Liberal hypocrisy over woman's public meltdown incident

Some 28 year old woman Anna lost her shit in public at a restaurant because she got triggered seeing a couple involved in some PDA. A guy kissed his girlfriend's forehead and hugged her. Anna said that it was like being sexually assaulted. She was triggered by the PDA. And she went on a big rant calling the woman a slut for being involved in PDA with her boyfriend. And she was like "I am American" and saying something about the boyfriend being foreign or whatever.

The video is uploaded online and then the internet lynch mob doxes Anna and finds out that she used to work as a cam girl. And then posted that footage on the internet. And then you have people online calling her a "cheesehog", fat shaming her, saying that she is just upset because she can't get a man, she can't get dick, etc. I am seeing this shit all over the comment section in The Young Turks (in the video where they covered the story).

Don't liberals see the hypocrisy? They are upset that this woman is xenophobic. Yet they fat shame her and say that she can't get a man, can't get dick, etc.? What the fuck?

Why are liberals such insufferably horrible people and hypocritical as fuck?

The woman is clearly mentally ill (she seems bipolar) and lives in a country where mentally illness is not publicly funded and therefore mentally ill people are forced to walk among us. Liberals claim to be compassionate. Yet they want to publicly humiliate this woman, dox her, try to get her fired, publicly lynch her, fat shame her, say that she can't get laid, can't get a boyfriend, etc.?

What kind of sick fucking world do we live in?

My faith in humanity like 0 now. How can we expect class solidarity when humans readily lynch each other like it is nothing? Her behaviour is not acceptable. But is it worth ruining her life over?

Incident here: youtube.com/watch?v=3Uitr8tAQ6o

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/annastorelli
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Humanity was a mistake, comrade.

Nice flag, hah.

Liberalism is the mental illness.

We just have to wait for the nuclear Armageddon.

When did this stop being a good reason to shit on someone? Because that's the one reason I would have done it.

I'm more interested in the fact that she yelled at the couple. I think you're going to start seeing more of this, as the sexes drift apart even more and more and more people are ending up alone. Shes hit the wall and she freaking out. Also, liberals just care about status. They will go with what ever gives them the most status.

I'm a fucking MRA/MGTOW. How is it that I have more empathy for this woman than a fucking liberal? lol. Liberals only give a fuck about whatever furthers their own status. They don't actually give a fuck about doing the right thing.

I'm used to seeing my side being publicly lynched. But to see how ruthless people are in publicly lynching this woman was quite an eye opener. Liberals have the audacity to call out this woman's xenophobia. Yet they fat shame her and ugly shame her (say she can't get dick/can't get a man). This is the kind of shit that liberals usually call out. Yet liberals have no problems doing this to whoever their enemy is…

I think I'm more of a black piller rather than a red piller these days tbh. The bottom line is that people don't give a fuck about anyone else beyond their immediate circle. And even then, they only care about what the people within their circle can do for them. Most liberals just virtue signal when it comes to feel good shit as well.

While MRA/MGTOWs would argue that this woman has female muh privilege. Because there are guys out there that would still be willing to fuck her even though she is fat and publicly humiliated. At the end of the day, all those guys care about is using her. Human social relationships are essentially all about using other people for personal gain. And the way that people gleefully carry on with public lynchings is quite disturbing. And like I said, liberals engaging in fat shaming/shaming a woman for being ugly is delicious irony.

Nah, you are still a beta white knight.

Because being an MRA/MGTOW doesn't mean you hate women, unlike what feminists would have you believe. Liberals are the vast majority of the population, so I'm sure not all liberals hate her.

It is, PDA are not.

I don't see how liberals, or politics in general have to do with this. She's fucking insane though.

She should have been shot at the spot.

But she is fat and maybe shen really doesn't want significant other right now.
Just cause some retard calls me fat it doesn't mean it's inherently bad. And yes I do need to start walking my dogs again. The Americlap connotations are certainly negative and I say let people have access to better care, food and housing. It's only in my self interest.

Yeah there is a lot of alienation within our society. We are increasingly "connected" with technology yet increasingly isolated and alienated from each other.

My /r9k/ conditioning would say that this woman needs to stop holding out for Chad and date an incel or something if she's lonely. But admittedly I can't help but feel sorry for her and this public lynching just does not sit well with me.

