How could Gamergate have been turned into a communist movement? They had a pretty good anti-idpol stance

How could Gamergate have been turned into a communist movement? They had a pretty good anti-idpol stance.

Unfortunately it was one of those cases where people mistook liberals for leftists, and people like Sargon and the """"rationalists"""" hopped on board.

Tbh, I don't really see the point in discussing gamer gate, it was just a massive flame war.

I'm still not sure what they were so hurt by that sustained their outrage for this many years.

But this is how: (Pic here)

But I bet most of them were raised on Nintendo and other big money corporate games.

Both sides were idpol to the max. It was the most retarded thing ever and I honestly don't understand why would anyone still care about it.

Why

Gamergate was idpol as fuck. Just because they were against socjus doesn't mean they aren't idpol.

Right wing idpol is not anti-idpol

This. Nazis are the last stand against feminism in gaming.

Oh my god, who the fuck still cares about Gamergate.

"gamer" as an identity is very generalized, there are only few "conditions", like that you keep playing games
not that political… idpol-light perhaps, reactionaries took advantage of it because of that

Identities based on consumption are the worst. Yes to games. Death to gamers.

anyone who plays games is a gamer you stupid fuck

Autist.

ok lets think for a second
you PLAY πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€GAMESπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ and you somehow ARENT A πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€GAMERπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€β€¦
whos the autist here?

At least spoiler that shit god

Not the same guy you sperg.

Zzzzzz
DISCARD THE IDENTITY OF "GAMER"
Or not just keep it forever
I play video games as well but I don't want to call myself a "gamer", I'd rather say I like to play viddy

capitalist artist

why bump it

Ugh

Literally labor unions. The EA Spouse story was still fresh in peoples' minds when GG happened, and the closest thing to a union the game industry has, the IGDA, is not only a scummy company union, but was neck-deep in the corruption and embezzlement GG raged against.

There were some nascent (and pretty well received) threads I participated in to organize developers against the corrupt clique parasitizing their industry in a genuine labor union, which also would've broken the SJW-infiltrated publisher HR departments that feed influence and cash to SJW journos and SJW industry orgs sustaining their strangleholds. Combining a new world of developer self-management and self-organization with consumer self-journalism, we might have even been able to turn GG into a matching consumer union for gamers.

Sadly, people were too focused on the consumer side of things (admittedly where people didn't have to worry anywhere near as much about having their careers sabotaged by their SJW clique overlords), but if we could've organized developers, it would've totally changed the character of the medium.

Look and laugh, an triggered liberal!

gators were too far gone when it was going down

Dear God, how did this happen? also Hare Hitler Nazbol confirmed=antifa confirmed Nazbol

Honestly though, keeping women out of gaming is a noble cause. All women are SJWs and we should actively try to keep women out of communism unless one of them wants to be my qtgf.

But you admit that you're idpol with a different cover and therefore just as cancerous, right?

They're not all the same, for crying out loud. How is this any different from SJWs screaming "kill all men!" because a guy once looked at them funny?

Very poorly memed

the reality is glitching

Gamergate was id-pol cranked up to 11
Gamergate is old news and needs to die already

Kekistan is a forced meme