Glad to see you autistic cancerous faggots back online. Casual post of what do you faggots smoke and where is it from...

Glad to see you autistic cancerous faggots back online. Casual post of what do you faggots smoke and where is it from? Just wondering.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1GNJ9cFZFPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't smoke.

Though I do drink

Weed+DMT

It's fucking rocket fuel m8. You will see some serious shit.

Black tar heroin and sometimes crack

I smoke a cigarette or cigar now and then and drink.

What you drink?

Depends, not really a fan of weed, I only do it sometimes round mates houses but never look for it

What brand on both?

i don't smoke
I drink on weekends.
Benzos on Thursdays.
Shrooms on Tuesdays.
Edibles on Mondays.

Then DMT alone, it's a unique hallucinogen. I won't bore you with details but when it's in full effect…well, you'll feel ethereal. Like you've died, and are in an afterlife that feels familiar.

I once had an out of body experience, and saw myself lying down unconscious. It's hardcore shit, user. Don't take it lightly.

Gauloises Blue for cigs, La Paz for cigars.

Thats completely different to what I've taken, mine is fairly weak shit in contrast. It isn't legal here and I only know a couple mates that deal and they just bring it round house parties and shit. Fags and beer down the pub does me but I will try whatever is thrown my way so long as it dosen't fuck me up to much. Just looking for a chill.

fair enough, what do you drink though? Whatever you're taking through the week seems lively.

Don't have those over here. I either smoke JPS Players or Chesterfields. I will smoke whatever though tbqh, metholds are nice for a chill but some shops don't stock em.

Toohey's

If you want chill then DMT isn't for you, it's the Mr Bones' wild ride of drugs. Once it starts, you don't get off until it finishes, no matter how much pleasure or pain it causes.

There are only local brands and batches round here. We only have local shit made by people. Nothing international at all. We have ganj and wonkies that people sell, nothing like what you've said

local red wine.

I don't really smoke anymore, I'd go for dro when I could but anything I could steal, bum, or afford worked. Currently drinking a protein shake and waiting to get drunk off my ass on saturday.

Eh, fair enough. I'm just lucky enough to be friends with a guy with a bachelor's in chemistry.

I've never smoked or took any drugs, I only drink alcohol once every few months(and I force myself to do it because I don't really like it), I've also never masturbated.

Mayle happy merchant meem blezz you

Red wine ain't bad, I typically only have cheap plonk at a meal though, not my cuppa tea.

Mate, Fridays are my day, me and the lads get fucking wellied down the pub on that day. Proper class.

Yeah, fair enough you lucky cunt, I can imagine the batches he cooks up, Jesus.

Well done living life to the fullest. To each their own I guess. So long as you're not being a mong to the revolution you're free from the gulag.

Good job!

oops forgot shitposting flag

The only beer I have access to is easter-european pisswater.

same goes for most alcohools

I used to smoke Marlboro reds, but I quit around the start of 2016 and haven't smoked since. I'll drink just about anything, but I prefer clear liquor like gin and vodka to dark liquors like scotch and whiskey. I've always hated weed, but I have a lot of friends who always desperately want me to "give it another chance" as if I need to do it the 100th time to finally like it. I used to do coke a lot when I was in college, but I've never experimented with any other drugs, maybe one day I'll try psychedelics, do it like Foucault, turn 30, go to the Grand Canyon, and drop acid.

I stick to whiskey and vodka anyway.

To enjoy? Fuck no, it tastes like battery acid but it gets me smashed like a window at a riot

LSD is babby's first hallucinogen, there's much better stuff out there.

Yeah, I've never been arsed with shit like that, drugs just turn me off. Like I said in an earlier post, a fag and a pint will do me. I don't want to get involved in all that other shit. I'm an unhealthy person as it is and have plenty of my own addictions, don't need fucking more. I'll be out of pocket and out of my fucking head which dosen't suit me. I'm scraping by as it is, so fuck that. I did some drugs in my earlier days also but its just never really interested me.

I took a bunch of shrooms one time, decided to browse this board, and I got redpilled beyond belief. Either I actually see the trap as it is, or I had a mental break themed around anti-capitalism. Time will tell.

l&m bold shorts
usually 7/11 but sometimes I pick them up when I get groceries

Teetotaller here. No drugs or alcohol. And I don't drink coffee (mostly just water).

I just don't want to. I respect anyone who chooses otherwise. It's not for me. Plenty of other things to destroy my body with.

That's sort of the point, it would be my first time after all. That said, what would you recommend.

My brand is spirits (lolhipster), and I drink like a motherfuck. I'm cutting down on the weed and quit for like a month, but I'm back on my bullshit smoking everyday.

Tell me, what is the ideal price range for a decent whiskey. Something that ideally doesn't taste like industrial solvent.

Fridays are good too, but most of my friends work then so I'll try and meet some grill to fuck or pull one out.

I took shrooms once and they didn't do shit for me. My friends were talking to trees and shit while I was bored senseless.

We have some L&Ms round here but I don't typically smoke them, they're not my type, tbqh I stick with what I've had, never really gave them a chance.

Nah man, you can please yourself like you say we can. I have nothing against teetotallers, if anything, I kinda respect them for having a bit more respect for themselves than I do. Fuck me, I've been in some right states and fucked my health up because of it. Good on ya.

