Boston Antifa

itsgoingdown.org/alt-right-trolls-posing-boston-antifa-facebook-youtube
The Boston Antifa Facebook page and YouTube channel is apparently run by Alt-Right Holla Forumsyps posing as Antifa, for those who didn't know.
Pic unrelated

I believe we all know, who cares honestly real antifa isn't exactly doing itself any favors

We already had a thread about this

it's funny and the real antifa sucks. they're doing a favor to both the right and left with this gag

Who cares? Antifa are a toxic group which uses violence as a means of cathartic emotional release, rather than to achieve an actual goal. Because of this, the public views antifa, and by association, the far left in general, negatively. We should do everything we can to distance ourselves from these dipshits and form an actual worthwhile movement

We know.

Someone make a YouTube video about this. If we can get it out to the public that the right is doing this, they'll lose a lot of steam very quickly.

Good more people should be aware of this.
The first time I saw this webem I thought it was so outrageous it had to be fake.

Why does Holla Forums enjoy talking to itself so much>

Because the only one that really listens to Holla Forums the most is Holla Forums

One of the best posts describing Antifa I've seen.

They keep the fascists from organizing. They don't need a goal.

Anyone want to pretend to be fashies with me?
We can preach the word of humans vs orcs

No, just Trump supporters.
No, just sperging out at protests making the Left look bad.

Except it's backfiring hard. You and I might laugh at Richard Spencer getting punched in the face, but the average normie cares more about freeze peach. They are literally making people sympathetic to fascists.

Also this. Conservatives =/= fascists. This idiotic rhetoric is also why support for the far right is rising

No you got it all fucking backwards.
direct action is signalling the others that is ok to punch kill stab the fucking fascists.

Fascists are fucking irrelevant. They're a shitty boogeyman for Leftists to care about so they don't give a shit about the actually existing system. The best outcome you'll get from attacking "fascists" will be gang wars and street fighting. If your most pressing concern is attacking edgelords and conservatives, then go be a lifestylist somewhere else.

Period. This is where you should have ended.

You need to let go of the naive belief that just because the first person punched was a fascist so will the others. In the actual world, there's just more and more punching overall, and eventually some powerful hierarchical group (not necessarily fascists, but they're at an advantage due to being, well, fascists) wins and takes over. Retards like you are just helping them grow.

It doesn't matter what "signal" they send if the public isn't receptive, which they fucking aren't. Outside of the echo chamber you seem to live in, most people believe it is ultimately not acceptable to physically attack someone with a different political view than your own. Even if they are a "fascist"(which nine times out of ten they fucking aren't) the average American doesn't like violence. So no matter how much you like antifa, the average American doesn't. Our goal right now should be to be more accepting of leftists ideas. Antifa is a hindrance to that goal, so we must reject them.

what a fucking cancer thread holy shit mods get your shit together

pol isn't even trying to look real anymore.

kek.

Okay why did this get bumplocked NOW? I'm not even sure i disagree with the decision it just seems weird to let it float around for almost a week and THEN bumplock it

"everybody is american like me"
t. yankee

You think antifa just popped up in the past year, how about it every other country where they are fighting actual fascists, and if you think they don't even exist and "fascists are just a boogeyman for the left" you're deluded.
Even in the US it's birth was fighting real fascists skinheads who may not have been a strong political force but where an actual danger to many people