Alt-cucks keep using the same macros over and over to shill their delusion about the correlation between Race and...

Alt-cucks keep using the same macros over and over to shill their delusion about the correlation between Race and Autism Level to legitimize their racial bigotism.

are there some text, pictures, to easily debunk them with a single click?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uPGEN
archive.is/I9vEh
archive.is/GFOBo
archive.is/An7zF
debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com/
shameproject.com/profile/charles-murray/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger shitskin detected

back to Holla Forums

archive.is/uPGEN
archive.is/I9vEh
archive.is/GFOBo
archive.is/An7zF

We've had threads discussing this and Holla Forums gets BTFO in everyone

Sage

Must be hard being a shitskin and a commie.

speak for yourself

So you believe that starving kids in africa are actually more inteligent than europeans ? Is that what you want to prove ?

Holla Forums only ever uses strawmen, fairy tales and butthurt feelings to explain their shitty conditions that are corrupting a perfectly wasteful system that relies on poor workers like capitalism, but is the only thing that will make the majority of people free. lol?

Lol according to this whites aren't even the smartest people, so by their logic we should all be east Asian supremacists.

There's that good ol' Holla Forums-tier thought. I don't know how you can make such retarded conclusions from everything.

pretty sure it's made up

No, because neuroscience is complicated and needs some reading to really understand how I Q works and why our current understanding of intelligence and biology is limited. This is why they prefer simplistic, biased assomptions/

They are ? I'm not even justifying racism, I'm talking about the graph.

The counter to this that even people who are supposed to smart, like say Noam Chomsky that intelligence is just a matter of economics and nurture, are far worse in their ideology.

You will get nowhere with this attitude and waste a hell of a lot of resources under the assumption it is true.

Race realism is incontrovertible.

keep repeating it to like a mantra. Maybe one day you'll succeed at convincing yourself.

are you actually this delusional?

Race science is merely a pseudoscientific justification for what Holla Forums already wanted to do beforehand, which is to fash the fuck out.

real life is not anime you fat fuck

Except there was enforcement. The Yakuza came in stepped in

His other theories why there isn't any looting in Japan include the police presence and organised crime. "Police aren't the only ones on patrol since the earthquake hit," he says. "Members of Yakuza, Japan's organised crime syndicate, have been enforcing order."

Nice attempt tho

also note how I'm less likely to be killed in Madagascar than I am in Canada

I dunno what to tell you man, you're making a thread doubting the Autism Level gap between the races which is well studied and well established with the only debate being the cause, it's obvious you didn't even spend two minutes googling it and just want Holla Forums to deny reality for you.

t. PhD, Google U

So you're saying japs went on a robbery spree and their media managed to hide it from the world?

No, it was called "World War 2"

No. But considering the fa t that 1. The Japanese have the Yakuza which is one of the biggest forms of organised crime in the world, you're an idiot for saying it's nearly non-existent. On top of that there are sexual harassment agencies within Japan, so you can LEGALLY hire someone to sexually harass someone.

To top it off, there was a police force (as well as the Yakuza) who were there to oversee everything from going to shit, which BTFO of your claim that there was no law enforcement to maintain order to begin with.

Okay
Whoa whoa whoa wait

Also in many instances the yakuza and cops are interchangeable, and much of their current conflict is because of cops muscling in on their business.

So there is a large component of crime in Japan that goes unreported because the cops are corrupt as all getout.

He's referring to the tsunami that hit Fukushima, not Japan in general. Japan in general still has very few violent crimes.
I find it very unlikely cops still did their job like it was any other day when shit was hitting the fan. Usually in these situations cops help the other emergency services. I don't think they'd be doing much policing against thieves.

Which isn't the case in other countries, where there's no corruption and cops would never dream of taking a bribe.

Dude, open your eyes. Look what Japanese immigrants did to American cities like East St Louis and Detroit and Camden.

so civilised

If someone could debunk these that would be nice.

We're not talking about other countries you dumb cunt. The point is that there is crime beneath the surface that is both systemic and unreported.

You stupid, worthless dipshit.

debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com/

maybe this will help you

lol the very first word of the post is misspelled but the information looks good, thanks.

That is completely ridiculous. And you didn't even question it, not even briefly.

show proof that it's fake you cunt

Rather than call him fighting words like dipshit, you might want to acknowledge his point. Most nations will have some question mark of one kind or another related to their crime statistics. That is why you use multiple sources to get an idea of what a nation is like, such as recommendations for travelers and the like.

Maybe having seen a vagina IRL?

Even when I point it out to you, you argue the point. It's fucking amazing the degree of brainwashing there is out there.

Races are a biological fact, they currently indicate a difference in Autism Level, they do not indicate that Autism Level can't be raised by external factors, they do not indicate that Autism Level can't be changed over future generations. Autism Level doesn't correlate to crime. Alienation of people due to the structure of society is the primary cause of crime. Stop correlating crime to crime by saying that black people have a lower Autism Level. Stop justifying genocide by saying that black people have a lower Autism Level. Stop setting up arbitrary classes of race, such as white and black. Biodiversity in Africa is greater than in all of Europe and America.

It's not a delusion, but a well established fact.

You can argue that it is irrelevant or doesn't have to do with actual innate intelligence or has to do with environmental circumstances or is culturally biased, but that's about it.

Considering it was during the election those are most likely all r-donald types and shit, Holla Forums probably just kvetching in the background.

That's a great point, user. Maybe she has a vagina several times larger than is normal. Maybe she just happens to have a shaved pubic area in 1930s Japan. Maybe the weird lumps of her body and her lack of a navel was due to plastic surgery.

Yes, maybe it was sliced open wider and for some reason there is no sign of blood. Maybe that shadow which has a different silhouette than the knife or whatever it is sticking out of her and which doesn't follow the curve of her leg that well is due to some little understood scientific phenomena.

It's so good to see that you can think out of the box, user. The government needs people like you.

Wow I'm sure none of those arguments were addressed in the book. Checkmate atheists

Nigga that's not even functional

Who the fuck thought this was a good response to the BC?

Okay.

Stephen Jay Gould is pretty meh, he had a rather easy task and he failed. It isn't hard to critcise Charles Murray, dude is obviously not an objective social scientist but someone with a very specific agenda. He's been funded by the American Enterprise Institute from day one, wonder why all his objective scientific conclusions ie. "poors and blacks are dumb", "end welfare as we know it" seem to align with his corporate masters' interests? Most of the citations in the race chapter come from studies funded by the Pioneer Fund, an eugenics advocacy organisation. Also, his ideas served as intellectual support for the Clinton administration's gutting of public benefits, which was disastrous by any means. To boot, Murray was a CIA asset during the Vietnam War, helped engineer a counterinsurgency campaign remembered as a heinous warcrime, and later served as an advisor to police departments all over america during the militarisation that accompanied the so called War on Drugs. A real piece of shit

shameproject.com/profile/charles-murray/

Welfare is a corporate subsidy (let the government pay for their food and health care).

"the mismeasure of man" by Stephen Jay Gould