Is North Korea as bad as the media makes it out to be? How is life like for the proles there...

Is North Korea as bad as the media makes it out to be? How is life like for the proles there? Do you support them against Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCzvCf_q10UZkUJE0lOav0ag
bbc.com/news/magazine-17774210
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

;_;

I support Trump, both in syria and north korea. Because starting a war in two continents at the same time, one with a regime aligned with china, and the other a regime backed by Russia. ..It's just the right thing to do.
The only humane option.

If trump does attack the undying heartland of the revolution I would immediately volunteer to fight for the paradise of the workers.

lol libshits

kys, he's a willing pawn

No, it's far worse.

that's actually my point, OP however is giving him some magical powers

a lot of it is exaggerated

too much noise around NK to say something for certain

contemporary analysis of NK economy is Cold War tier with the same bullshit about how shadow economy is 50% and whatnot quite convenient that shadow economy cannot be statistically measured
I've read that they introduced some market reforms but all sources were south korean
nevertheless they do have special economic zones

It's probably pretty shit
I don't care about NK. I only care about Russia and their proxies vs. the petrodollar. NK is irrelevant.

They're better than Saudi Arabia and most Middle East countries.

No, it is not as bad.

Frankly I doubt anyone except the CIA has any idea how bad NK actually is and it's not like we can trust the CIA because they are going to say it is exactly as bad as the worst they think people will believe regardless of how bad it is.

Its better in some superficial ways and significantly worse in ways which the media doesn't report on because they relate to things the Western governments along with China and Russia are also involved with. The NK do a lot of those types of things openly or at least on an industrial scale and with absolutely no regard for human life. Think degrees worse than just harvesting organs and slave labor.

Then why do they need border guards to stop people from leaving, while saudi arabia doesn't?

yes as a communist it is my anti imperialist duty to fight for north korea and i will use any means necessary to protect the homeland

well i guess slaves have a hard time leaving whether theyre technically allowed to or not

conveniant :^)

I don't think North Korea is nearly as bad as the media says. Take into account a lot of reporting on it is literally based on reports from South Korean tabloids. Country is certainly a totalitarian shithole.

Here's an interesting youtube channel with a ton of footage from within the country.
youtube.com/channel/UCzvCf_q10UZkUJE0lOav0ag

If there will be an invasion I'm always sure it has been coordinated with China. Trump and the Chinese president met actually while the strikes in Syria were carried out, just recently, and reportedly the talks went very well and they talked about the future of North Korea. I can see Trump relinquishing control of North Korea to the allied Chinese (in the form of a "temporary" transitional government) who helped during the invasion while trying to claim responsibility for "liberating" the North Korean people.

💩

This is your brain on Holla Forums. Neo-nazism kids, not even once.

What exactly makes my comment Holla Forums? Please, explain. I'm ultra-left btw.

also meant to say "almost sure"

Nice try👌🏻

If you can't substantiate your claims, don't play the games.

You impy Trump is anything but a figurehead. That's all the evidence I need.

I do in fact believe that the United States president wields real power, yes. Crazy of me, I know.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

bbc.com/news/magazine-17774210
You can lie and propagandize but that kind of stunting doesn't happen unless you're starving.

They had a major famine in the 90s and in general don't have a high calorie diet on par with the South.

yeah it's a famine state because of their exploitative government.

Shitty as their government is the real reason for the famine was an end of support form the SU, sanctions, and the exclusion of the country from international trade. North Korea has little farm land and outdated agricultural tech so there isn't a whole lot they can do. They are growing food on just about every patch of land they can.

maybe if their government invested money in agricultural technology and not nuclear weapons their people wouldn't be fucking starving

Maybe if imperialist powers didn't practised economic and military terrorism on them they could do that.

They do buy technology and they are compelled to spend money on their military with the constant threat from the US. I don't like North Korea, but they're acting in a very rational way.

Sure, the government of north korea (the theocratic monarchy exploitation state) is acting rationally to protect the Kim line. But they're not providing the basic needs for their people anymore, and are not a legitimate government.

I'm inclined to agree with and
if we were talking about Cuba. People in Cuba eat. It's just not the same in North Korea, it's honestly sickening.

North Koreans are eating okay now. The situation isn't ideal, but this wouldn't be an issue if they weren't under sanctions pushed by the liberal governments you love so much.

can't verify because i haven't been there but i think huurdurr horrible, terrible, bad, grey, depressing, piss poor nk is a meme western media spins because nk is really independent from globalist "investors". it might by bad but not that bad. that sort of bullshit propaganda is exactly the same thing i keep hearing from western germans who had been "educated" about the ddr by BILD and the like almost 30 years after the fall of the berlin wall. i lived 13 years in the ddr. it had a lot of flaws, yes, most notably that damn wall, lacking democracy and poor environment caring standards, but our living standard wasn't bad at all, in retrospective certain areas were superior (healthcare, education) to western germany, which was supposed to be hurrrdurrr super advanced shiny glitzy and whatnot at everything. i remember that i wasn't excited when i visited our relatives in the west the first time. i had never encountered homeless people and drug addicts before

sounds plausible, trump seems to get along well with xi. china didn't full on veto the usa's most recent attempt to get via un resolution into syria, she just abstained from voting.

Yeah, I don't "love" liberal governments (ignore the meme flag). But I don't love authoritarian, theocratic states either.