The most communist anime, himouto! umaru chan! got a season 2

Shes back. More prole hijinks against umarus bourgeois brother incoming

I watched Little Witch Academia recently and the episode that contained the proletarian uprising really made me laugh. It's sad though how it was basically squashed by reformism.

TSF best girl tbh

the art style in the movies is fucking disgusting, holy god its so bad compared to the manga and 90's original series. Sorry to ruin your meme but its grotesque how bad that animation/art style is.

Do you mean worst?

Hooooooo boy, you think that's bad? I mean, it is, but the 2016 anime is so much worse it makes these look great by comparison.

lol is this the rape horse scene?

You bechya, boyo.

himouto is big bang theory: the anime and japanese people in general are incapable of being funny

Holy shit Umaru is literally sheldon cooper

im thankful the CLANG stopped.

but the soundtrack is awesome.

UMR HAI UMR HAI

And thus anime has been saved once more.

I don't care what anyone says I like the Umaru anime.

Umaru is the ultimative porky parasite living on the back of her proletarian brother.
I hope she gets lesbian raped

Was miyuzaki a communist?

He is definitely a leftist. Don't know about communist though I think he supports the communist party in Japan.

Is he against the hard workfags?

he was at least a member of the communist party for some time.

The problem with Umaru, is that she sits on her ass all day smoking dope, and jerking off while she plays that fucking game. If that's Japans standard for greatness, no wonder their country is screwed.

He was a Communist for most of his life and then he took the black pill from what Holla Forums told me.

Need I say more?

STOP

But her brother is a prole. Umaru is Lumpen at best.

Whats the black pill

Stop posting my gf plz

Defeatism and/or nihilism