What communist stickers should I buy to counter act this shit I've been finding on campus comrades?

What communist stickers should I buy to counter act this shit I've been finding on campus comrades?

Another I found, total file size was too big to put in OP

Buy YPG stickers to cover over them.

Oh I already took them down, just looking for something to take their place.

Still YPG stickers regardless

The two aren't mutually exclusive

stickers are expensive, better to use a stencil/pen

Rather then wasting time and money on bloody stickers.
I would suggest that you instead simply try evangelizing for whatever ideology you are an adherent of.
Direct engagement is far more effective then silly, context-less stickers can over hope to be.

It's just a bit of fun m8. They're not even real Fascists just trolling, most likely.

Unrelated to the thread, but is Sauron and the other followers of Melkor supposed to represent fascism?

Pick one

Interesting thought but Tolkien was kind of a fascist himself.
He literally said the gold-digging dwarves are like the jews.
If you read the books, which you should absolutely do, you find at the end a little tale about communism = evil.

also all the south- and eastlanders are evil in middle-earth, aren't they?

Well, dwarves constituted a lot of the heroes didn't they? The comparison to jews is in reference to their language, the fact that they lost their homeland and were facing genocide, not that they were money grubbing shekel stealers. In regards to communism, are we actually talking about communism or the soviet union? If the latter, I don't blame him for being critical.

Start printing your own!

That's not true at all…

you do know that one one the 3 arrows is anti-communist

The answer is clear, however.

muke show boipucci

three arrows is fucking cancer

Is that a university or a college?

University

These are the people who vote for Farage and Brexit though, the definition of fascism.

0/10 Holla Forums, see me after class

t. fascist

come join the action front

we have materials

People are still mostly sick of hearing GOMMUNIZM IS EVUL all the time, even when they believe it themselves. It'll change nothing except for some fat NEETs that already have a bias toward right wing idpol due to the obsession with Japanese people they got from anime.

I thought they got beaten up by dock workers decades ago

Update

Couldnt fit all pics in one post

Excellent.

Now we just wait to capitalism to fall

Where the fuck are you getting this from? Yeah there were some racist real world parallels to the races in the books but who gives a fuck the guy wrote it in the 30s and stated explicitly that it was supposed to be an epic not political metaphor

Read the letters between the Nazis and Tolkien
He shits on them

just giving you a hard time. i actually had a custom bumper sticker made that says "TRUMP IS A PUSSY". i get yelled at/flipped off in traffic at least once per day. the wife says i'm bound to get my tires slashed or something for it. don't care. the salt is worth it.

Copy them and put them in places where it will piss off people so much the stickers will have the opposite effect to what their organisation wanted it to be, which is make them appear as annoying and embarassing as hair-dyed SJWs.
In other words, false flag.

I thought he was fond of anarchism?