Suppose there's a successful communist revolution in your country. Now you're one of the leaders...

Suppose there's a successful communist revolution in your country. Now you're one of the leaders. What kind of people would you send to the gulags (if you don't like this word just replace it by "forced labor camps" or "reeducation camps")?

"But gulags are ebil! I won't send anyone to them!"

Think again. There will be counter-revolutionaries who will try to smash the revolution.

Isn't that basically fascism though ? Kill everyone who doesn't agree with me lol

Yeah, revolutions are won by sending chocolate and flowers to your enemies.

Something tells me this thread is more data mining, or somebody trying to get evidence of "ebil communists making death lists"

Honor in battle is for fools

People who watch shows like 'The Strain' and 'Westworld'. A successful Revolution cannot abide such utter plebs.

All the larpers from leftypol because sooner than later they would try to sabotage the revolution.

White collar criminals and capitalists

People who make shit threads on Holla Forums

Rolled 6, 4 = 10 (2d6)ITT: Alphabet soup.

What is the actually point of labour camps? are really that effective?

Oh shit.

No one. The solution to counter-revolutionaries is to make sure there exists no framework in which they can gain power over others, and even if they did establish a foothold, it would not affect the rest of society.

Read up about Rojava. It has the lowest prison population per capita, and yet the revolution is thriving.

Sam Harris and anyone who likes Sam Harris unironically

Do you seriously believe fascists invented the practice of killing one's political opponents?

Truly a contradiction in terms if it only happened in my country.

lol

Communism is for us not a state of affairs which is to be established, an ideal to which reality [will] have to adjust itself. We call communism the real movement which abolishes the present state of things. The conditions of this movement result from the premises now in existence.

Gulags are only needed for tankies who want to establish a state of affairs.

imo gulags are needed to punish and humiliate certain persons. the ones i wouldn't kill outright anyway

Or soda

All nobles and aristocrats.

yuppies and hipsters

harder sentences for anyone involved in advertising right?

bankers and bank employees, insurance company workers, stock market exchange workers, the owner of an huge supermarket chain here alongside with his board, EU representatives, everybody that is a member of the "centre left" and "centre right" parties,the 1,5% of turds that voted the far right party in the last elections.

There will be no counter revolutionaries, read Bordiga

please

Everyone who will try to prevent means of production of being seized, profiteers, leaders of religious sects and destructive cults(most of islamic clergymen and some of christian ones included), maybe some light version of gulag for hardcore SJWs and guys who will talk about le trillions too much.

epic

not an argument