Lefties, fascist here. I wanted your opinion on what you thought about this thread criticizing capitalism...

Lefties, fascist here. I wanted your opinion on what you thought about this thread criticizing capitalism, the modern right wing and the modern left wing on this fascist subreddit called /debatefascism/.

That thread is still worth a read. I'll post a screenshot if you're interested and I'd like your overall thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DebateFascism/comments/64ej0e/most_american_fascists_who_call_themselves_so_are/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just drink bleach instead, bitch.

Read the thread you dumb faggot. I came here to listen to your opinions and see if you agreed with this guy's critique of capital. If you're not going to say anything productive you can fuck right off.

Stopped reading at the bit where he claims a Nazi masturbation fantasy is inevitable because of "multiculturalism". I'm not going to wade through all of the spooks to read some retard's "critique" of capital.

Do what you want then. Your loss.

>ignoring they also have true far left unlike america

he brings up good points
poor whites in trailer parks waving the confederate flag and poor flags in the ghetto burning the confederate flag have been called on to hate one another for 300 years in this country when its the rich stoking the flames of the distractor conflict

It's nothing we haven't said here besides the rightfaggotry.

How about you go back there.

I don't really use reddit anymore, but when I did that was one of my favourite subs. There is some great discussion on there it is truly a unique community with good dialogue between people with radically different views.

Also please post the thread.

Here:
reddit.com/r/DebateFascism/comments/64ej0e/most_american_fascists_who_call_themselves_so_are/

Thank you. How would you label your ideology? I assume you are some kind of anti-capitalist fascist base on you using the Nazbol flair (and not the pseudo anti-capitalism of people like hitler.)

Strasserists were legitimately revolutionary I'm sure there were also members of the Italian fascist parties who wanted to see a real revolutionary overturn of the old society. The main issue is they made common cause with Reactionary conservatives who ultimately just betrayed them to gain the support of the old ruling class (see the night of long knives).

I don't really have that much against Asserists. I had this discussion with someone from Holla Forums but I'm willing to make common cause with anti-capitalist rightwingers (though I guess its easy for me to say this because I'm white). The people I hate the most are liberal sheep who are brainwashed enough to think there is nothing wrong with our society.

National-Syndicalist/Strasserist, etc.. etc..

that armpit is fucking disgusting, you can see the nigger genes in that slut

Better than anything you could get, but I suppose better than nothing is a low bar.

also instead of bitching about "not true radical x" maybe you should convince people to turn radical. endlessly analyzing shit does nothing

The responses itt are shit, but so is bringing stuff from reddit.

If you lurked here you'd see that we have a very similar criticism of modern day liberal idpol as being a bunch of smoke and mirrors to confuse people and prevent them from recognizing how the elite and capitalist system are shafting them.

This is one part I don't really agree with. A Nazi masturbation fantasy isn't inevitable in multi-cultural societies but it is quite possible it will happen in America because of all the toxic idpol from the political class.

The broad consensus among the dems and GOP about what economic policies to pursue has created a situation where the only thing left to argue about are identity issues so these dominate the discourse creating a toxic tribalist atmosphere.

If a class based multi-racial movement emerges which promises to move society in a more collectivist direction a Nazi masturbation fantasy can be avoided.

Antifa have leftists involved but its obvious that in a lot of ways its just an opportunity to take out rage on easy targets who are relatively powerless and labelled as deserving of hatred by the dominant ideology. Anarchists used to kill bankers, politicians, cops but they know that these people are protected in the modern day so they go after the easier target of a marginal political movement and are cheered on by liberals.

I've fucked french models before you nigger lover, have fun being a degenerate and settling for low bar genes

They do?

Sage

Sage's not a downvote. You idiot.

Your right hand isn't a french model m8.

Yes. It ain't very big (at least in my country) but it exists.

If small movements count, the US has a radical left also.

While he's not wrong, he's mistaken in thinking fascism is revolutionary or opposed to capitalism. On the contrary, fascism is at its root, the preservation of capitalism by any means necessary, even to the extent of totalitarianism.

stay degenerate, I'll keep positively discriminating who I fuck, maybe another stripper will take me to the club and by me drinks again.

Can edgelords stop making us look bad
thank

Come on kid, we both know the only hole you've ever stuck it in was the one made by your hand.

yes, you're right, there's no way someone with such poor grammar could ever bang good looking white women in America

I'll take shit we already knew for fuck off autistic Nazi LARPer

Yeah, they suck putins dick far and just right

wtf? i love liberal centrism now

Welp, I figured that you guys would be showing up here in greater numbers sooner or later. Here are the facts of life.

1. America was founded on Classic Liberalism, which diverged into Social Liberalism (think Democrats) and Conservative Liberalism (think Republicans). Every political thought considered mainstream in the US is rooted in Liberal thought, even the supposedly Conservative thought. Yes, the Conservatives are Liberals, and most self-identifying "Leftists" in the US are also Liberals.

2. Antifa is split between Social Liberals who embrace extreme identity politics and for this reason hate Fascists and genuine Leftists who hate Fascists.

3. Congratulations, some of you lot have just figured out that the bourgeois split the American populace on the basis of a false dichotomy, what you still haven't figured out is that a component of that split is the racial myths that you have been fed. Going from the mainstream Liberal spectrum of views to Fascism is like fleeing your cage in the living room for one in a basement dungeon.

You jump to blame traditional scapegoats, like dah joooooos and foreigners, and you don't question why. The upper class has always scapegoated minorities like the Jews, women, intellectuals, and foreigners because they know that stoking your prejudice gets you to turn on all of the wrong people, including those who would struggle against your common masters. Fascists don't oppose Capitalism in any meaningful way, you lot merely sit around hoping that some jumped up playground bully will rally you to take out your frustrations on the people that you don't like so that you can feel powerful. Your ideas about liberation from your yoke are illusory because the nature of the yoke is invisible to you.