Daily reminder that if an leftist who thinks Russia is not globalist and imperialist just because Putin is statist...

Daily reminder that if an leftist who thinks Russia is not globalist and imperialist just because Putin is statist, will be found by the Spirit of Lenin, who will hand them over to his immortal Cheka.
twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/847240763180163073

You do realize that outside of bourgeois liberal circles no one gives a shit about Trump's Russian connections right?

At this point, there are more connections between Hillary and Russia when it's comes to actual evidence.

Stop shilling.

Russia and Trump being close is good because we are now further from nuclear Armageddon.

Anyone who actually gives a shit about "the integrity of the presidency" hasn't been paying any attention at all for the past two hundred years.

Surprised to see the putinbots have made their way here. Go back to pol.

This. The American presidency is nothing to be proud of or cherished. America has been a force of imperialism and international terrorism since its foundation.

Even if there was some lack of integrity: It's just fake news. Name a single relationship between Trump and Russia that has been accurate.

It's all manufactured.

nice delusions you have there
it's as if this can't spin out of control just as fast

this is what i think, even if i admit Hillary would be worse for avoiding nuclear war simply because she is a delusional warmonger

I remember when the official CIA report, which was supposed to clarify the topic of Trumps ties to Russia, didn't have a single piece of evidence. They bitched arbout RT for 10 minute tho

Seems like the American Military Industrial Complex loves to pick on shitty third world countries and inflate them into omnipotent threats, who knew?

how does it feel, that all you RT shills have to live with being cucked by the far-right in pro-Russian propaganda for life? leftism, my ass.

Fuck off DNC shill. You lost. Try actually being somewhat left wing next time.

mfw liberals unveil how weak and limp wristed they are, mfw conservatives reveal they are cucked submissive fags who worship chauvonistic posturing and Big Daddy dick

yes i get paid by a party committee that could not even protect its fucking servers from a couple of hackers, why would i even do that?
imo us dems are done now. no reason why i would support them

And perhaps more distressingly, the 'intelligence community' and corporate media channels have been implying leftist movements are also Kremlin puppets. If anything, they are setting the basses for a domestic mass repression campaign and and more war in the middle east and eastern europe.

This. They originally claimed the blackagendareport was "fake news" because they refused to suck Obama's imperialist dick. It's not about Trump but about control and the loss of it that he symbolizes.

*sigh* just more proof that leftists are all uneducated

top zoz

Trump was the superior choice because he gives someone for the far left to rally against.

except the far left will just be marginalized by dems instead. Obviously, I don't support taking any positions on bourgeois politics at all beyond "abolish it all immediately", but people who truly feel that we just missed a nuclear war because of Trump are fucking stupid imo

There is no proof of any collusion between Russia and the Trump administration. There's an ongoing massIVE NATO military buildup along the borders of the former USSR and boots on the ground in Syria. American and Russian geopolitical interests are still at odds, these questions are not decided by individual leaders but by military deep state complexes. Trump has no ideology and no real reason to cozy up to teh Russians. What could Putin have that Trump wants? Last year's campaign showed how truly futile it is to attempt and blackmail Trump: everyone knows the horrible shit he has done and nobody really cares.

OK Putinbot.

The Trump Russia scandal is just bullshit. It's just McCarthyism used to stop people from attacking Hillary. If you beleve in this shit your brainwashed by Porkie's propaganda networks.

Russia (and China) is imperialist with or without America.
Stupid "anti-west is anti-imperialist" meme must die already.

retard thread