Karl Marx✡ was a Jewish conspirator whose conspiracy has been causing Lulz since he started writing and years after...

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Marxist

I think this is a pretty accurate article.

Other urls found in this thread:

users.wfu.edu/cottrell/eea97.pdf
reality.gn.apc.org/econ/marxts.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well I guess this explains why the German Ideology was shitposting in essay form

how can we collectivize pimping?

This is what pol actually believes.

Pure gold

Remember when ED wasn't controlled by Holla Forums?

I wish ED still had the "I don't give a damn" edginess of making every article as hilariously offensive as possible, and documenting internet drama on the way.

Now we don't have either, we just have a bunch of teenage newfags going "TURMP TRUMP PEPE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD do i fit in gaiz??". It's bland and inoffensive mainstream politics.

Topkek

Wh-what happened to ED? I haven't spent any significant time on it since I first went to Holla Forums ~6 years ago.

Gamergate happened.

At least half of the articles is shit from old ED that has never been edited again.

Holy shit do I hate anti-PC obsessed retards. They're seriously just virtue signaling at this point, ironically enough.

this doesn't work on the smart ones mate, there are actually well read Fascists and they know what dialectics is and they've read Marx and think this board is retarded for believing even one page of that tripe

Name and describe one concept from Marx's LTV.

I'm not a fascist you easily offended passive-aggressive and I'm not a Marxist either because the LTV has been debunked and abandoned by Leftists and Liberals for a long time.

I wasn't implying that you were fascist.

I was asking you to prove that you had read even a single page of Marx.

You don't seem to know that liberals naturally reject LTV because liberalism is a capitalist ideology, so I have less faith that you have any idea what you're talking about.

life comes at you fast
users.wfu.edu/cottrell/eea97.pdf
reality.gn.apc.org/econ/marxts.pdf

If someone's actually well read they wouldn't be a fascist.

not true lol, I was interested in anarchism and communism until I started reading

There are a few well-read fascists, but their numbers are abysmal, at least on imageboards.