When did this board get a case of collective brain damage

Yes, let's try to convert Holla Forums and 4chan for the right millionth time, I'm sure it will work this time around instead of massively backfiring on us like every other time some idiot tried it. No, let's not move to a site with less of a right-wing stigma attached to it, we need to fully dedicate ourselves to this pointless fool's errand!

And forget all the salt we're causing right now, because we totally haven't been causing salt ever since this board was created!

Is this board 90% newfriends now, or have you all somehow been hit in the head a bit too hard just recently?

that's one of the reasons we want to stay.

this.

I don't see the problem. I do think the communism threads on 4pol need to fucking stop.

No, I was making fun of that stupid logic.

We've been causing salt from the very beginning.

dont mind me, just checkin'

Fuck you Im standing my ground
It's beautiful seeing all these whiny autists complain about us
It's good being most hated

This. Holla Forumss reaction to us is fucking funny, I don't believe for a minute that we're "making a difference" but their endless butthurt is an excellent source of entertainment.

But they do that every day.

And they get triggered by other sites as well. Don't get me started on how assblasted Holla Forums was over RevLeft's existence.

Yeah but Holla Forums seems to cause an additional level of butthurt due to it's proximity to Holla Forums. It's like a splinter they can't remove no matter how hard they try (as recent events have shown).

oh look moving again, what is this 100th time you tried it, NOTHING CAME OF IT BECAUSE OTHER SITES ARE EVEN WORSE, EVEN MORE UNRELIABLE SERVERS

same with Holla Forums trying to move to different chan

Yes, and it constantly drives down the quality of this board.

Only during early morning in the US, I'm not sure what the significance of that time is for Holla Forumstards

Dude there is a thread right now where a polack is interested in Anarchism. The numbers show we are converting people. This would not be happening in the Trot splitting bunker

Oh yeah, one whole convert. We'll definitely have communism by 3017 at this pace.

I've thought that we need to leave this site for years. BO just caught up with this the hard way, though most of you seem to be even more woefully behind.

I'll take that option, considering that at the pace of sectarian bunkerists, we'll have it never.

I feel like it's Holla Forums trolling us.

I want to stay because bunkerchan and getchan want me to enter a captcha every time I post something. 8ch is just comfy.

There are 3 types of people here.

1 wants to have serious discussions about leftist theory and news. They want to mainly leave and reduce the white noise caused by Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

2 views this as some sort of online activism. They're the ones who constantly want to "recruit" people. I'd imagine opinions are split here.

3 is here for the lulz. They want to mainly stay here and piss of Holla Forums and Holla Forums even further, seeing how much salt we're causing.

Pure lifestyle ism. You Litterally do it to be a contraries and underdog.

Well, count me as neither of these.

I want to discuss things in an maximally open environment with as many adversaries and opposing points as possible, because that's the only way to forge the most successful lines of argumentation for the ever-ongoing memetic war. If this gets broken in favor of full circlejerk, I'm probably coming back to 4/pol/.

Have you considered doing something useful with your life yet?

I'm all of these, we can have all of these coexist and they already do. I'm fine with the way things are tbh.

Before they go to highschool in the morning.

Not sure where you've been OP, but every time we have a thread about "why are you a lefty" we get people explaining how they came here from other boards.