Why does this board act like fascists are worthy of debate or fighting us on 'ethical' grounds all the time?

Why does this board act like fascists are worthy of debate or fighting us on 'ethical' grounds all the time?

They do not argue in good faith. Ever. Not all, but some for sure on this board are naive af.

Other urls found in this thread:

podomatic.com/podcasts/dietsoap/episodes/2016-11-23T20_55_28-08_00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's a handful I've come across that are worth having a conversation with.
I've met them.
I've gotten good at telling whether they are worth my time or not.

Sounds spooky

Problem with you leftards is that you think everything stems up from the fact you're right.

"Why debate fascists?"

Haha wtf? Why not?

There are a lot of political tourists that watch people argue here, while themselves not participating in any kind of discourse. It can be good from time to time.

lol i'm not saying don't debate them. idgaf if you do or don't. just don't be some naive libshit that gets buttmad when they deal you a couple low blows.

there's nothing worse than leftists that cry about how righties don't obey the rule of law or violate 'free speech' laws or whatever. it doesn't matter what they do, they're fucking hypocrites, that's teh fucking way it is

A great example is when leftists are are "shocked" to find out that cops and the protection of private property go hand in hand. This extends to a slew of other issues too. There's a lot of leftists that are "morally outraged" by shit right wingers do, or shit capitalism does, and its just faux-outrage – more like, what the fuck did you expect, as a leftist? Are you that fucking dumb?

"Omg!!! Exxon is polluting the environment guys!!"

Yeah, no fucking shit, what else would you expect from an oil company whose sole purpose is the pursuit of profit? Did you just fucking pick up a book yesterday?

Fuck, you just reminded me about the single worst part of organised activism: watching people who you know have read a truckload of Marx act like they're just finding out capitalism is bad so they can 'relate' to people.

It's like, nah dude, you can just state the facts and tell people what they can do about it. Of course if you don't actually have a solution, then you have to appeal to emotion and hope they don't figure out that you don't have an actual plan. So the only people you end up retaining are the stupid, the wilfully ignorant, and those who prey on both.

Yeah that's basically why i started the thread. I'm noticing leftists can be well read and a lot of them are naive moralfags still. I don't get it. Its like when people share news articles on here. I love reading the news and taking the piss out of the ruling ideology, sure, but the whole "surprise" or "outrage" that people have sometimes is pretty stupid and infantile. Like, they didn't expect bad shit was coming or something, even though its shit that was put in books a long ass time ago.

And yeah, activism.. can't say i do much of it for this precise reason. I just don't see the point i guess. I'd rather chat on a one-to-one level with friends in my own time. I feel like shit like anti-trump rallies are a complete and total waste of time. Just a bunch of people shouting back and forth not really listening to each other and calling each other names… super fucking gay tbh.

I guess I'm saving my "rage" for when I think its actually worth getting out of my armchair. Right now people only seem to vaguely give a crap about Trump, and if that, they'll complain about "free speech" which doesn't entirely exist under capitalism anyways…

pretty much this.

but aside that, it's chan culture to never realize when you're wasting your time with an argument i guess.

So you guys are surprised that people who know theory have to lower their power levels to appeal to normies?

Listen to this
podomatic.com/podcasts/dietsoap/episodes/2016-11-23T20_55_28-08_00
Earnest and intelligent debate kills the memes, dead memes mean dead fashes

I remember this cunt from Chapo. Is her book out yet?

Don't talk to fascists, acquaint their heads with the pavement.

Fascists are pretty easy to defeat actually. Libertarians and other proto-fascists are far more difficult since they still pretend to care about enlightenment/liberal values and also do not rely on fabricated histories as much.

Now hold on a second, figure out what battles are worth fighting.

What's the fucking point of fighting LARPers that go up to berkley?

Look at the videos coming out of these fucking people – look at the He Will Not Divide Us mugshots. These people spend half of their day talking about "DUBS CHECK 'EM" and pepe.

Listen to the talking heads like Mike Cernovich and Stefan Molymeme talk about the berkley protests:
This is Dungeons and Dragons roleplay tier people.

Here's some long game strategy advice:

If you are an Anarcho Communist and an Anarcho-Crapitalist is protesting for reducing the size of government, stand beside him – until he moves on to what you actually disagree with.

It's like with Trump – I disagree with 95% of his talking points, but I don't actually mind the wall. Not because I hate mexicans or muh anuddah shoah, but because I hate porky paying people below minimum wage under threat of calling deportion officers. We can lobby for simplifying and streamlining easier legal immigration in the 2020 presidential election.

Work with what you are given, you don't throw the card table across the room because you have a mediocre hand of cards. Strategize. Bluff.

This is coming from a fucking Tankie. You work with the American Capitalist pigs to take out the fascists, then you go from there.

everything they say is a lie. everything

because stupid left-twitter style 'white boy thinks he can talk' and other woke sjw retard comments are used as recruiting material for the alt-right.

when you write out something intelligent it's hard to debase it without serious thought, and once they start thinking they start losing because their ideas are mostly garbage.

Fine.

You're gonna look really good when the 400 pound nazi baby cries to the cops and cripples antifa organization by arresting half of them.

It's gonna be worth it to claim victory against some cheeto stained fuck in a maga hat. No really, go ahead man.

I already look good. And Mommy lost, so stop trying to shill Hillary here

I'm guilty of this, time to time, but it's not faux outrage. I know I should expect the worse, but every day brings fresh hell.

how did you get user shilling Hillary out of that? if anything it was relatively pro-Trump

Protesting the Alt-Right when they protest against Syria strikes and against another neocon war is 40 dimensional anarcho-communist hungry hungry hippos levels of strategy.

But keep up that adhominem bullshit fam, you're totally right about not choosing which battles to fight, it's better to stretch out movements as thin as possible, and get baited into empty parking lots by Alt-Right organizers, because we can't plan shit out, just blindly rush into shit. I like how you think.