"Kill yourself"

Can we stop acting like children and telling our fellow comrades to kill themselves? Wishing death on someone simply because they disagree is what dumbass Holla Forumsyps do, save your hate for Porky.

First the "ban emoji" thread and now this. Nice priorities.

kys faggot

kill yourself out of Holla Forums

Just go back to Holla Forums if you can't be civil. It's embarrassing.

i agree it's not nice but sometimes i'm just so irritated by the bullshit i read that i lash out with it

Have you tried calmly refuting it instead of escalating it and derailing the thread? This happens every goddamn time.

It means you won the argument.

i hate people with different opinions. why would i want them to live?

i honestly doubt, that any mentally healthy,
stable person, would take any command to kill himself on the part of a anonymous stranger on the internet, seriously

You don't even know what "derailing a thread" means, lad.

Are you serious? Like 90% of people in the west are spooked on communism. Your life must be hell if you constantly hope for the death of everyone around you.

doesn't always work. you just can't convince some people with reasonable argumentation

This.

On the one hand I wish people on leftypol were friendlier, but on the other if I couldn't tell off some dipshit retard for being a faggot I don't know what I'd do

As an antifa I agree.

Yeah, and you will convince them with a "kill yourself"? All you are doing is starting a flame war and derailing the thread.

Now this is autism.

I support the sentiment of this thread.

Welcome to Holla Forums.

true, it sucks. ):

Who fucking cares seriously?
Like did you suddenly forget where you are posting?
Also if some one killed himself because I told him to do it in an obscure image board he fucking deserved.

You cared enough to reply to me about how you don't care. Nice troll flag.

This is the perfect moment to say that: kill yourself

Generic rude comments like "kill yourself" are very, very low in the list of things that are wrong with this board.

No, telling Holla Forumsyps to kill themselves is funny. Next you'll be saying we can't call them retarded, or faggots. I'm sorry if you personally deal with mental health or thoughts of suicide, that sucks, but this is a chan, it kind of comes with the territory comrade. If you truly want a safer space there's always reddit, I'm not even joking, but Holla Forums is not a place for civil discussion.

course not. that's obviously not the point of telling someone to kill themself. it's just a way of saying "fuck you"

I was only calling you on your faggotry.
Also go fuck yourself with a rake.

Nobody is going to water down his posts to make you feel comfortable, if you can't handle that, then I suggest going back to plebbit where you have to censor your thoughts not to lose your karma or some e-penis points.

Nice meme.

How is not telling someone to kill themselves "watering down" a post? It adds zero substance and just sparks flame wars.

Oh yeah, we don't want flame wars or mean language.

Mean language is fine, but telling someone to kill themselves is an invitation to destroy a thread. Surely you have seen this over and over again.

Then please, OP. Take a razor blade to your fucking wrists. Remember, down the road, not across the street.

Making an entire thread about it and trying to guilt the entire board into not saying "kill yourself" is definitely faggotry, yes.

What are you talking about?

Edgy.

It's not guilting, it's making an observation. Why are you stooping to Holla Forums levels here?

Its a fucking joke man. Its hyperbole for the sake of humor I obviously am not wishing any harm on someone (OK sometimes I am but very rarely.) Also, kill yourself

It represents what I'm thinking at the moment like
authenticity of inter-personal interactions that makes people say say such things is feature of anonymous places where people do not need to obstruct their real intentions and feelings, if you prefer unauthentic farce and the need of self-censorship, then you should fuck off to reddit or facebook kindly leave

Honest question, not trying to bully, but just how newfag are you?

This Lefcom faggot seriously needs to walk the plank.

I've been browsing the chans since 07

Why is meta thread not bumplocked yet?

Op is a faggot that wants hoochie banned

Nigger is not my comrade and should jab his little dick in a power socket

He's not new, he's been on Holla Forums since it was made in January 2016.

Then you should be fucking used to this.
this is how we roll get used to it or go back to reddit.

And it obvious you're just s neo nazi alt right fascist

No, this is not how we roll, it's how autistic newfags on Holla Forums and Holla Forums roll. Maybe you should fuck off there seeing as how you prefer to instigate pointless flame wars to any serious discussion.

This is one of the few times I'm going to side with the "it's board culture bro xDDDDDD" faggots.
Fuck off OP and stop filling this board with more garbage.

Then why did you even make this pointless thread, you haven't even offered any kind of argument as to why telling someone to kill themselves is any worse then calling them a faggot, or retarded, or any number of slurs and threats people casually sling around on here. Once again, I'm sorry if you personally suffer from mental illness, but this is a complete waste of a thread.

If I couldn't tell people on Holla Forums to kill themselves, I would kill myself.

I did. It derails threads and starts stupid flame wars. Learn to read.

