North korea just launched a missile but it blew up almost immediately

archive.is/kh2Lg

Is there a more incompetent man than kim Jong Un. Can tankies do anything right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVu5sEWbGBs
youtube.com/watch?v=PsTR49Wk67w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How will the Roo ever recover?

America's laser tech is responsible for this tbh.

Just end up calling it western propaganda or something

looking forward to North Korea getting it's ass torn in two like a phonebook tbh

north korea is a fucking embarassment
it should just go the deng xiaoping route already

LMAOOOOOOO

Was it a failed test or attack?

The US and China/Russia would never have reason to do it right? Right?
(It seems like China isn't willing to back up norks anymore it would seem)

It would be horrible if NK attacked the United States, but that would be a stupid move on them because every western country and china will just point all their own nukes at them and NK will cease to be a nation. Unfortunately, I see this happening. All those poor citizens who will perish because of Manlets stupidity.

They already are doing everything they can to open up to porky
They even have special economic zones now and have been exporting cheap worker teams for a while

I don't wanna go unrooo here but who do you ever hear about North Korean Missile testing from EVER other than the Americans or perhaps Chinese or Japs or South Koreansā€¦. just saying, smells a lot like Sarin Gas and 45 minute WMD's and the Gulf of Tonkin in here

I don't get it, why do NK rockets for their nuclear and space programs keep fucking up? Missiles have already been invented, why would that aspect be the problem?

yeh this is the thing, missiles have been around for like a 100 years now, rocket tech isn't a secret.

I'm pretty dumb, but my personal guess is lack of money.

Because we shoot them out of the sky with lasers from low orbit.

I'm not a rocket scientist but I am a machinist, rockets require a lot of precision machined parts, a lot of complex electronics (guidance system), and there a lot of other variables in play. I don't know what kind of equipment and machinery NK has access to but it's probably ancient manually operated or punch card numerically controlled machines unless they built their own newer machines. Not bad but definitely not optimal, and their quality control probably isn't great.

I remember when I still browsed /k/ years ago reading about china having difficulties building their own jet engines for their fighter jets, they had reliability problems because of shoddy quality control. You'd think the biggest manufacturing sector in the world could build anything, but that ain't the case. Thats why China hasn't completely wiped out the metal working industry in North America, especially when it comes to things like the aviation industry and other industries that require precision parts.
More or less related; youtube.com/watch?v=MVu5sEWbGBs

Gommunism BTFO again!

Juche is basically fascism tbh.

What?

Tankies BTFO

You're so obvious when you come out to play, Holla Forums.

anti-tankie sentiment is not limited to Holla Forums, friend

they have their own OS iirc

youtube.com/watch?v=PsTR49Wk67w

it was shot down with high powered lasers. those things are standard issue on any war ships and it's no coincidence the US had brought one over to korea just before the launch

It's just a modified linux distro.

Seriously guys
North Korea is not the target here. It is merely a distraction.

Te prize is still Syria and Iran. It's what Saudi-Arabia wants, it's what Israel wants, it's what Turkey wants.

Neither Saudi-Arabia, nor Israel, nor Turkey want Best Korea toppled.
Not even South Korea wants this, as they have a governmental crisis going on right now and don't need unnecessary distractions.
This is all a diversion.

I just want to protect ancom friends from porky imperialists

why u bully me

With shit like this, who can even think that NK is really a threat.

At this point one can feel nothing but pity for them.

Come on, North Korea! This isn't rocket scienceā€¦ wait.

God, I hope that isn't true, because if it is MAD just lost a lot of teeth.

Partly this, but also the main target is China. We are using this to justify further build up in the Pacific.

No shit, Russia and China are the mainest targets.
But before they can be taken on, they need to be isolated. Which they are not right now, which makes the move on North Korea rather stupid, considering China's connection with Iran, South East Asia and a vast majority of African nations they actually helped modernising (for selfish purposes, as it was always the case, but at least they don't treat it like an all you can eat buffet like the West does)