Literally the entire "left" outside of Holla Forums and maybe Zizek is basically either SJWs wearing black...

Gee it sure is comforting to know the number of genuine leftists on the planet apparently totals around 50, eh

There's nothing wrong with yellow fever tbh

wtf asian girls are the future though

The people at my IWW group appear pretty normal.

However I was informed yesterday that they are all punk anarchists who wear flannel and work boots so that they come off as regular people. When they go to protest stuff, they make all the new punk kids dress in flannels.

Well if we're only 50 I guess blanquists are right.

Some people on this board have a serious fucking case of "Anything I don't like is idpol/reactionary/spooky" that's really the only thing I see that bothers me. As for the number of "real leftists" its probably one for about every 12,000 citizens, atleast here in the US.

Fuck off you spooked reactionary retard

At least here in europe, a lot of the left is made up by unionists, who are neither tankies nor SJWs.

There exist genuine leftists, you just don't hear about them because they don't do any public shit like smashies do.

And they presumably have better things to do than browse reddit, too.

And none of them will fuck you

read leftist works and theory, then compare that with what's called "the left" in the mainstream. then you'll understand

we're the ones who're correct, though.

This

Objectively wrong

Objectively right

I came on an asian girl's face once, does that count?

read a book

The leadership of every single "leftist" venue, outlet, and organization may be shitlibs, but I am confident the rank and file are much closer to Holla Forums.

Populism can't be suppressed forever, the people's thirst for revolution after each frustration is becoming undeniable.

Mahatma "Britian should have just given up to the nazis" Gandhi

If me saying you are objectively wrong is objectively right then you are just reaffirming what I said

tfw Stirnerite with middle eastern fetish. Can I be one of you guys?

leftypol is first and foremost about thicc brown thighs and asses, user.
welcome home.

if you're really a stirnerite then yes.
And middle eastern women are one of the most under appreciated fetishes so yes again

The USA isn't the whole world you atrd.

Someone please pull up the "Fuck Gandhi" photo

not a tankie i love black girls can i stay

Only if you dump your collection