CUCKED

telesurtv.net/english/news/Steve-Bannon-Sacked-from-US-National-Security-Council-20170405-0014.html
CUCKED
U
C
K
E
D

Sad reacts only ;___;7

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump only keeps losing, looks like the accelerationists picked the wrong champion

FIFTY-TWO DIMENSIONAL CHESS

Trump fucked his life up sacking Flynn.

How's Holla Forums taking this lmfaoo

LENINISTS BTFO~!

56D chess

Looks like Kushner is getting more power in the white house too.

*rubs hands together* I got fired from the only position of state power I'll ever have…..

The plan is working perfectly…….

COINTELPRO

They're really turning out to be the most cucked of us all

It'll only get worse for them

I'll laugh to kingdom come if Trump pulls a Reagan and passes an amnesty bill

I've got a collection of trump hat moe girls to keep as hilarious relics to shove in their face when the term ends.

Schadenfreude too good

For all intents and purposes Kushner is the president.

Nah. Pence

Whoever is soothing Trump's ego the most is president

*President by committee

I imagine trump as more an incredibly powerful infant than anything

I support this, raid with smug anime girls when term ends should be a thing.

This will be in relation to Rice and Watnick, he was only there to see who was the snitch.

Fuck off facebook shitter.

On one hand Holla Forums got cucked which is nice

On the other hand it's kinda shit that the Neocons won.

did you seriously expected something new?
like take off the fucking blind fold of your eyes my mate democracy is not real.

he is spanish idiot.

Just checked.

Oh great, now all that's left is a classic neocon. Goody.

I know and I sometimes miss label file names on purpose to get reactions from idiots like you.
Also.

They will pay for this.

You know they'll just keep up the doublethink until the end due to the sunk cost fallacy.

So, what will happen at this rate, as Trump keeps being a joke as big as Dubbya?

He'll be dropped overnight, neo-cons won't be accepted.

Ring that prediction that someone made shortly after the election

they literally have the exact same views as neocons, just without the veneer of professionalism. They claim to be against interventionism (isolationism) but will support every intervention that right-wing media tells them is good.

It's been accurate so far, but it doesn't look like I've saved it.

Someone capped it I know cause I've seen it not but a month or so ago but we might have lost that user in the hack bullshit

Ah yes, the same kikebart that they're all depending on to turn young people into conservatives with edgy memes.

No mate, you have to actually read what people say, they are literally completely against this. What right wing media are they going to follow on this? Trump fucked himself into a corner, and they are not going to follow him.

He's still got his security clearance, Holla Forums.
And he just stopped doing shit becouse he was not needed on this position and will reshuffle to another. Sorry to burst your bubble, but he's still Trump's Goebbels and he will still help to destroy your marxist NWO.

Democrats won't be seeing the White House for 16 years. And they will be butchered in 2018 due to their obstructionist judaism.

You know I'd give 60% odds the driving force behind this was all the "president bannon" shit.

Uh pretty sure 2016 made it clear no one gives half a shit about obstructionism.

Lol you classcuck, your owners negotiation skills killed Trumpcare.
Why is the NWO Marxist. What is Marxism.

Literally who?

t. non amerifat

South Africa?

So Trump still a fascist? Does this mean antifa can stop beating up the geriatric now?

Something Awful

FAKE NEWS. Hilariously, it was pepper spray friendly fire from some other MAGA chode

shill spreadin debunked propaganda pls go

No one gives a fuck about the Democrats bro. I swear Trump could literally, unironically say "I hate Americans" and you fags would be like HE'S JUST SHIFTING OUT THE FAITHFUL FROM THE NON-BELIEVERS REEEESE.

Tell me you aren't serious.

What are you talking about? He's still on the council, this is literally non-news