 results

#Kierkegaard was such an easy guess.

What is leftypol dot com

holy shit

take this to the thread made for this stuff, /leftytrash/

a website with dangerously low trap content, judging from this thread

Is this the Anfem plan to turn all boys into traps ushering in a new age of female domination?

Be on your guard against the pink pill

Speaking of traps, why the fuck are there so many Holla Forumsacks in /cuteboy/ ? For what reason ? Isn't this practically fun to them ?

DEGENE®ACY

all the hate coming from Holla Forums is literally projection. they hate themselves.

they say it's not gay. At first I thought it was a joke but anytime they like something that contradicts their beliefs it doesn't count.
etc., it's just excuses to like things they "shouldn't" while still being nazis.

They're in /kind/ too, I literally got banned for saying Holla Forums boards aren't /kind/ on there.

Repressed homosexuality bit like how they use the word, 'cuck' over and over
The lady that doth protest to much me thinks

"traps are not gay" is a meme, nobody says it unironically i hope

all I know is that when two traps get it on, its gay as fuck

it was an ironic joke, now there are people who actually mean it.

You can't honestly believe this. Traps are men. Fapping to men is gay. It's settled science.

they say that they are attractive because they are feminine and thats what counts. I know it's stupid but some of them actually unironically believe the feminine penis meme.

what show?

bitches don't know 'bout my girly dick

Whitest Kids U'Know

thanks

what the fuck

Do you have proofs?

where are your proofs, user?

As an actual gay guy I can tell you gay men don't like traps at all. It's a weird thing among 'straight' men.

Fo real?

Jesus lee christ reddit_obesity is retarded

Observe as I fuck this up royally and proceed to bully me

Yeah it's definitely the feminine features that make traps hot, doesn't really matter if there's a dick or not. Whether it's gay or not shouldn't matter tbh.

I'm bi myself and I like traps. But tbh masc guys make me feel intimidated plus I just appreciate fem guys more

Fuck, I tried that but must have missed off the fucking capital K!

Noice.