He did it, he expressed his contempt towards the other poster with vulgar words, the absolute madman.

I've never seen a thread get derailed because someone said "kill yourself" once in my entire fucking life and I've been browsing these cancerous shitholes for over 12 years.

Wow, these are some strong arguments gomrade.

Leave pirate poster alone. He makes good banter & posts.

This gets said way too often nowadays, but return to wherever you came from. After you have done so, promptly kill yourself.

If you're worried about discussion you should've made an actually interesting thread about current events or leftism. Get this shit out of here. A genuine thread had to die for this.

You are literally crying about someone asking for basic decency towards our fellow comrades. I think you can now say that you have seen it happen.

Just fuck off and die already. Nobody is buying the bullshit you're selling.

why exactly every reply isn't "kill yourself" is beyond me but you should probably just kill yourself

God she's so cute. She's like a perfect model for Asuka. It's actually a bit scary how well she fills the role.

The corruption is starting to take control over him.

people should be kind and nice to eachother but also this is the internet and also people aren't perfect so it's understandable

Forgot to take off shitpost flag

You know you are proving my point, right? Zero self awareness here, lol.

This. I've literally never seen any proof of this. It's no different from telling someone to read a book, or telling them that their argument wasn't actually an argument, and I've definitely never seen any evidence of an user actually take it to heart.

I want to kill myself though.

You have no point, there is nothing to prove.

If you can't understand the difference between refuting an argument, dismissing someone by telling them to read a book, and telling them to kill themselves then you have the emotional intelligence of a child and are likely autistic.

t. pot

Damn, this is that 12th-dimensional chinese checkers I keep hearing about.

No you retard, I'm saying anyone browsing an imageboard on Holla Forums would take all three with about the same level of seriousness. Telling someone to kill themselves on Holla Forums is meaningless.

Holla Forums is getting very abstract in their attempts to troll us

This whole thread.

And mods do nothing. Sad!

Yeah Holla Forums is becoming quite creative I'm actually enjoying this.

I wonder if the Mods are doing this on purpose in order to force us to migrate to Bunkerchan. I mean Holla Forums has been shitposting a lot today.

uhmmm you may have a point these abstract Holla Forums shitposting is far too complex for Holla Forums.

I'm going to screen cap parts of this thread I dont Trust the moderation team any more they might be shilling for a forced bunkerchan migration.

Why did you need to bump the thread you fucking moron

Suck my sick Leftcom sub

to bring it up to every one can see this "Holla Forums" trolling.

Between this, the thread about how we shouldn't tell people to read books anymore, multiple unintelligible anti-antifa threads, and that batshit crazy thread about Russell Means where a Holla Forumsyp literally simultaneously tried to argue both that feminism is bad because "what if women don't want to get liberated from patriarchy", but also that Marxism is wrong because it's not intersectional feminist enough, I'm starting to very seriously think that the mods are being intentionally malicious.

This exactly this.
I have it all screen capped they won't be fooling any one.

You're right. Holla Forums has literally never been trolled before. Obviously there is a conspiracy afoot and it isn't just people making shitty threads and posts, and other fucking retards responding to them.

I was even going to say this earlier. For some reason I thought this may be a distraction from something or another. But decided against it so as to not feed the troll. But shit, y'all could be right. These trolls seem to be more educated than the typical Holla Forumslack. I just figured that it was actually some reddit user, but it really gets the neurons firing…

Have you ever seen the moderation act this incompetently? There are at least five threads started by trolls that have been literally open all day nigga, does that not seem strange to you?

Well.. Not by smart posters. Also shove that passive aggressive reddit-iter posting up your arse.

endchan Holla Forums.pl and freech.net they all have been shilling and conspiring against Jim to gain numbers after Holla Forums got hacked I wouldn't be surprised if the moderation team of leftypol is compromised the reaction of Holla Forums ##BO has been ridiculous, childish and suspicious, to say the least.

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure that one out.
It was also particularly weird/hypocritical because the standard response BO had been giving to those who complained recently about moderation or the board in general within the moderation thread was "I think you're possibly overreacting", followed by little to no action afterwards. Been that way for some months, now.

I've seen a lot of the Jim spam lately as well.

You have severe brain damage.

Mods being absent and mods being incompetent are entirely separate from mods being malicious, and no, I don't find it strange that the most hated and trolled board on Holla Forums is getting trolled. Where are the mods? I don't know, but assuming they're just like the userbase of leftypol and either students or workers and spread out over the entire planet, I would imagine they're either studying, working, or asleep.

I agree tbqh. It's a shame that Holla Forums is so heavily influenced by the Holla Forums mentality.

Kill yourself.

Reminder that tone policing is cointelpro.
Kys faggot. We have more important things to discuss than first-world fee fees

stop swearing you ill-mannered fuck