I read into her situation a bit more and she claims to have been sexually abused by all her past boyfriends. And someone who knew her claimed that she is a compulsive liar.

At any rate, even if she is a compulsive lair, she is mentally ill and she needs help. And yet people are publicly lynching her, saying she needs to kill herself, etc. What the fuck? People have no compassion. Society is morally bankrupt.

As a MRA/MGTOW I often say that men are human doings, not human beings. Men are only seen as a utility. And men who are not seen as having any utility to society are treated as disposable. Yet here is a case where a woman is truly treated like she is disposable.

I have felt like society has turned their back on me a long time ago. No one cares about autistic omega males/incels/that sorta thing. So when I see society gang up on her like this, I couldn't help but feel empathy. The way that society viciously attacks her is similar to the way that society viciously attacks us.

My reaction to this situation is very similar to my reaction after watching Black Mirror. Humanity disturbs me. Conservatives talk about morals. Liberals talk about their own type of morals. But our society is morally bankrupt period. All people give a shit about is themselves, furthering their own status. People just virtue signal to gain status.

Society is just filled with alienation. Solidarity is impossible. People are shit. I'm at a point right now where I just want to see the world burn. I have taken The Black Pill. I want Donald J Trump to be provoked into nuclear Armageddon with a single tweet and destroy the world. I am literally just killing time, chasing dopamine hits and waiting for death. Nothing in life has meaning.

t. buttmad virginal internet lardass

public displays of affection are perfectly normal and only bother people who have been and likely should be forever alone

save yourself your life of misery and end it sooner

/r9k/ needs every god damn excuse for themselves jesus fucking christ

youre pathetic
you've always been pathetic
the problem is you
no economic system will fix you

fuck off back to tumblr

t. compassionate leftist

We are witnessing levels of alienation and mental illness in society that we haven't seen in a long, long time. So clearly our present environment is quite toxic. Were there any /r9k/-like societies in the 1950s? Do you think that women like Anna were all that prevalent in the 1950s?

Yes we did have psychiatric wards back in the 1950s. But mental illness is at epidemic levels compared to back then. The toxic environment that we live in is producing mentally ill people.

It's similar to what Zizek said about refugees. Shitty environments (Syria, Libya) are creating shitty people (ie. refugees groping women in public and creating havoc in Europe).

PDAs are wrong. A lot of things overlap here. I myself am not pro-women, but I can see when a woman is obviously being ganged up on in the public sphere unfairly.

Western society is oversaturated with sex and people are obsessed with it, so the "haha u cannot get the sex" insult is very often used a way to shame and put down people. It's just a reflection of how western culture sees sex as some sort of rite of validation.

lmao nah
if PUAs exist
if normies get long term relationships
if Chad is this stereotyped other for you to hate

then really you're just fucking pathetic, theres obvious ways to get romantic attention and the easiest one is obvious just dont be an autistic fucking channer faggot

we only want to slaughter our owners, either go back to Holla Forums or fucking lurk more

establish for me the material necessity for one to be subjugated to these "toxic" realities that are internet idiots

mental illness may also rise with the continued profit demand in the pharmaceutical industry among other things

you cant tell me not to blame you for your conditions when you yourself understand how your condition was established and how you can fight to escape it

go wallow in your defeatist, depressing, pity whoring misery elsewhere

kissing your girlfriend on the head and cuddling her is not degenerate you fucking imp. love between two genuine lovers is sacred and should always be respected. he wasn't making out with her or fucking her in public.

lol what are you talking about, talking shit about ugly spinsters is a constant throughout history

literally

lmfao

t. feminist. fuck off back to tumblr. you are not welcome here

also mental illness is on the rise because techno-capitalist clown world literally manufactures, promotes and encourages it. eating kroger food, watching the retard box and playing vidya along with constant idpol and vapid consumerism+drug abuse+sexual market place thunderdome+sociopathic clique based socializing as a youth+credentialist """""meritocratic culture""""=total fucking batshit insane humans

no dumbass, this is me asking you to explain the means by which this incresingly "toxic" world creates greater numbers of mentally ill. Don't just say "alientation" because you don't know what Marx was talking about with it to begin with.

I've been here since it's fucking inception, fuck off back to /r9k/

this is literally Holla Forums tier analysis

How should I kill myself? We don't have guns where I live.

