Redditors still think that Trump is a Putin puppet despite recent developments

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/63zlzz/russia_suspends_agreement_that_prevents_direct/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCHUzbq68PYLE_n_Sn_DuYAg/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Two options:
1) Trump and Putin hate each other now.
2) Trump and Putin are doing this as a pretext for "coming to a deal" that includes lifting sanctions.

these people dont even share a reality, damn it the future is retarded

Stop linking to Reddit threads. That site has been overtaken by bots, especially the political subreddits.

Considering the anti-Russian perspective of most key Trump administration officials (McMaster, Mattis) I'd be inclined to believe that the second option is bullshit.

Do liberals even pride themselves on being the most "reasonable" and "rational" nowadays? Or was that only pre-Trump?

Clearly the deal from the new cons is, prompte our globalism and get this pesky Russian investigation to fade away.

Bonus, history shows waging morality war is good for approval ratings!

He is not his puppet, he just share a similar logic.
The logic of capital + spooky nationalism.
Putin might like Trump more than Hillary which is logic of capital + spoky liberalism but in the end, clash between ruling classes can't be avoided.

Is not that easy. Putin's relationship with Trump before the presidency was strictly pragmatic even if Trump is too stupid to believe Putin even cares about him, Putin is the most powerful statesman in the world, with a net worth of 200 billion of dollaroos. Trump is a chump compared to him.

Finally Putin is not an all powerful Vulcan who perfectly calculates all his moves, he certainly did his best to get Trump elected because it was the best choice for him, he thought Trump would chill on Russia but he was wrong and now he is shitting his pants.

This as well.

There's not a lot of evidence that Putin wanted Trump elected. There is evidence that he wanted him to be visible– but it seems the Russians, much like everyone else, expected Hillary to win. The Russian "influence" of US election extends to highlighting the failures of the US system; on one hand, you can choose Hillary Clinton, a corrupt, power-seeking career politician that has no convictions and is completely unrepresentative of the people, and on the other, you have the mad, racist demagogue that hates immigrants and assaults women, with no other options. They simply aimed to reveal this rotten heart of American politics. The IC ideology that concluded Russian's wanted Trump to win, easily seen from their famous 27 whatever page report (which is freely available if you want to read it. Most of it was written in 2012, fyi), was that of typical american partisan-ism– if you hurt Hillary you are pro-Trump, and vise versa.

Putin will respond tactically to new developments, but he didn't have anything nice to say about Trump, ever, and RT was often more pointedly anti-Trump than even our media, calling him a fascist and a lunatic.

The sanctions are meaningless. They were a symbolic expulsion of diplomats. What does that do to hurt Russia as a nation? Putin and Trump were never friendly, and Trump hasn't taken a single action to aid Russia. Trump did not even restored Russian relations to where they were in October of 2016. Now, he has bombed a Russian ally and halted even military talks. He is not and never was a Russian "puppet". There is no "kompromat". This conspiracy theory has provided fertile pretext for a potentially terrifying war, and it needs to end.

epistemological fragmentation is what Terrence Mckenna called it

This is mostly true, but there was a window in 2015 where Trump was being more sensible re foreign policy rhetoric than figures like Hillary. It was around then that Putin described him as a "colorful" character in a friendly way, which of course was mistranslated to bright or brilliant, which Trump loved.

The push for the Russian connnection has to do with alliances. The thought that Trump might form a friendship/alliance with Putin and hence Iran and Syria was terrifying to Zionist Jews, so they have been going ballistic on him for this. It has made it nearly impossible for Trump to be friendly to Putin in any way, hence keeping the United States bogged down as a client state of Israel aligned with other shitty countries like Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

The chemical attack may very well have been a "false flag", in so much as the SAA accidently struck a rebel stockpile of chemical weapons on the ground and didn't deliver them by missle. An investigation was urgently needed and could have definitely been carried out, but the american institutions, barely able to contain their bloodlust, were completely and totally opposed to this.

Don't read pol too much. The establishment is pro-israel for geopolitical reasons primarily, not some proctols of zion illuminati conspiracy shit.

Don't read Chomsky too much.

youtube.com/channel/UCHUzbq68PYLE_n_Sn_DuYAg/videos

Rate my "tinfoil" theory:

The Trump administration has been influenced by several foreign interests, among those Russia, although not necessarily Trump directly himself.
Basically everyone, including Russia, wants to get rid of Assad so Putin has been secretly pushing for the US involving themselves into Syria and exerting pressure on the Assad regime.
When the news of the supposed chemical attacks surfaced, which were either truly committed by the Assad regime (unlikely), related to jihadists (likely) or staged/fabricated (tinfoil likely) Trump was manipulated by the forces within his administration that proved to be successful (and kicked out Bannon and Flynn) to immediately intervene in Syria as a sign of strength for multiple reasons, with Russian motivations being one of these reasons, others of course the typical neoconservative interest in warmongering by Rupert Murdoch and the likes, then internal interests in boosting favorability ratings and warding off a looming impeachment investigation.
It was 100% about show and because of the likelihood of the chemical attacks being related to jihadists they did not wait for any sort of investigation.

While I don't trust most of the US government, I sure as fuck don't trust russia either. Well whatever is happening and whoever doesn't want us to know about it is doing a fucking great job, I really have no idea what's going on and I'm not deluded enough to think watching some youtube videos and articles of people with obvious biases will do any good to educate me on any truth. It's not like I have any real power anyways, so I guess I'll wait it out and see what time reveals instead of investing in a narrative.

blazing hot take: redditors are fucking retarded. idk if you've noticed, but the last 2 months the front page has been nonstop HURR DURR TRUMP

What do you think?

I usually read RT, Sputnik and other government sponsored news and while RT was less enthusiastic, it was clear they favored Trump because he wasn't hawkish on them like the rest.

Well yeah but they have been doing this since forever. It was effective this election because Hillary and Trump were awful candidates.

Who the hell knows honestly. The problem with Putin is he is cornered. The Russian economy is tanking, they don't count with enough cash for the military anymore, oil prices are stale, China ain't buying that much oil anymore, the Saudis want to build that damn pipeline in Syria and the CIA is waiting to take him down.

It wouldn't surprise me if he nukes the world. From the realpolitik perspective its better if America retreats from Syria.

t. 2014

The existence of the Israel lobby doesn't invalidate my point.