Why is Holla Forums raiding us? They aren't going to win any converts here, but what exactly are they after? Numbers...

Why is Holla Forums raiding us? They aren't going to win any converts here, but what exactly are they after? Numbers? Brain power? Allies against schisms in their own party? What do they want?

I'm not raiding I'm a regular poster.

They're trying to take their minds off getting epicly cucked by Trump.

it's time to stop using big words

Lol, Holla Forums has been on this board since forever, could you be anymore revealing in your newfag status? Besides, other lefists attacking your liberal antics are not posters from Holla Forums.

Let me ask a constructive question: why did you buy into the trump meme?

Because they're fucking assholes and their ideology is based around not liking anyone but themselves.

You were this buttblasted, you just had to make a second thread about it, lmao.

I don't think that they actually like themselves though.

their entire ideology revolves around how they hate themselves

We came here to laugh at you.

G-GET OUT!!!!!!!!!

7TH-TIER

because they secretly get their pussies wet because of us.
fun fact when they start peeking in here Ancaps and Nazis have converted to leftism.
probably.
Holla Forums and brain power don't fit in the same sentence.
they want us to rip apart their tight boipussies.
last part is just a joke.

Sigh. I guess it's time to start making Mutualist and… Asserist(?) infographics to ease the transition.

Actually this is starting to piss me Mutualism is not transition tier it's actually based.

I don't hate Mutualism, but wouldn't infographics ease the task of bringing Libertarians and Ancaps over?

because of the funny maymays

For you

I just hope it doesn't make BO want to ditch the place

Why do Holla Forumslacks always try to intimidate perceived leaders through doxing? Is it the only trick you know?

why are you so triggered by discussion critical of islam? you do know opposition to religion is pretty well established in radical and leftist thought, right?

If you talk about Holla Forumsyps sperging out about their spooks in various threads, it comes an go according to mood and happenings iguess.
If you talk about the board drama stuff, they're trying a No platform approach: Pushing BO to make something very stupid and ending up nuking Holla Forums.

Opposition to religion, sure. But you're an ethnic nationalist hiding behind a smokescreen whose bowling for converts.

This is the internet though, platforms are a dime a dozen.

Holla Forums just calls you a cuck and gets done with it, you idiots fall for any bait that isn't dangling its dick in front of you.

You know you just look like a bitch unless a Holla Forumsack shows up to one of their houses and gives them the Barbara Gordon treatment, right?

nice ad hom-strawman combo. not an argument btw

go to reddit if you hate politically incorrect discussion

Community building is a bit more complicated than that.

kek

i also think highschool debate club is real life. leave the basement faggot

Ancaps and Libertarians would have an easier transition to Individualism I think but I have seen Ancaps go straight for Anarcho syndicalism.

leave the board faggot. this is leftypol not a tumblr safespace

Holla Forums shits are so braindead they honestly think a picture of bernie next to a gold star will create a dozen Nazis

Maybe, but I don't want anymore Stirnerfags. Can you imagine what Holla Forumslacks would be like if they started throwing around "spooked" all the time?

he doesn't have a legitimate 'point' you ignoramus. that's why it's not an argument

I agree. this isn't reddit either. you have to go back

I don't know, why are your mods so intimidated then? Ive got banned 3 times so far for spreading this

Bash the fash :)

sad

just fuck off already don't ever talk to me.

nah you'd be more comfortable there; they don't allow "hate speech"

ok

Cultural appropriation. Not okay!

they're annoyed that the candidate they supported ended up "selling out"
they're too retarded to understand that the problem is systemic

at what point did I say hatespeech should be banned?

I didn't expet that.

Wait, so that skinny hipster /baph/ doxed ages ago is the real BO?

it was your implication ;^)

It really wasn't. get your autism checked because you are missing social ques left and right

Who are you quoting?

he, in another thread

are you thinking what I'm thinking, comrade?

I haven't even seen a proof of that being a BO, would the shitpoaster-san mind giving it?

I don't get it either. It's not even like it's that annoying, it's just a slight distraction that pushes off more worthwhile threads.

it's a cultural ritual for them, not to unlike the dancing after a skirmish in a tribal african village circa 1842.

Nah.

Looks like they're just posting regularly to me, besides the usual shitpost from a butthurt true believer.

This new "muh bots" meme is funny from a board where half the posts are actually bot tier, like responding to posts based on recurring digits at the end, and then responding to those posts with other stock posts. I'm pretty sure half of Holla Forums are bots trying to make it completely unreadable.

Holla Forums is filled with self hating Jews.