A new pizzagate is happening with the difference being instead of human trafficking happening in pizza restaurants...

A new pizzagate is happening with the difference being instead of human trafficking happening in pizza restaurants, it happens in BBQ restaurants.

>>>Holla Forums9719059

Some comments from the thread:

honestly im so depressed about Madam President having the election stolen from her that I dont even have the energy anymore to molest kids

Full circle my friends.

kekked

is this just a secret way to get Holla Forums to be less fat?

Fucking hell.

I laughed

vegans in Holla Forums are slowly succeeding in turning Holla Forumsacks against meat.

Since when is Holla Forums writing shitty creepypasta's

Kind of unrelated but on the topic of Holla Forums theories:

Anyone here ever heard of the minerva initiative? Or the Minerva Institute part of the Keck Institute?

Why the fuck is there a Canadian line going up to Manitoba? Who the fuck would run a pedo ring in Manitoba?

Who the fuck would even GO to Manitoba?

Seems pretty straightforward - makes sense that the DoD would have a stable of academics ready to make imperialism and state repression that much easier, and they're not even hiding it or anything. Whatever have Holla Forums cooked up this time? Is even the DoD run by cultural Marxists? What perfidy have they stooped to this time?

Not surprising. Jews are known for having a pedophilic lust towards gentile children

Nah they were just obsessed with minerva, moloch, and kek a few months ago. Never heard them bring these up surprisingly.

Easy fam, some of us live there.

rip

I've never actually been. and regionalist shit aside it's probably better than Nova Scotia.

What's it like out there? I'm currently under the impression that it's Alberta with better politics and less oil (although the two correlate), and apart from that all I really know it for is the general strike in 1921 and Louis Riel.

Might be referring to the actual god - I think Holla Forums are all meme pagans at this point. If the revolution ever comes, I look forward to Falun Gonging them.

manitoba is the nova scotia of the prairies. its a horrible hellworld that even saskatchewan can feel better than.

When are they going to get sick of this?

I know what they were referring to. Just that the worshippers of Minerva were all supposed to be part of the crypto-kike conspiracy, and any reference to owls or owl looking aerial photos were all proof of crypto-Minerva worship. Well here is blatant Minerva references by the DOD and I'm not even sure if they're aware of it. Don't feel like wading into that swamp to alert them however…