I guess we're back huh. Should we abandon this shithole or just go back to posting like nothing happened?

I guess we're back huh. Should we abandon this shithole or just go back to posting like nothing happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1vDI71TxTIt
youtube.com/watch?v=dBZxth7SMmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Head over to masterchan and create a Holla Forums if there isn't one there already. It's quieter and no moderator nonsense.

We must remind here, leaving will be deafetist

Ain't quitting let we just fuck off and don't go nowhere. Going somewhere else is just a good idea imo

We inhabit a site that is actively hostile to us and will not hesitate to fuck us over at any given opportunity. They also log posts and ips and I doubt they'd have any qualms about distributing it to Holla Forums

I'd want to go somewhere nuetral ideally, even halfchan would be better. We don't have to abandon this place fully, I'm just saying we need to reconsider the purpose of this board

wew oh no

le internet ppls haz my ip

the horror

If bunkerchan could be improved and made into a general chan for free speech then we could move there.

We should keep our 8ch presence here and simultaneously grow bunker. 8ch for growth and bunker for vanguard.

DEAD. LAST.
how will Holla Forums ever recover?

I'm against leaving, the tears of the rest of the site are too delicious.

That is why we have Bunkerchan, but that is only a back up, here is our place.

That is the point, can can't allow them to bully us out of this place, that is why it'll be deafetist
Also having a person's IP isn't that dangerous.

I was thinking about making a thread to talk about what to do with bunkerchan or sback ups in general

Thia

Good news to hear in the morning.

alri, lads. Shoutout to all my bunkerchan dons.

After this week there is nothing more to convince me that Holla Forums is just a bunch of liberals.

So much for the free speech right

I've missed you all so much

Bunkerchan shills trying to divide the community again

lol the only thing that matters is winning
how you do it is irrelevant

It doesn't matter what you think. They could straight up delete this board if they wanted to and we couldn't do shit. I don't know why we should place that power in the hands of people like the incompetent fuckers that runs this sits

We need confirmation that BO got the board back.

Missed you all. I hate bunker's layout and nobody even bothered to go there in the downtime really. So much less traffic than here. I'm glad I can stop shitposting in Holla Forums now

In case that happens the first option is to run to bunkerchan

I'm leaving after this post. I've had enough of this place.

Can't believe they restored /fur/ before us.

I missed you too lad. It's nice to be back, I never realized how much I valued my daily half hour of posting here

Don't be so salty, that is what they want out of you

My exact thoughts. I posted a few times to try and get some balls rolling but after refreshing the overboard for half an hour it killed my enthusiasm to post.

Alright I hope to see you on bunker, so we can nudge the lumpen in the right direction

"Liberals are bourgeois puppets that divide the working class by race, sexual orientation, and gender, preventing them from organizing and making them squabble among themselves so they don't realize we are fucking them. I believe the solution to counter this problem is to divide and splinter the Holla Forums community into small websites scattered all over the internet so I can make more mone- I MEAN, UH"

Everyone needs to calm down.

This place is easy to discover for new members, because it's attatched to Holla Forums, we can consider having a "backup", but be very. fucking. careful. when doing this.

Make sure the intended purpose is a backup, not a splinter in organization.

Don't be a whiny brat, that's exactly what they want, idiot.

No one makes money of the tiny chans you fool

And this is why you right-wing faggots will lose in the long term. You have no principles or honor. Your idea of might makes right will alienate much of the general population, save for a few psychopaths who agree. Enjoy Trump while it lasts. You're all living on borrowed time.

It's good to see you.

I say stick around for a bit while we sort out some things, before you make your decision.

I'm gonna be posting both here and bunkerchan. Is it really that hard to go to 2 different boards?

Not one step backwards.

For some people yeah

Your ISP makes money off of your cable + internet package, and if you spend the majority of your time on a splintered off group from Holla Forums, you're not getting much done, now are you?

