Hello, comrades, how do you plan to survive the draft?

Hello, comrades, how do you plan to survive the draft?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VGaBVb8Hpg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ill kill myself

I signed selective service, I guess I'm fucked

Christ, it's like Iraq all over again, people talking about drafts. After Vietnam the US government will never pull that shit again.

Hey, I guess Trump was right when he said he would get us all jobs

Ill be dodging to rojava and fighting fascists instead of for them.

Didn't Hillary also have a plan to conscript young people into foreign/public service?

I'll go there and check it out and if I don't like it I go home

I don't doubt it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VGaBVb8Hpg4

Why the fuck do people think they're going to be drafted? If you ask me, it's a desperate attempt for you coddled anerisharts to feel connected to this conflift. It's 20 fucking 17 lads we don't need incompetent foot soldiers to wage our wars anymore. Just sit back and watch Syrians die in full HD like everyone else

my internet connection is a bit spotty i might have to watch it in standard definition ):

North Korea has one of the largest armies in the world.

South Korea has twinky k-pop stars. Who the fuck is going to defend SK when the shit starts flying?

I'm not american

South Korea have 625,000 active personnel and 3,100,000 reserve and they also have conscription ranging from 21 months to 36 months for 18 to 35 year olds since 1965.

You don't need an infantry that big when you have such a tech advantage

by being too old to be drafted? HA have fun dying in some god forsaken bit of jungle or sand dunes to defend a system you despise young lefties. While I stay here and enjoy the decadent fruits that only capitalism provides!

also, none of you would be able to meet the "chair force" requirements nor would you be elite enough to actually fly. instead of "theorizing" go look into the requirements. most of you would be infantry. in the army.

Oh boy, it's going to be one of these wars!

Old people on the internet think the young care about their erectile dysfunction and unwarranted self importance. Sad!

tbh I'm probably going to defect to fight for Rojava or BASHAR THE LION.

At least now nobody can complain about their flight costs.

Not being a burger.

North Korea has a pretty weird blend of up to date Russian and Chinese equipment and literal shit from WW2. The gap is probably not as big as you think it is.

Well I'm a leaf so if weedman joins the war I'm going to the forest and if they try to draft me I'll shoot them.

I'll participate as engineer, because apparently local military has shortage of those. They ran ads targeting youth for that recently.
I'll learn how the tech works, how it can be copied, countered and improved.
Furthermore, I might try to do some mild radicalization around others.
Then, after the big boogeyman nation is defeated, I'll attempt to hoard capital to produce said tech through various means.
If all goes right, at least.

Honestly I'd just fucking go to jail over it

Won't need to be drafted for Syria but probably will for Iran.

This and only this.