Who is behind this ?

First, this are not real guns. There is no point in walking around with toy guns that look like real guns. Someone could get shot..

Second, this is a disgrace to all revolutionary’s that died in wars while fighting.

Would you please find some other iconography for LARPing ? This is not working…it is ridicules
video www youtube.com/watch?v=8OPAMTAWt-A

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6xS5q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This was already disproven by /k/

That SKS is real.

I don't know why the fact leftists own guns is so unbelievable for Holla Forumsyps.

Also, there is no point in using soviet flag. People who are using it in protest would be shot in soviet union. For embarrassing родина (homeland)

Totally. Who could forget Stalin's famous purges of "people who wore soviet iconography". Getting to that 100 gorillian mark was tricky like that

Any proof on that?

It was only with glasnost that the Soviet people were finally free to wear the hammer and sickle openly

I don't think its used in the traditional sense. They may have used it as a part of some Russian mother land logo, but in reality it represents working class. A throw back to it maybe but not an all in all support for soviet policies. It's the most widely recognized logo of the proletariat.

pic related

Could be, It is not a point. Point is this is embarrassment. Not to the people who are doing this (i do not care about them) but to the people who are they trying to emulate. Like real "leftist" and revolutionaries.
It is all cool and everything just do not use svoiet flags, symbols of "left" and that type of stuff. Please use something else…anything

>I don't know why the fact leftists own guns is so unbelievable for Holla Forumsyps.

It is not. There are many "leftist" who own guns. And some of them a pretty versed in using them which was showed through out history. But this is not "left". This is embarrassing. And those people who own guns (and used them) would have nothing to do with this people that call them self "left". They can LARP in whatever way they want. But this is a joke.

ok

You think the soviet union banned soviet imagery?

There was a law in soviet union that stated in what occasion was appropriate to use soviet state symbols. I guess you are not familiar with that ?

You are asking this for real…. ?
The Soviet Union and most East European countries have laws that require two to four year prison sentences for flag desecration, although authorities in East Europe turned a blind eye when pro-democracy demonstrators cut the communist symbol out of national flags waved during protests.archive.is/6xS5q

And in most country’s that "proletariat" ruled you would get put in prison for this. For real. I am not stating it is a good thing (or bed thing). I am just stating that people who are using this symbols do not know anything about it and should use some other symbols (if they would be so kind).

makes you think doesnt it

That second image was already called bullshit on /k/ and I don't know why you're spreading a version filled with enough artifacts you can't see shit.

No, I know that in soviet union (and in most if not all communist country’s) there was a law that regulated this type of symbols. I am really very surprised that people on lefty pol do not know that.

As there is a law like that for the US flag and countless other countries. I'm arguing the claim that you would be immediately massacred for it.

2nd pic was made on Holla Forums

Anyway, tell them to use some other iconography for LARPing. I do not care if this is real guns or not. Neither I am very interested to find out. I just want them to use original iconography for their LARPing. This is embarrassing to real communist and anarchists. Just wanted to tell you this.

I also wanted to find out whose idea was this ?

nice try fbi

This was done by redneck revolt I think. That's why they are wearing red bandanas.

that was already disproven. They were real guns.

Also
>cmon comrades just say who did it so we can tell them to stop

Fuck off

What you think would happened when NKVD / KGB comes to ask you what did you do and why ? You do understand that their job was to protect the state and its symbols by any (and all) means necessary ? You want me to find out official documents from soviet union that people went to jail for this type of stuff ? I do not get it…

how is this embarassing? what do you want? people have made fun of the left for being pacified by being anti-gun. this is the direct response and now Holla Forums is losing their shit. how is this not a good thing?

spoiler: he is Holla Forums triggered

Bah. At least when bin laden hired astroturfers to make it appear like he had actual followers it looked kinda impressive in the clip shown in The Power of Nightmares.