Yeah, I'm about the same, I did feel kind of left out when all of my friends were doing shrooms and stuff, but I really do just have no interest in psychedelics and narcotics, alcohol and cigs are so much more chill and controllable.

transgirl dicks

Yeah, depends when one of my marras is on Sat shift which means he can't get too smashed on a Friday, which is shit but you just gotta work with it. When he fucks off I typically either go to a couple other pubs or go yam with a couple pints in the fridge

25i
Same mechanism as LSD, just a good bit stronger. You'll see geometric patterns, fractals and such. It's pure psychedelic-ness and a good way to spend an after noon.

Straight edge!

Except for pure vodka and rum-cola when i feel down.

I agree completely, I can go down the pub, have a great night or day and just come home feeling like a diamond. But if I was in that shit I can't see myself being in sound mind and I can only see myself going down a blackhole like I've seen a lot of old mates do. Certainly not my scene, they can please themselves but I've seen some right states in my time.

vocaroo.com/i/s1GNJ9cFZFPM

I've always been curious about this. Do certain psychedelics trigger certain hallucinations? Or do certain hallucinations just recur often because people hear about them so often? Like mechanical elves and DMT? Lots of people who do DMT say they see mechanical elves from another dimension, but that could be because it's become a minor urban legend, like people put under hypnosis who constantly report seeing being abducted and seeing Grays?

I can't understand half that but you seem like a comrade I'd drink with.

That's another thing, bars are comfy as fuck, the only places you can do drugs is either your friend's living room or the woods, neither is particularly ideal imo.

Different ones work in different ways. LSD brings geometric patterns and altered perceptions, DMT catapults you into a dream world.

I wouldn't know, I don't drink.

If anything, I enjoy having less straight-edge friends since I'm a writer, and I can ask them what the experience is like if I want it to be part of a character.

Also, 100% of all of my best interactions with strangers have been while smoking a cig outside a bar.

Good to hear, I'd drink with any comrade tbqh. Any company is good company so long as they're not a Nazi.

Idk your definition of bars, it depends, I hate bars as such in England, I completely enjoy pubs but bars and clubs are generally full of fucking drugs of all kinds and it really dosen't please me at all.

Yeah man, whatever you wanna do, sounds cool. If you get your writing from folk you talk to the thats great.

smoke: seneca full flavors (these pieces of shit cost $4.25)

drink: exclusively kentucky gentleman

alcoholic gang

This is fucking textbook data mining, fuck off.

In the US we don't have a separate word for pubs, a lot of bars basically just function as pubs.

Weed(although i much prefer edibles), other than that I mainly abuse dissociative rc's and psychedelics regularly. AL-LAD, 2CB, ephenidine, and MXP are by far my favorites.

What a useless and antisocial habbit!

I drink vodka.

Marlboro Red

Smoke: Camel Turkish royals, also smoke weed, usually some shit some redneck grew in the woods nearby, dont usually get a hold of that good shit from the legal states

Drink: Dont really drink

Whatever gets me drunk, that's what I drink.

Don't smoke.

Beer, almost all types, not a fan of IPA and other ultrabitter florals. Wines, mostly reds and desserts. Ciders, dry and cold.

Comes from all over the world.

dude

Don't smoke, snus 24/7 though.

Drink straight bourbon or scotch whenever my tax cheque comes in and I can afford it.

Weed lmao

I vape my weed.
It's efficient because you can eat the vaped weed and get high as fuck. Just have to mix it into a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or something that can mask the taste because it does taste like death.

I drink. Mostly gin. Although next week I gotta stop as I'm trying to build up some muscle after I've been slacking for the past 3 months. Drinking gets a little boring after a while and I don't wanna become an alcoholic like my dad

I smoke weed

Camels.

Bubble hash and American Spirits red roll-your-own.

A personal trick. Drop all the fancy bongs and pipes and pick yourself up a $3 oil burner.

amber leaf tobacco

I've been to Amsterdam once and the quality of the weed was shit. It's a meme for the tourists. It's just spectacle for American tourists

Space Cake fucked me up tho, that was quite good. Still, don't like Amsterdam too much. Probably gonna purged once EUSSR is established

can you purge the yuppies and tourists only please?

Same for me

wow holy shit, this is so weird to see.

i can't believe im saying it but i miss going on pre-2010's Holla Forums

I don't smoke
I don't drink

i drink, but i smoke at parties. weed and cigs, i just get them of friends

I've been drinking wine, beer and vodka nearly every week, smoked for 10 years, then vaped 20 mg/ml nicotine juice for another 2 years, then I've discovered a sweet tooth for stimulants, I drank coffee by the liters, snorted coke when I had moneys, then amphetamines, then research chemicals like 3-fpm, 4f-mph, 4f-eph, iph, 1p-lsd, 5-meo-dalt, 2c-b-fly. After that I was dump enough to try benzos diazepam, diclazepam, flubo. Now I do not use anything at all, do not smoke or drink beer. I only drink green tea. My secret is visualizing and mental training, which is sorta meditation but without that occult 'Buddha, clean my chakras, pls' bullshit. Every day the desire gets smaller and your willpower and patience growth bigger. Also Jesus might help me, because I saw him once while under dmt and now I just pray to him if I am in pain or in temptation. Sound creepy and weird but it works. If you feel like there is no way you can resist the desire any longer just start praying to Jesus and you will immediately feel some sort of relief and more space in your soul or something.

Drugs are bourgeois

Also extremely toxic. There have been reports of people ODing on as little as 2 tabs of 25i while there has never been a report of an overdose of LSD