Which is the best non theistic religion, and why is it the Cult of the Supreme Being?

Which is the best non theistic religion, and why is it the Cult of the Supreme Being?

Allow me to be the first to point out you're a fucking retard.

Why even bother with living?

Fourierism

I'll drop you into the void whence you emerged, worthless brigand!

There's no self mate, we're just processes without a subject which, like a river whose waters constantly change, do not constitute a real essence.

Utopian trash. I'll tell you how well it went in America and it's called the laws of capital. Fourier inspired co-ops/collectives got there shit pushed in after some success.

I like Mahayana Buddhism.

Chinese commies did nothing wrong

Too bad its a theistic religion you retard. Most leftists/radical republicans back then believed in God but were anti-clerical.

Robespierre's irl shitposting was too pure for this world.

Nice doublespeak, fascist.

The best religion is objectively Discordianism.

Bob is a fucking poser who ripped off Discordianism to make a quick buck, just like Lenin.

Hail Eris!

Astrocism

These threads about religion on leftypol are like those 'I wouldn't mind fucking a Latina/Asian' on pol.

Theravadin here. I like the Thai Forest tradition for its nuts-and-bolts approach, but find the Bodhisattva vow really cool.

Also, the self is a spook.

Russian Cosmism was the secret inspiration behind the Soviet Space programme. In the 19th century Nikolai Fyodorov arrived at a theological idea of Transhumanism completely at odds with the hyperindividualist Ayn Rand worshipping Californian transhumanism we all know and love. Basically, humanity is the active principle in the universe, by actualising its potentialities, humanity brings life and order to a chaotic universe dominated by death

He did no such thing. Counterrevolutionary propaganda.

Hail Eris!

Hail The Demiurge!

How embarrassing.

If God doesn't intervene in the universe then what is the point of worshipping him?

No it was British intelligence psyop that turned into a cult
lol
t. insane nihilist atheist whose never read a religious text all the way thorugh
yes, this is actually an impressive use of irony/parody to demonstrate the limits of cognition. clever and meaningful
hur hurr ok that's why CFR rules the State Department and CIA ok, whatever you say buddy
aren't these guys who used to put lsd on the handles at gas stations and door handles and shit like that? didn't these people send a bunch fo randos to the hospital? I might be thinking of some other 70's movement of lunatics drugged up on LSD
want to see these films so I won't make fun of you
no
Sounds exactly like MKULTRA and modern day media, doesn't sound like anything other than useful idiots contributing to the total breakdown of epistemology in the West and people who are worshipping the death of discourse. Nothing to be proud of, immature worship of chaos is a sign of a dying culture of discourse; total breakdown of discussion, of shared values and of grounding in reality
I swear this actually has a meaning, but I think its probably meant to confuse people so I'll give Wilson the benefit of the doubt here, I like his books though he is a fucking fag for suggesting the Illuminati isn't real.
there is no evidence that the pineal gland produces dmt at all, its responsible for mediating melatonin production and has an effect on seratonin production as it is connected to thalamus and is an area of the brain responsible for creativity and empathy but the idea that brain regions do specific tasks is total unscientific unsubstantiated nonsense. I also don't think the people who made this chart genuinely believe there's anything special about the third eye and this is more irony-poisoned fart-sniffing from people up their own asses
that's not what mu is or what mu has anything to do with. Mu isn't the correct answer to a question with false assumptions you fucking plebian. Mu is the Gateless Gate something you wouldn't know anything about because you've never read a single passage from a Zen Sayings collection and have never broken through a single case or Koan in your life, because you're a fucking degenerate

I hate that this is the Left, irony, mockery, debauchery, chaos, defilement. all there is in terms of spirituality is ants dancing around covered in shit, laughing hysterically as they set the world on fire. I don't see anything liberating about this, it sounds like a mindcontrol cult or an ironic joke made up by petty bourgeoisie intellectuals who got bored with acid and gay orgies.

Its the creator of the universe

Daoism or Buddhism

Do deists believe in an afterlife?

I don't know, I'm not a deist. I just know that if there was a God and I was certain there was a God I would probably reflect on the existence of that God on a daily basis. Because they're God lol