Remerging with Holla Forums

Let's be honest.
Who here would like to discuss leftism on Holla Forums too?
I've seen a lot of people complain about Holla Forums ebing a nazi torture chamber, but really here it's difficult to discuss a lot of other stuff too.
Pointing out flaws with communism makes people sperg out.

Also, on Holla Forums everyone is shouting shill 24/7, it's a shit place.
4pol is shitpost central, 8pol is suck Trump's cock or go home.

And with the recent bombing of Syria all Holla Forumss are in a civil war

This is not to "further splinter the userbase", but if anyone is interested in a more neutral, non-ban friendly, but non shitposty version of Holla Forums…
just post ITT

kek, I meant echo chamber

what the fuck

You already have Holla Forumsacks recovering from the Trump hangover coming here.
I'd say, as long as arguing is made in good faith, they can talk here.
Note that with literal Nazis, not the watered down definition, but the actual ones, the limit is quite thin to say the least.

Some people like confronting their opinions to other point of views. Do you even dialectics?

I mean discuss leftism with people who are not leftists.

Holla Forums shouldn't be rightwing, but just "politically incorrect"

yet many don't want to come, but not because "commies have cooties", but for the same reason some people here are discontent with morderation

only if kampfy would give pol to me
I promise to be neutral benevolent dictator :^)

fuck
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooff

did you even read the whole post?

In an ideal world we could debate political philosophy there, but we all know the Holla Forumshacks would just flood any good discussion with Nazi bullshit.

I 100% don't want to splinter this board, but I really would like people with sense to have a slow-paced (AKA comfy) discussion like that.

I created 8ch.pl/lis if anyone cares, at least for a quick exchange on the matter

lmfaoooooo

see

Comrades, let me put this through a Snake -> English translator so you understand the garbage this fashy cointel/pol/ liar is trying to spew on our board.

You communists are dishonest.

I'm a fucking retard who thinks communists are the same as the philosophically bankrupt, anti-intellectual bookburning fascist snakes on Holla Forums

I should be allowed to spam "neber been drieddddd XD" drivel without being told to fuck off back to my hellhole

I'm TOTALLY not from Holla Forums guys

just post ITT
If he wanted to have an honest discussion, he wouldn't have started off by calling us dishonest.

Sage and hide comrades, this snake isn't worth your time.

this is what I'm talking about
the shill-calling nuts are a plague.

not everyone on Holla Forums is. What I propose targets those who aren't, those who get banned from Holla Forums for that reason, those who only lurk Holla Forums because it's happening central
Even on 4chan there are lots of people with common sense that drown in the other 99%
We keep discussions flying low and exchange info. Really good posters. But there's too much background noise. I want to take those posters elsewhere.

if you are unironically implying you can just come up with a way to rule a nation without any flaw that should be adressed, you are mentally handicapped.

in your fantasy, a person that tell you exactly why they don't like something, is a person that is trying too hard to make you believe he is not affiliated to it.
also, am I a cointelpro shill, or a Holla Forumsyp? Because I seriously doubt Holla Forumsacks are FBI agents.

nobody is calling you dishonest, but I am openly calling you retarded.
Your kind is one of the things that are the cancer of the Holla Forumss

When I used to post about Leftism on 8pol I got b&. When I post about it on halfpol I get spammed with badly written anti-semitic jpegs denying the holocaust until the thread hits autosage.

It's awfully hard to stomach Holla Forumsacks, maybe in the Trump hangover that's changing. I notice more of them in here asking questions for sure.

read

This board is like 40% anarkiddies we are nowhere near the echochamber levels of Holla Forums, total false equivalence.

No, their BO and Vols can't be trusted.

no, saged and hidden.

The reason we have a lot of flavours on leftism, is because we're aware every theory has flaws. But the discussion must be intelectually honest, otherwise is irrelevant shit.
It's a pretty obvious reasoning, but it's easy to miss it if you're just too focused on "let's troll the stupid commies".

We should just let Holla Forums come here. The ones who are actually willing to learn come to Holla Forums and have good discussion. We need some kind of debunking jewish spooks masterthread though because that is what holds back their understanding of the world 90% of the time.

Thing is, while we are united in the goal of communism, we are utterly divided in our stratagems to get there, so while we can all agree the ultimate end is a stateless, classless society, we spend the majority of our time autistically poking holes in others theories so we can feel superior. This means its not a circle jerk, its cut throat as fuck. Leftcoms are obviously uber defensive because everybody hates them, so they are always stirring shit, tankies gonna tank, everyone shits on Anarkiddies for being kiddies, there is discussion about what is and what is not a spook. Then theres the fact that at least 5-10% of posts are rampaging polacks, which keeps us on our toes. We have people who champion markets, people who champion gift economies, people who champion planned economies, people who champion no economies and no society.

Its not a circlejerk is a goddam brawl

No

Holla Forums isn't even about political discussion anymore, circlejerking has become its primary function. It's where the American alphabet agencies brainwash the gullible into supporting neoconservatism.

Holla Forumslacks can already come here and argue with us to their hearts' content assuming their Autism Level is high enough not to sperg out. In fact we have a thread or two by curious Holla Forumslacks or lolberts nearly every day.

no because: Holla Forums is getting increasingly shittier as time goes on, even though that wasn't thought possible before now. And the only reason you'd want to o there is for more differing opions, except /po/yps, ancaps, capitalists, and many more regularly come here to ask questions.

ok, fine
I remember so many people talking about invading 4chan/pol/, and complaining that they shouldn't need to be in a separate board.
All I meant was "wouldn't you like a place more neutral", and I think the asnwer is no.

I was hoping too to catch some Holla Forumsacks here that are disgruntled with the moderation, and might consider opening up a new venue of discussion.

whatever, you are still invited to 8ch.pl/lis/

why don't you try /polk/?

Fuck that, Holla Forums are teenagers who couldn't see Trump cucking them from a mile away. Nothing gained from talking to those retards.