Right wing youtubers get off ad revenue because the companies don't want public backlash

youtu.be/TJ8NvWvMF-I?t=2m20s

forgot 3rd pic, possibly the most important one

why don't they just change their name to anarcho-feudalism already

As soon as they get their shit demonotized it lets everyone know that they are too cool for school and then after they get all the attention for attracting the ire of youtube they just set up a Patreon and make even more money than before if they have even a reasonable sized audience.

If you ask me, nobody on youtube should be making money anyway.

concur.
Not for any particularly lefty reasons (I've not tied it into any coherent theory) but the induction of money into online communities always destroys them.

I suppose it's the embodiment of quantity and spectacle > quality, but I didn't read that book so I won't say so outright.

Well what do you know, I guess the free market really does solve everything :^)

Capitalism now hates right wingers, how very strange Liberals are now the scum of the earth at the centre of Pokys string pulling.

The free market doesn't make moral decisions over monetary ones does it?

I'd go in the opposite direction and say that everyone that uses social media in any way should be remunerated in some form. It's cognitive labor that we are all performing, after all. This applies to all websites that make money off of its users cognitive labor (Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, the Chans, etc.).

the invisible hand works wonders

shitposting is indeed laborious

You are not wrong. Social media success depends on the input of the users, with more users and more input meaning higher valuation.

I guess you could counter that the free use of the platform is its own reward of course, but explain that away by classing them as commons, seeing as how a presence has become pretty much a requirement to participate in bourgie society.

This is the most wonderful delicious salt I've tasted since the election itself. It's hilarious to watch right wing youtubers worm in their own undoing. The best part is they have no excuse under their own ideology and they go absolutely ape shit when you remind them of this.

Did Stefan find this thread?

Yeeessss, good worker. Nobody should be paid for their creations. All the money should go to the capitalistsssss.

They aren't youtube's employees, dipshit.

they produce value for youtube without getting compensation, you dipshit.

Tough luck, cuck.

Capitalism should be undone tbh.

They can get compensation through ad revenue generated by views, and getting whatever attention comes from posting videos on Youtube, licensing deals, etc.
Christ, some people actually make a living doing nothing but filming themselves and posting it.
A few of them have even become millionaires.
Saying they get no compensation is a bold-faced lie.
Even the ones who aren't getting money still get their videos hosted and viewed, which is arguably a form of compensation in and of itself.

you're the cuck tbh. voluntarily creating profit for someone without demanding compensation.

heavily underpaid.

the amount of value created for youtube and the amount it costs for youtube to host the whole ordeal plus the meager alms in ad revenue one gets are way too low. youtube probably makes a thousand on the dollar, even on the bigger partnered channels.

I don't give a fuck, people shouldn't be paid to upload videos online, period. If anything, Youtube should be gutted.

i'm shitposting 24/7 and beyond, m8, nobody is making a profit of me

top zoz

porky keeps my labor?

Whoops! Looks like it is time for these LAZY FUCKING LOOTERS to pull themselves up BY THEIR ALL AMERICAN BOOTSTRAPS and get a REAL FUCKING JOB. Can our comrades at the local welfare office (did you know we control the government πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€secretlyπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€) kill these sacks of shit by denying them neetbux?

that's because here there is no profit extracted from your shitposting labor. most of the value produced on Holla Forums goes directly to maintaining the website and giving hotwheels a decent dwelling and some hot pockets.

on youtube, there is way more value produced.

Yes, yes, what a good little prole!

Why can't you evil commies remember the 500 quintillion as well?

I'd prefer demonetization of the entire thing, tbh.

At the moment we're the products. I don't want to be paid to be a product, but I'd rather bring things back to the realm of "conversation"

holy shit, bolynu actually said that

that man has unironically "philosopher" listed in his bio

how can anyone in their mind say the right is as valid and legitimate as the left when this is what passes for an intellectual

lol

djsjdksmhdhxowknxjeoemnxkeosnj

PLEASE GOD NO, YOU RIGHTISTS TURN EVERYTHING YOU INVADE INTO SHIT

Would you say they do it for free?

There have been people here claiming that he was, they compared him to Zizek.

Also I don't think Nick Land qualifies as right-wing by Holla Forums's definitions, he's just a really edgy libertarian from what I've seen. Someone like Moldbug is more akin to them.

Nobody should be paid.
At all.

How long before vid.me demonetizes them?