Anyone have the leftie version of this pic? I'll dump porkies in the mean time

Anyone have the leftie version of this pic? I'll dump porkies in the mean time.

Other urls found in this thread:

lefty.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lefty.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1104

That is a lefty version

Parto dos

Got any more?

pepes? sure i'll dump a few.

Somebody post the video.

/dump

Pepe thread?

didn't the original one had hammer and sickles tattooed on his arm?

this?

Why are you posting frogs as if Pepe is a left wing character? He's pretty much established as the mascot for the alt-right.

Can't you come up with a new mascot that represents our side? Really?

Why doesn't that surprise me?

Pepe was around for a decade before the alt right became a thing

It is my suggestion that you furthermore engage in observing.

These ones are great.

This I made it.

I know. I used to collect peepee poopoos. But now Pepe is established as a right-wing mascot. Trying to "take it back" is a petty endeavor. It feels silly looking at Pepe with left-wing imagery. It comes off as a rip-off. It's low effort as fuck.

If I were a drawfag, I'd certainly start messing with the idea of Wojak becoming one of us little by little, subverting the idea that he's weak highlighting the fact that he's basically a good guy who gets taken advantage of by the filthy porkys of the world, which Pepe represents in his smugness before the suffering of others.

It is my suggestion you contribute to the quality of this board by making arguments and expressing your points of view using dialogue instead of memes.

I'm sorry i used a meme while we were having a very serious discussion about propriety of memes.

A picture of a frog doesn't belong to anyone, just like the black twitter pics don't, just like war bonnets don't. Nobody had this idea that le pepe is le alt right before some schmuck went on tv saying it and making a fool of himself. You might as well say that pepe belongs to the National Autism Association because it used to be big on /r9k/ and is associated with good boy points and chicken tendies.

tl;dr that's not how memes work, lurk more.

*property, durr.