MRAs are as autistic as SJWs.

I agree but
Come on.

ugly spinsters were made fun of. But spinsters actually used to be rare.

yes, this place has had an unwelcome minority of feminists and other liberal trash for a long time. it's time for you to leave and take your feminist talking points with you

no

A lot of people disagree with you. It is degenerate. Why do they have to do that in public? They don't. They are doing that to show off and make a point to other people, and me and others don't want to fucking see it.

The self has no god damn fucking social debt to whoever witnesses them

wahhhhhh someone got kissed in front of me

People shouldn't be allowed to be happy in public.

>anyone who criticises the state of male-female relations is from /r9k/! (a place that i hate because it's full of antifeminists, although i'm not a feminist. honest)
fuck off femtard

Nothing wrong with being a feminist.

The sense of community is breaking down in society. Human social relationships are becoming increasingly transactional. People are becoming more isolated. Have you heard of the book "Bowling Alone: The Collapse And Revival of American Community?" Bowling leagues used to be popular at one time. And when people were waiting their turn to bowl, they would talk to each other instead of staring at their smartphones. And many of these bowling teams included mixed groups of Republicans and Democrats. Nowadays, Republicans and Democrats avoid each other and talk of each other like they are the devil. People increasingly shelter themselves in echo chambers with cable TV and now the internet. Fox News. NPR. MSNBC. The Young Turks. People don't mingle with their neighbours.

t. tumblr

That's not what feminism is.

yes it is. you're just too dumb to see it

wow you sure convinced me

oh and nice anime reaction pic, tumblr :^)

Well this is 100% basement dwelling Holla Forums trash

go outside, make a friend, you're wrong
we who do not limit ourselves to the technological world put our devices in our pockets, and check them only as need be - if people are on their devices around you, theyre uninterested in you, not constrained by some weird techy black magic

or maybe you're just real fuckin old, cuz this is a talking point my grandmother makes because she has nobody to communicate with technologically because all her friends are dead

calling out /r9k/ for being pathetically weak at being functional human beings and deciding their problems exist beyond themselves is not feminism to begin with

you are not critiquing the legitimacy of human interaction
you are not discussing the commodification or technological developments of interaction
you're just being a massive, pathetic fucking baby because you have no gf
you probably think Adorno was attempting to subjugate the white race or whatever

Liberals are people with posh upper-class mentality, even when they're economically not there. Why are you so fucking surprised, you idiot? We all know they're fucking bourgeoisie with no understanding of what it's like to not be a well-integrated normalized conformist boring retard.

t. liberal

back to tumblr bitch

It's time to stop posting, Holla Forums

peasants venture outdoors and labour
you're not peasants

What the fuck is a PDA?

Public Displays of Affection

as in, you gave your girlfriend or mum a hug or kiss

handholding

after you, anita. stop trying to infect this board with your cancerous liberalism

fuck off

Nice thread faggot.

nah /pol9k/ i aint rich

get off your computer

I have autism. Advice like "stop being autistic" doesn't help when autism is a neurological condition with no cure. lol. Literally the normie version of "muh bootstraps".

Also part of the problem (which is included in my rant in the OP) is that society doesn't fund mental health initiatives. Society doesn't like seeing women like Anna acting up. Yet society won't give her mental health care because they don't want to raise taxes on the bourgeoisie. Society won't give her a bed in a psychiatric ward because they don't want to raise taxes on the bourgeoisie…

It means dry-humping in public.
I've done it, it's embarrassing after you become self-aware, but there's no reason for someone else to get so mad about it. Although I can understand why they want to throw you out of their café.

oh you're a legitimately ill ameriburger

society does what it can you're just stuck in a garbage nation that I dont know enough about regarding their health initiatives

keep digging yourself in deeper you oblivious dolt

She's kinda asking for it.
I know during my old Holla Forums days twelve years ago I'd have a field day with this.

diggin mahself deeper in pussy while u seethe on a mongolian breastfeeding forum

me and mah blig black cock are fucking that girlfriend or 4 you were never gonna have

u mad?

