Any recommended documentaries?

Books are great and all but sometimes a documentary is a good way to expand knowledge. Hit me up with some suggestions boyos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGVP6ZN6o66bF4NdMCrp5Hb1vvwYle1K1
youtube.com/watch?v=tBs8ccGwbz8
youtube.com/watch?v=eArzg2LkqNA&list=PL569B554C9AC4DC47
youtube.com/watch?v=6NMr2VrhmFI
youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe
youtu.be/OaGp5_Sfbss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That recent Chomsky one is pretty good for normies. Requeim for the American Dream I think.

>🍀🍀🍀boyos🍀🍀🍀

any room for non political documentaries? because this one is the shit youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGVP6ZN6o66bF4NdMCrp5Hb1vvwYle1K1

Speaking of Chomsky, it is always recommended to watch Manufacturing Consent.

One I recently enjoyed was this documentary called Propaganda. It's a North Korean(not really) propaganda film which exposes US propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=tBs8ccGwbz8

everything by Adam Curtis

"Le Fond de L'Air est Rouge" or (A Grin without a Cat in english) by French New Wave Director Chris Marker. A sympathetic look at the abortive world leftist revolution of the 60s-70s (Vietnam war protests, Mai 68, invasion of Czechoslovakia, Allende). Truly fascinating stuff. The combination of stock footage and narration reminds me a bit of Adam Curtis.

youtube.com/watch?v=eArzg2LkqNA&list=PL569B554C9AC4DC47

Perverts guide to ideology

Hypernormalization

What do you mean not really? Who made it?

A New Zealand filmmaker. He tells the story from a NK perspective because its more entertaining I suppose.

Sounds like fun. Any HD torrent or stream links you're aware of? Not a big fan of crappy youtube encoding.

I think thats it. The uploader of the youtube video seems to be the person who made the movie so you're stuck with 480p. Its pretty good regardless though.

Try this link.

youtube.com/watch?v=6NMr2VrhmFI

adam curtis

Watch the documentary "High on crack street", if somebody told Brenda to read bookchin she'd still be alive.

The Battle of Chile

It's marvelous, really heartbreaking but the third part is super inspiring.

The director showed a bunch of chilean kids the movie to see their reaction, and was disappointed when there was nothing but silence when it ended. He turned on the lights and saw that they were all crying.

Legendary

Holy fuck…

Thx user, that sounds really good.

youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe

wunderbar!

Watched it anyway. Was all around great. For the most part a surprisingly accurate film. The DPRK theme brings it down a bit, but otherwise good stuff.

youtu.be/OaGp5_Sfbss
Loved this documentary that shows exploitation of third world proles and that this system (capitalism) is fucking up the planet and draining the world or resources and damaging the emviroment. IIRC it has Richard Wolff on it for a bit too.

Never forget comrades, a hero to the end

damn i wish that was me