A board volunteer here, all good and logged in.

Just came by quick to give what little update I can.

BO is alive, though I do not know if they've logged in to the board since it's come back up. I suspect she will be on sometime tomorrow afternoon to give his updated state of affairs and the board's plan of operation for the near future. What shape those plans will take is still up in the air, but a number of options are being considered and a decision will relayed to the community here as soon as is possible.

In the meantime: welcome back everyone.

Are you about to confirm BO got the board back?

Brothers, I can't log in
Can you guard the board until the morning when things are more smooth?

I mean able to

Ahagagagahahagahahahaja stay mad

How is it that no matter where I go on this board, there is an iron correlation between the anarcho-nihilist flag and bad posts?

Is it that there is just the one pseudo-tripfag going around being consistently wrong under the same flag?

Or is it multiple posters, all with bad opinions, all sharing a flag?

Tell me how Bunkerchan wouldn't divide the community. Some people would stay here and others would go there, that's the very definition of division.

If Holla Forums disappears there will be no community to divide

Go back to reddit.

There's one especially shitty ancap that posts with an anarcho-nihilist flag.

Fuck it, I'm not leaving. They either have to entirely corrupt themselves and lose all integrity or tolerate us having a presence here. Most of our popularity comes from being an antithesis to Holla Forums.

I missed you too user

Abandon. This place is done

Anyone saying we should abandon 8/leftypol/ is a Holla Forumsyp trying to run us off the site.

I can't log in either. We have to just wait until che gets back I guess

t. Holla Forums

If people are seriously considering leaving and splintering the community because we got dissed and joked on by the admins then they need to get the fuck over themselves. Wait until the admins seriously start fucking up the board before you start thinking about this shit.

How about leaving because 8ch is shit?

Will you ever learn?

Making a website named after Hoxha into a chan for "free speech" would be quite ironic.

so much for the tolerant right

sadly bunkerchan is worse. What about Ernstchan, wasn't there some thread recently that said they now have KC/int/ and the admins are not Holla Forumstards?

I've got a message for you lads

vocaroo.com/i/s1vDI71TxTIt

Fuck me…

Holy shit someone else from mchan. I thought I was the only one.

How many fucking sites do you want us to create?

I personally think Holla Forums shitposters just add to the fun and that we should only leave if the Watkins administration fucks with the board.

Always brings the trots out.

Yeah, it'll be dead.

This.

I guess that was a reminder that we should be more careful of what we post here when we are talking about our experiences away from the keyboard.
That encrypted database thing is a bit scary (even though no one can access it without the 2048-bit key at least).
Use a proxy or Tor if you are concerned about your identity being linked to something you are about to post.
Also, it was a reminder that Stallman was right from the beginning and that halfchan also run closed-source software maybe in the same fashion.

Me too. I even posted on 4/pol/ yesterday because I needed my dose of political discussion on Chinese cartoon forums and had a surprisingly nice exchange with a non-hysterical right-winger that could articulate their ideology beyond meme-spouting

That's hilarious actually. It's the proof that we are bothering them, and should continue our struggle to seize the memes of production.

That should be encouraging, you idiot. They're apparently so bothered by our existence that they'd engage in petty spite like this. Half the threads on /sudo/ during downtime were also Holla Forumsacks begging the admins not to restore us.

Holy shit, are you me? How do you have my voice? Is that just what every Australian nerd sounds like?

You need a different flag.

I think it's cute how the mere existence of Holla Forums causes butthurt, and I like the occasional Holla Forumsack who thinks we're evil SJWs

youtube.com/watch?v=dBZxth7SMmM

You guys are fucking crying over being put at the end at the queue and having to endure an extra day after Holla Forums. Get some fucking grit, this is
NOTHING
compared to what Holla Forums has had to endure over the years.

It's the internet, there is no "tough guy" struggle.

Holla Forums

Holla Forums

ABANDON SHIP
DO IT FAGGOT