Canadaburger. Same shit. Canada is only marginally more socially democratic than the United States. It's free for me to see a general practitioner. But I have to pay out of pocket to see a therapist or psychiatrist. I also have to pay out of pocket for psychiatric medication (if needed). So if you are poor or unemployed, guess what? You don't get the treatment you need.

and the mask slips off. way to go sweetie
>>>/tumblr/

What province are you in

Ontario

Ok. Sorry m8. OHIP is pretty trash.

She is clearly mentally ill. When a mentally ill homeless person goes off on me on the street, and this has happened to me, I'm going to let that shit slide.

You are supposed to record it, put it on youtube and hope it gets popular enough that you can get ad money for it.

This guy gets it, he's has the real spirit of an entrepreneur.

I have always known this about liberals. It's just amusing because The Young Turks go on and on about how we need to help the poor, how we need universal health care, how we need mental health care initiatives, etc. And yet their viewership essentially cyberbullies a mentally ill person, fat shames her, says she can't get a man, says she can't get dick, etc. If the right-wing ever wants to make the case that liberals are virtue signalling hypocrites, this is exactly what you point to.

capitalism at its finest.

The interesting thing I noticed about this woman is that she used to actually be a hottie (this is her when she graduated 7 years ago). A University educated woman in a liberal state (California). Given her background, I bet you that she was a liberal back then.

But then somewhere down the road she developed mental illness, became a misfit, became jaded and ended up becoming a xenophobic Republican, etc.

I have said before that politics is all about social cliques now. Misfits voted for Trump because they wanted to be edgy. They saw liberals as the normie establishment and wanted to rebel against it. Socially marginalized women are no differently apparently. Lots of white women did vote for Donald Trump after all.

Are liberals completely oblivious as to why they push marginalized people away from their movement or what?

Yes. Problem is we all agree about this in our little echo chamber here, but we can't make liberals themselves become aware of this because they're obviously dumb by nature which is why they think PC policing will solve any problems whatsoever and why they're liberals in the first place.

Sounds like something an /r9k/ type would do, this poor woman clearly needs help.

Please leave and take your idpol trash with you.

You missed /pol my friend, it's that way
>>>Holla Forums

As legitimately mentally ill person please don't group myself with just nasty and mean people.

Excusing every negative behavior by branding it the action of a mentally ill person stigmatizes people like me and my condition.

I don't excuse her behaviour. This public lynch mob against her is not warranted however. What is with this desire that people have to publicly humiliate people and destroy their lives? It is fucking sick. If someone is that motivated to go out of their way to ruin someone's life, there is something wrong with them.

The universe is deterministic anyway. Blame and responsibility are meaningless consequences. You are no more culpable for your actions than a rock is for falling under gravity.

Only if you're dumb as a rock as well.

OK I think im going to add PDA to the growing list of words that leftypol uses that nobody else understands.

You guys have your own language almost.

If you dig deeper and find her twitter and such, it is very apparent that she is quite mentally ill. She thinks that she is married to Justin Bieber and constantly messages him on Social Media.

twitter.com/annastorelli

When a mentally ill person goes off in public like that saying ridiculous shit like calling someone a slut for cuddling and kissing in public, how can you feel anything but pity for her? Where does this desire to publicly humiliate (video record her) and cyberbully her come from? I don't see this as anything but picking on the mentally ill.

There are people in this world who are miserable with their shitty wage cuck existence (lots of r9k NEETs have a crab mentality too so it's not just wage cucks). They hate their lives. They hate their jobs. Their girl/wife may be cuckolding them. Whatever. So they feel the need to cyberbully clearly mentally ill people to feel better about their own shitty lives.

There is a serious empathy deficit in our society. Even liberals have this idea in their head that we live in a meritocracy and that if you are poor, it is your own fault because you didn't study or you didn't study the right thing. The liberals mock the people who aren't doing so well in their life to feel better about their own shitty lives. And then they wonder why disenfranchised whites end up voting Republican.

We are not doing enough to reach out to the disenfranchised. Bernie Sanders' message for whatever reason didn't resonate with these people like it has resonated with me. Trump's snake oil did for whatever reason. Remember, this woman was most likely once a Democrat (college-educated liberal in California, used to be a hottie redhead). And then when life didn't go as planned for her and she realized that the liberal meritocracy is a lie and she succumbled to mental illness, she eventually reverted to Republicanism.

PDA is actually a very common acronym (public displays of affection).